Snooki and JWoww wanted in Jersey Sho...

Snooki and JWoww wanted in Jersey Shore ... Pa.

There are 28 comments on the CBS Atlanta story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Snooki and JWoww wanted in Jersey Shore ... Pa.. In it, CBS Atlanta reports that:

The Central Pennsylvania Film Office wants the stars of MTV's "Jersey Shore" reality show to go to the tiny borough in north-central Pennsylvania or to nearby Williamsport to shoot a planned spinoff of their gym-tan-laundry lifestyle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Atlanta.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeff

Long Lake, MN

#1 Feb 2, 2012
And the dumbing down of America continues.....
bailout my duck

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2012
knuckledragger tv for knuckledraggers
Ozzie Guillen

Downers Grove, IL

#4 Feb 3, 2012
realitytvsucks wrote:
is it me or are the networks just making shows of trash people ? i mean you have jersey shore who clearly are trash , you have to admit , fck , sleep , fck , sleep , drink ,fck ,sleep , fight , drink , fck ,sleep . what the fck , i mean there is dog the bounty hunter , call of the wild man , jersey shore , swamp people . appalachian snake man . gator boys , hoarders , toddlers and tiaras , and the list goes on just watch , its like we ran out of ideas for tv so they looked over at trailor trash and poor people and said lets give them some money and follow them around so people can see how they live , and yeah they have money now but still trash , i mean you got snooki who fcks mike vinny , and then 1/2 of it is fake and people buy into this crap . italy show she fcks vinny and mike has been saying he did as well .and planning to tell snookies boyfriend ? does the boyfriend not watch t.v i mean i am sure before the new season he surely watched last season and would of seen that ugly liitle black troll who looks like the little girl on apocalypto ooodeee ssaaa mmeee ssssoooofeee see laaa the little girl with the plague then you have ugly ass dina who looks just like robin williams and they both piss on themselves and are just plain disgusting , they dont ever shower just cover themselves in perfume and give themselves a guido shower . Then they pick up these ugly skanks then go home fck call cab eat gym tan go to the club fight come home eat fck call cab , i mean just a show about fcking nothing . Good job networks maybe i will get a camera and go to trailor park and record people just sitting there doing nothing and get rich .And ronnie the big tough macho man , stop your fcking crying already i swear this dud cries on almost every show . stop being a pussy
"I swear this dud cries on almost every show"...If you hate it so much, why do you watch every show??
boris

Norwalk, OH

#5 Feb 3, 2012
snookie is Gods gift to men
taps

Toronto, Canada

#9 Feb 4, 2012
boris wrote:
enjoy her Boris
bailout my duck

Saint Charles, IL

#10 Feb 4, 2012
nothin says pig like a slut peeing in public on camera

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#11 Feb 4, 2012
LMAO!

(re-reads article)

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!
tweet

Archamps, France

#12 Feb 5, 2012
boris wrote:
You mean snookies boobs, butt, and everything else that she lets hang out are Dr.......gift to MTV fans
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#13 Feb 6, 2012
tweet wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean snookies boobs, butt, and everything else that she lets hang out are Dr.......gift to MTV fans
Yea like you wouldn't want a piece of that.
tweet

Archamps, France

#14 Feb 6, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Yea like you wouldn't want a piece of that.
Nope not one over cooked piece of that meat would I want!
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#17 Feb 7, 2012
tweet wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not one over cooked piece of that meat would I want!
Oh come on not a tiny piece?
tweet

Archamps, France

#18 Feb 7, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on not a tiny piece?
No seriously note en a tiny piece. Who wants a piece of what every body else has had. Like the woman on that show were so eloquently nick named that get busy with guy after guy. RIDER!
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#20 Feb 9, 2012
tweet wrote:
<quoted text>
No seriously note en a tiny piece. Who wants a piece of what every body else has had. Like the woman on that show were so eloquently nick named that get busy with guy after guy. RIDER!
And you have never jumped a girl who was already jumped?
tweet

Mont-saxonnex, France

#21 Feb 11, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>And you have never jumped a girl who was already jumped?

Nope! I can honestly say that I haven't . I don't know why most guys would. The idea is kind of repulsive. And I really wonder about the girls that do this. Would they do it if they knew what the guys really thought of them. But hey I guess if these were people with morals and standards nobody would watch.
Pulsating Veiny Man Meat

Preston, UK

#22 Feb 11, 2012
I want to ejaculate inside Snooki.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#23 Feb 11, 2012
tweet wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! I can honestly say that I haven't . I don't know why most guys would. The idea is kind of repulsive. And I really wonder about the girls that do this. Would they do it if they knew what the guys really thought of them. But hey I guess if these were people with morals and standards nobody would watch.
Well then take a bite out of Kim Kardashian then.
Bigfoot Researcher

Rochester, NY

#25 Mar 12, 2012
Various nearby bars, restaurants across the street from their home and a liquor store around the block in Jersey City have posted a "No Snooki or JWoww" ban forbidding them or Mtv cameras from filming or being in their establishments.
The mayor of Newark will not grant a fliming permit for the spin off show either.
tweet

France

#27 Mar 27, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Well then take a bite out of Kim Kardashian then.
Please! What's the difference except age. Both make money for showing off any parts of their body the camera can get a picture of. Acting stupid and always having that deer in a head lights look. Why would that be any more appealing!
tweet

France

#28 Mar 27, 2012
Bigfoot Researcher wrote:
Various nearby bars, restaurants across the street from their home and a liquor store around the block in Jersey City have posted a "No Snooki or JWoww" ban forbidding them or Mtv cameras from filming or being in their establishments.
The mayor of Newark will not grant a fliming permit for the spin off show either.

Well that's good ! I was so embarrassed when they were sent to Italy! Why would any country want people like that representing them. I really hope that the show disappears and that the people who were on it disappear too.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#29 Mar 27, 2012
Hopefully no taxpayer money will be spent promoting this ignorant crap! Do people actually watch this crap? If so americans are even dumber than I thought!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner says Sansa is 'w... 11 min Blank Stare 1
News 'Let 1994 go': Simpson case's racial symbolism ... 13 min It Was Just OJ 1
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 15 min Murphey_Law 175
News The Latest: Trump says only crime is leaks 'aga... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 4
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Dr Z 315,219
News The Vamps says Brooklyn Beckham's birthday was ... 5 hr Marcavage s Emission 1
News 10 worst Bob Dylan songs 6 hr USS LIBERTY 2
More from around the web