Sheen Wants Raise To Return To Show

Feb 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheBostonChannel

Charlie Sheen says he wants a raise to come back to the CBS show "Two and a Half Men." The troubled star appeared on dueling morning show interviews Monday to continue an attack on CBS and producers of his hit sitcom for shutting down the show because of his off-set behavior.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Justsaying

Window Rock, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Get rid of the stupid show already,.. What a freakn moron!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Lol! Attn pussie sheen: I will take five percent of your current douche bag salary to play your role in that shitti sitcom. "I'm tired of feeling like I'm not special" boo hoo. You got the job because you are a washout. That seems like the hip thing to do these days, ressurrect old burnouts from dead. I hope they refuse your pay raise then find some really clever way to write you out, liker a really gruesome gardening accident. I hope they then turn around and hire mc hammer to replace your ass
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Throw the bum out!
CharlesP

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

GIVE HIM A RAISE, with THE END OF YOUR BOOTS (in the arse)!
Kick him hard enough and he should raise up about two feet!!! As he is booted out the door for good!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

make it a $2 million raise...he'll ALMOST be making as much as a pro athelete.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Anyone see the interview on abc? He was looking like a dried out prune with beady bug eyes. Looking like he smelled bad and spewing all kinds of jibber jabber out of his purdy mouth. If this queef is not a has been I don't know what is. Good luck with that raise buddy. Lifetime network is always looking for shitti male actors to beat women in all of their tv dramas. Pussie sheen should apply for a role or two over there.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

Just keep drinking yourself to death Charlie. Before long you will be dead and forgotten about! No one cares about you or your sorry ass show!
He is cool

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

You people must not understand him, or where he is coming from.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Lol! He started begging for more money and cbs basically said, "well, if that's how it is, we'll just burn this sh it down like rome. Throw you out on your a$$, then throw this whole sh itty sitcom in the trash. Not even we give a rats a$$ about the show." That old buttwhole lipped guppy is whistlin a brand new tune today. Talking about the holy crusade to "right his wrongs". This involves kissing the a$$wholes of a many cbs. Lol! I understand charlie all to well. He was bluffin a big old jimmy and a set o monster ballz but just proved he aint playing with with nothing but a little wiener and some tiny nuts
american profiler

Rogers City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Charlie Sheen and the producers/writers of TWO AND A HALF MEN need to go onto DR.Phil.I think Charlie could be in denial of his addictions while its not healthy for the writers to have Charlie with alchol and sex in almost every scene.How could Charlie escape his addictions when the show exploits it?

“Where the beer flows like wine”

Since: Jun 08

Bizarro World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Two and a Half Men is a shitty show with a god awful laugh track so I'm happy to see it gone. Never understood why it was popular. The only thing that separates Charlie from any other addict is his money. His denial stinks of Jack and coke (cocaine).
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Why should charlie excape his addictions when his crazy behavior beats his acting hands down? Give this bastard more crack! Its probably the only shot he has in the spotlight. Looking back, I can't think of any other shit this guy starred in other than Platoon... Nothing else comes to mind. Maybe hot shots? Forget that dum a$$ show. Just get this guy spun out and let him run his mouth some more. That might be worth 2 millie
DEB

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

How is it now one is talking on the fact Chuck started all this by saying things about Charlie first!
Chuck said before of any of Charlies rants. He used these vanity cards to take shots at Sheen, including the recent one where he stated how healthy he lives and concluded "If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."
I would Rant back to someone who made that comment wouldn't YOU!
When I heard this I thought that guy has a lot of Balls to say that about Charlie!
rhonda

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

whatever charlie sheen's "so-called" demeanor that's said to be affecting his career is to myself own term to put it mildly and to the myself any time when incurred, and having the medigated gaul to judge another human being (being that's what we're to be geared too from the media especially) made to comment only not too ponder on no part of this celebrity, to say and gladly remain on the neutral side......with all prayers and blessings i know he'll sucessfully render with all the fans he's earned just at being himself when the bars give him equal jest, following his own rules by his own god given right spiritually, at best will incline to what the media thinks of him as falling on his face, and too many of his fans are rootin for him to give the assholes what they wish they hadn't give what there pushing for but can't and unable to put into words.....god bless charlie sheen and too your little ones especially so.....
Metavidi

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Here is Charlie Sheen's quotes of the day
http://metavidi.com/2011/03/02/charlie-quotes...
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Rhonda: your asking the world not to judge the made that judged the world: we're not smart enough to understand charlie, our brains are too small, remember? I understAnd ya charlie. Its called amphetamine

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••