Challengers vs. Armed Services pols

Challengers vs. Armed Services pols

There are 30 comments on the Politico story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Challengers vs. Armed Services pols. In it, Politico reports that:

With Election Day less than a month away, some members of the House and Senate Armed Services committees are fighting for their political lives in races that could well go down to the wire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Greenbackville, VA

#2 Oct 10, 2012

Obama got our Ambassador and 4 hard working American Diplomats KILLED in Benghazi because he was too frickin busy with David Letterman and the View TV shows to go to any of his Daily Intelligence Briefings.

The man is a menace.

Obama is the Worst totus of All-Time.

“Truth to Power!”

Greenbackville, VA

#3 Oct 10, 2012

So why did the jerk Obama resort to LYING about the Murders of Our Ambassador and Diplomats in Benghazi?

What is wrong with that POS?

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 10, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
Obama got our Ambassador and 4 hard working American Diplomats KILLED in Benghazi because he was too frickin busy with David Letterman and the View TV shows to go to any of his Daily Intelligence Briefings.
The man is a menace.
Obama is the Worst totus of All-Time.
You nailed it LL.We all know who will be his voting base once again and it won't be the hard working,America loving people. A vote for Obama is a vote against America and the American people!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2012
The democratic leadership is made up of a bunch of lying liars that lie. Benghazi has ruined the democratic party. they are finished. it's much more fun to be a republican.
Hillary lied Susan Rice Lied. Carney lied. Obama lied. MSNBC lied. CNBC lied. The New York Times Lied. They democrats all lied. Democrats are the party of liars. And they are STUPID liars as they got caught red-handed in a very serious matter that involves loss of life. It makes Watergate look like nothing in comparison. It's good to be a republican.

pigpen911

Location hidden

#6 Oct 10, 2012
So why did the jerk Obama resort to LYING about the Murders of Our Ambassador and Diplomats in Benghazi?
Wouldn't a better question be when isn't Obama and his party lying?

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Perpignan

#7 Oct 10, 2012
STATE DEPT SPINS NEW TALE ON BENGHAZI ATTACK, fourth version……film at eleven.

STATE DEPT SPINS NEW TALE ON BENGHAZI ATTACK...
Official account changes: No protest over anti-Islam video...

FLASHBACK: Amb. Rice:'Hateful video on Internet sparked violence'...

FLASHBACK: Obama:'A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage'...

ROMNEY: Not video,'despite administration's attempts to convince us'...

Top Official:'Inappropriately low' security at post...NOW BACK TO BIG BIRD…….

Perpignan

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Proving once again that the small minded president with his amaturish trys at being presidential doesn't have a clue about security, foreign policy, jobs or the economy..........but hey maybe Big Bird will give him a job......as the Hookie monster. Since he never showed up.
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Pure and simple: Obama and Hillary LIED!

Who bought the idea that a movie trailer brought about the attacks in Libya?

And this goes back to the FL preacher who was targeted by the Obama administration for uprisings in the Middle East because the preacher threatened to burn the Koran.

Obama = LIES to the America people
Obama = FAILED to provide Xtra SECURITY during the 9/11 ANNIVERSARY in an UNstable nation! Come on! anyone with a brain would have ordered Xtra protection prior to and after the 9/11 anniversary...it's COMMON SENSE!

Obama=worries about the PERCEPTION of American troops in the Middle East instead of PROTECTION of our troops. Come on! worried about having barbed wire around embassy?? worried about US soldiers having weapons, Come on! worried about being 'friends' instead of protecting OUR SOLDIERS!

Obama=using SOCIAL JUSTICE Precepts in the US's FOREIGN POLCIY!!!!!!!!!!

Instead worrying about how the Middle East FEELS adn PERCEIVES Americans in the Middle East

HOW ABOUT PROTECTING THEM and stopping the RIDICULOUS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT in the Middle East?!?!?
liza

Philippi, WV

#10 Oct 10, 2012
WE have the right and time to be as our forfathers
did when they started a NEW world. OUR time is
as important as history told us about. We can
ignore what our rights have been taken away, we can
convience ourselves that nothing matters and no one
has lied to our people. The changes did not
affect you, and never "think" about what your children
will have to survive with. I've listened and
watched what has been happening just since these
debates have started. Seems most that have been on
Obamas team will not change at all. "We the people" Means just that, when things are going wrong and is getting worse for all of us,,,,,,,,
Together we stand and One mans ambitions means
nothing compared to our people and the life of
our country. TRY to think about that.....what
is the cost of loseing your country. Your price??? Being a liberal should never mean
more than your life or country. Are you
voteing for those millions who haven't had a
job in nearly four years, or the foods stamps
we can no longer provide, or the debt we have
been drowning in? Oh, Its the divide that has
pushed us into..Did you imagine he could divide
the people as he has? Remember these words. "divide and conquer"
YOU,,, OR,,ALL,,OF ,,US???

Perpignan

#11 Oct 10, 2012

Implausible Denial? State Dept. Now Says It Never Blamed Anti-Islam Film
•
Reuters
•
Despite on-record statements by top Obama administration officials, State Dept. now denies concluding Libya attack was an unplanned riot linked to anti-Islam movie, on eve of hearing

pigpen911

Location hidden

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Implausible Denial? State Dept. Now Says It Never Blamed Anti-Islam Film
•
Reuters
•
Despite on-record statements by top Obama administration officials, State Dept. now denies concluding Libya attack was an unplanned riot linked to anti-Islam movie, on eve of hearing
Can't Obama or his party get their lies right? It seems that they don't have a clue what the other liars are doing or saying 90% of the time. Way pass the time for a change in Washington.

Perpignan

#13 Oct 10, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Can't Obama or his party get their lies right? It seems that they don't have a clue what the other liars are doing or saying 90% of the time. Way pass the time for a change in Washington.
next presidential debate......Foreign Policy.......hahahahahahahaha

ABC News scrambles to downplay Obama’s attendance at VP debate moderator’s wedding

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/10/abc-news-sc...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 10, 2012
I note the above infestation of rightwing haters. Form a circle and use both hands.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#15 Oct 10, 2012
I don't think Obama has ever had a lead this year.
I travel all over the place and even in hard core Democrat areas i have found a lot of people who are sick of him.

pigpen911

Location hidden

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I note the above infestation of rightwing haters. Form a circle and use both hands.
Is the bet still on Larry?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 10, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
I don't think Obama has ever had a lead this year.
I travel all over the place and even in hard core Democrat areas i have found a lot of people who are sick of him.
Stay out of them trailer parks.

By the way, My Leige, you had asked me to provide a serious description of what goals I value. I gave you a detailed reply. I hope you had a chance to read it, though I never saw a response from you.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 10, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Is the bet still on Larry?
Why would you ask? Are you trying to get out of it?

pigpen911

Location hidden

#20 Oct 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you ask? Are you trying to get out of it?
No way Larry,not at all,are you?
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Oct 10, 2012
liza wrote:
WE have the right and time to be as our forfathers
did when they started a NEW world. OUR time is
as important as history told us about. We can
ignore what our rights have been taken away, we can
convience ourselves that nothing matters and no one
has lied to our people. The changes did not
affect you, and never "think" about what your children
will have to survive with. I've listened and
watched what has been happening just since these
debates have started. Seems most that have been on
Obamas team will not change at all. "We the people" Means just that, when things are going wrong and is getting worse for all of us,,,,,,,,
Together we stand and One mans ambitions means
nothing compared to our people and the life of
our country. TRY to think about that.....what
is the cost of loseing your country. Your price??? Being a liberal should never mean
more than your life or country. Are you
voteing for those millions who haven't had a
job in nearly four years, or the foods stamps
we can no longer provide, or the debt we have
been drowning in? Oh, Its the divide that has
pushed us into..Did you imagine he could divide
the people as he has? Remember these words. "divide and conquer"
YOU,,, OR,,ALL,,OF ,,US???
Is this supposed to be satire? Of course it was the GOP who wrote passed and signed the Pat Act to remove our rights that you now complain about.

Losing our country? Yes, that is what bush and the GOP did with their 8 years; near total destruction. The debt is directly due to bush policies and Obama has done little to change them. Romney would take away even those few changes to complete the destruction of the United States of America. People, US citizens, would illegally move to Mexico looking for jobs under a Romney administration.

Yes, the rich have us divided and nearly conquered. Putting another one of their flunkies in office would not make anything better.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#24 Oct 10, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to be satire? Of course it was the GOP who wrote passed and signed the Pat Act to remove our rights that you now complain about.
Losing our country? Yes, that is what bush and the GOP did with their 8 years; near total destruction. The debt is directly due to bush policies and Obama has done little to change them. Romney would take away even those few changes to complete the destruction of the United States of America. People, US citizens, would illegally move to Mexico looking for jobs under a Romney administration.
Yes, the rich have us divided and nearly conquered. Putting another one of their flunkies in office would not make anything better.
These are the 98 U.S. senators for voted in favor of the US Patriot Act of 2001

House of Repuresentatives Vote of Patriot Act 2001.
Yea Nea
Republican 211 3
Democratic 145 62

It WASN'T a GOP act, meathead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baltimore's Presence Felt At Democratic Nationa... 7 min Go Blue Forever 1
News The dream dies hard for the Bernie Or Bust crow... 14 min Mite Be 43
News Wabash Valley DNC delegates feeling 'energy' 23 min curley 5
News After week of brutal GOP bashing. Clinton aims ... 28 min Best Convention EVER 3
News Bryan Cranston leads celebs signing anti-Trump ... 48 min Who GAF 1
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 1 hr spud 51
News Celebrities team up for 'Fight Song' to support... 2 hr Jaimie 5
More from around the web