MacFarlane outrages with Rihanna/Chri...

MacFarlane outrages with Rihanna/Chris Brown joke

There are 1 comment on the New York Daily News story from Feb 24, 2013, titled MacFarlane outrages with Rihanna/Chris Brown joke. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Host Seth MacFarlane gets an uncomfortrable laugh out of the 2009 Rihanna/Chris Brown incident during Sunday night's Oscars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Rachel

Lafayette, IN

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Why be outraged when it's the truth?
Why is Rihanna constantly making excuses for defending this loser to the media?

I used to be a fan of her
music but this constant "Captain Save a Lame Bro" thing is getting on my last nerves.
I can't support Rihanna's
drugged fueled martyr missions for Chris Brown & I don't want my daughters to think it' admirable or correct behavior to accept that type of behavior from any man.
A Woman is in deep deep trouble whenever
she has to keep making excuses for her man's horrible behavior. It's co-dependent behavior.
Ri Ri needs a therapist because she is just as sick as Chris Brown. Great joke Seth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daniel Radcliffe calls Hollywood racism 'undeni... 10 min Spank Your Willy 5
News To reach millennials, Clinton reserves digital ... 45 min ClintonPaidBankss... 62
News Snoop Dogg, 50 cent in El Paso this weekend 1 hr TrapMusic 14
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 1 hr fubar 2
News Wife Of Keith Lamont Scott Releases Cell Phone ... 2 hr move ur black azzes 12
Why is there a distinction between racing/drivi... (May '15) 2 hr Anonymous 98
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr NYStateOfMind 311,863
More from around the web