What I Like About You

What I Like About You

There are 244 comments on the Portland's WB story from Mar 24, 2006, titled What I Like About You. In it, Portland's WB reports that:

Next: Finally When the women get trapped in a spa, Holly and Val commandeer a horse in an effort to make it to the wedding on time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portland's WB.

BootyBitch

Ireland

#125 Jan 4, 2008
hey whats the song in gift of mutton that ben sings at the start of the episode and the slut goes up on stage and kisses him
BootyBitch

Cork, Ireland

#126 Jan 5, 2008
i found it u guys its by blacklab and its called remember
Hayley

United States

#127 Jan 18, 2008
Is that really Amanda?????? If so I'm in looooooove with your show What I Like About You!!!!! Why aren't they making another season????? Ohhhhhh it would just be soooo wonderful if they did! I watch amost everyday after school (except when I can't) I loooove you sooo much ( if it's really you Amanda)!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Hayley
bRookE

Saint Cloud, MN

#128 Jan 25, 2008
who plays vals husband 'vick'????
Hailey

Saint George, UT

#129 Jan 29, 2008
That song is called "Half-Life" by Duncan Sheik!
Hailey

Saint George, UT

#130 Jan 29, 2008
Go to IMDB.com and search "what I like about you" and it will tell you his name
Hailey

Saint George, UT

#131 Jan 29, 2008
Hey everybody that loves What I like about you should come here every Friday and just talk about the show!
Ashley

White House, TN

#132 Jan 29, 2008
I love what i like about you
Chelsea

Saskatoon, Canada

#133 Feb 5, 2008
THE SONG is called "THE BEGINNING" and is by Alice Peacock. Not alice peak. I think I'll use it at my wedding! It doesn't sound like Shania Twain at all, just for the record. AND I love the show too. I watch it almost every day. Amanda's out of control!
alyssa

Brooklyn, NY

#134 Feb 9, 2008
daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find out what song this is?
it's the beginning - alice peacock
sheckler luver

Pasadena, CA

#135 Feb 10, 2008
the song that is played at the end of "i want my baby back" when holly and vince kiss on the beach is
Waiting By junk

(it is not on itunes but it is one Myspace and u can download it is u have itunes)

also does anyone know where i can download LOve grabs you by avner myspace wont let me do it. thanks....!!!
sheckler luver

Pasadena, CA

#136 Feb 10, 2008
Kimberly wrote:
I have been really trying to find that song too! Does anyone know what it is called when Vince and Holly are kissing on the beach on the episode "I want my baby back"?
hey kimberly that song is called waiting by junk (it is not on itunes but you can download it on myspace if you have itunes then i should work!!!!)
BTW the song is amazing!!!
La la

Newtown, PA

#137 Feb 18, 2008
Kait wrote:
<quoted text>
i've been looking for this song too does anybody know what it is?
ditto! any one know??
ivandefr

Oranjestad, Aruba

#138 Feb 18, 2008
henrys_better_than_vince wrote:
anyone know what the song is when amanda & vince are dancing in her dream when he kisses her? also, is that "your love is ultraviolet" song that ben sings a real song? can someone let me know at [email protected] please??? i can never seem to find this site
joanna ultraviolet
Erin

AOL

#139 Feb 24, 2008
OMG i love what i like about you. vince is sooo hot!!!! i love him. i have been watching what i like about you non-stop on youtube. its the best show ever. yeahh i forget who said it but i doubt that one person talking was really amanda bynes. its too good to be true. i love what i like about you. its in my opinion as good as the tv series FRIENDS. any one know when the whole 4 seasons will be out on DVD?
Kimberly

Saint George, UT

#140 Feb 25, 2008
Thanks sheckler luver. I have been looking for that song FOREVER!!!

The guy who plays Vic is now the host of that new show "My Dad is better than Your Dad". I was soooo excited when I saw him!
Erin

AOL

#141 Feb 27, 2008
Kimberly- I gotta watch that show then. haha. what station is that show on? I want that song too!! waiting by junk. I have all the rest of the songs everyone has been talking about. i got them on itunes but i cant go on myspace so i cant get that one song. what i like about you is the best show i have ever watched. i could watch every episode in season 4 over & over again!!! its soo sad it ended so fast. <3
lindsay

Blue Springs, MO

#142 Feb 28, 2008
what happens with val and vic at the end?
Erin

AOL

#143 Feb 28, 2008
lindsay- val & vic end up falling in love & get married for real in the last episode. you can see the episode on youtube if you havent seen it already
Erin

AOL

#144 Feb 28, 2008
does anybody know what episode the song half-life by duncan sheik is in? i couldnt remember what happens during the song.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Bruddah Z 319,959
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 1 hr Trump is a joke 25
News Lady Gaga named honorary Miss Gay America 1 hr Using the mentall... 24
News David Cassidy, 'Partridge Family' superstar, in... 4 hr Get Well Dude 1
News Lions Drag Strip's checkered flag (Feb '09) 9 hr BeachGirl61768 39
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 15 hr PelicanBreefs 40
News Discovering the joys of Peppa Pig World 15 hr peppapigisawesome 1
More from around the web