At what price, weight loss?

Full story: Baltimore Sun 12
How badly do you want to be skinny? Is it worth soiling your underwear? Those questions will likely confront users of the new Alli, the first over-the-counter diet drug approved by the U.S. Food and Drug ... Full Story
BBB

Mahwah, NJ

#1 Jun 28, 2007
I resent the fact that this woman (Caroline Apovian) said, "It's also embarassing to be obese." I am NOT embarassed at ALL. Would I like to loose weight? Yes, of course, but not at ANY cost. She did not need to make this statement. It was insensitive and unprofessional. But what should one expect from someone getting paid to promote a particular drug. She is the one that should be embarassed.
ruth

Plymouth, UK

#2 Jul 4, 2007
shouldnt have any side effects if you follow the guidelines, havent soiled my pantsor anything. havent read the full article, but how nasty for her to make comments like that
cassiopeia

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3 Jul 7, 2007
obese women SHOULD be embarrassed of their bodies because we are women that means pretty and a fat woman is actually selling her womanhood for a piece of food and no body tells me that it doesn't take a heavy toll on our self esteem , it damages it . some obese of course will not buy that because they are in denial but i will remind them of this scientific fact , the inner self and he outer self are strongly connected.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Love the skin you're in, ladies. You are beautiful just the way you are. Perhaps you should focus your energy on being a size healthy instead of a size Gandhi.
Kenneth Fulton

France

#8 Feb 5, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
None ya

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2013
fat people dont get too much respect. you dont respect yourself if you eat and eat and eat. you should definately try to loose weight and get to a normal size. it will be healthy for you. your body will thank you. you will be happier and you will gain confidence. men dont want to see all that fat! dont be proud to be fat. thats not attracive.
Kingsman

Sweden

#11 Apr 20, 2013
i wrote:
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
http://inhousegeneric.info very clear and informative site, simple ordering process and very fast delivery. All round excellent service - will use again.
Ronnie

Ankara, Turkey

#12 Jun 2, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#thet for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.
Alfonso

Anonymous Proxy

#13 Jul 30, 2013
I ordered from edmedrx.com for the first time and i definitely will again. Customer service is great! I inquired about my order as i had the wrong zip code on my mailing address and their customer support helped me right away. They were very helpful and also when you have any questions, they email you right back with answers. I would recommend them highly as they deliver what they promise!
Garett

France

#14 Aug 6, 2013
http://inhousegeneric.com is an honest and genuine online pharmacy. We were not sure at first because this was our first order of generic medication from this pharmacy. Although it takes a bit long because it got stuck with custom, we are completely sastisfied with this online pharmacy.
You won't be disappointed with them. Their customer service is great too although they need to improve their phone system a bit more. If you need to call them just be sure to call during their working hours. Other than that we highly and sincerely recommend this online pharmacy to everyone.
Fake Chick

Ocala, FL

#15 Aug 6, 2013
Don't hate me cause I'm fake
Garrett

Romania

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it morally wrong to view leaked nude celebri... 46 min Liberal forever 268
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min Pearl Jam 305,654
To spank or not spank? 2 hr Cypress News 81
Dog the Bounty Hunter's Daughter Lyssa Chapman ... (Jan '12) 2 hr Brinky Dinky 55
Duck Dynasty' star will headline Men's Rally in... 5 hr Julia 2
WhatsApp Group for Hollywood Updates 9 hr hollywood9187 1
Taste of Gaston is about more than just food an... 12 hr Mortimer 2
•••
•••

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••