Discovery bets on 2 dope series about...

Discovery bets on 2 dope series about pot growers

There are 5 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Discovery bets on 2 dope series about pot growers. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

Cupcake makers, pawnbrokers and storage container raiders have all had their moments in reality television's spotlight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Discovery Channel, History Channel, and A & E might have enough shows to make ONE good channel. Needless to say none of their programming has much to do with their names.

Junk, mostly.
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
When these channels were started they were actually good. Now they have fallen victim to 'reality tv' which appeals to the lowest common denominator in society.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
When these channels were started they were actually good. Now they have fallen victim to 'reality tv' which appeals to the lowest common denominator in society.
Agreed. I blame MTV, which was also a very good channel when it actually played music videos. They infected American TV with "reality" garbage, damn them!
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#4 Feb 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I blame MTV, which was also a very good channel when it actually played music videos. They infected American TV with "reality" garbage, damn them!
Not to mention vile disgusting (c)rap 'music'!! Glad to see weed is going mainstream.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention vile disgusting (c)rap 'music'!! Glad to see weed is going mainstream.
Yep, I'm no rap/hip-hop fan. Calling it "music" is a misnomer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 5 min Ms Sassy 28
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min weapon X 319,961
News Lady Gaga named honorary Miss Gay America 2 hr Using the mentall... 24
News David Cassidy, 'Partridge Family' superstar, in... 4 hr Get Well Dude 1
News Lions Drag Strip's checkered flag (Feb '09) 10 hr BeachGirl61768 39
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 15 hr PelicanBreefs 40
News Discovering the joys of Peppa Pig World 16 hr peppapigisawesome 1
More from around the web