'Sex and the City' movie features grown-up apartment for Carrie

Full story: Chicago Tribune

It's been nearly four years since we last dropped in on the "Sex and the City" girls, and in that time, they've done some redecorating.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kathleen

Pawtucket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Can anyone tell me where to find the blue flowered wallpaper that was used in Charlotte's apartment? It was shown in the the morning of the wedding scene.
stephanie

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

I Loved the "love" painting on Carrie Bradshaw's wall in the living room..Does anyone know where it was purchased or who the artist is?
rachel

Hudson, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2008

stephanie wrote:
I Loved the "love" painting on Carrie Bradshaw's wall in the living room..Does anyone know where it was purchased or who the artist is?
It's by Paul Smith and you can find it at www.therugcompany.com .(In the search box type "love") From the looks of the site I think it's pretty expensive, but no price is listed.
stephanie

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Thank you so much Rachel!
Lindsey

Corvallis, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

I was just curious if there was a picture of the art piece she has by her door. It says love with really intricate designs. It is just gorgeous and I wanted to get a better look at it. I loved the movie and loved her new apartment! That blue was lovely!
ClareK

Castleford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Kathleen wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to find the blue flowered wallpaper that was used in Charlotte's apartment? It was shown in the the morning of the wedding scene.
That's exactly what I'm looking for ! Saw the film last night and as I'm thinking about redecorating, that wallpaper would be perfect. Where can I find it ? Have scoured many wallpaper websites but nothing similar.
Petra

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

That art in Carrie's apt is called Love Too and can be found at www.therugcomapny.info It actually looks better in the movie than it does when you get a good look at it.
Sarah Schwarz

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

I am trying to find out the same thing. Did you find out who makes that blue flowered wallpaper? Love it!
SP Austin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Can anyone tell me where I can find the chandelier that is shown in Charlotte and Harry's apartment in the movie? I believe it was shown in the foyer just outside the dining room. I LOVE it.
Kathleen

Pawtucket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

ClareK wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I'm looking for ! Saw the film last night and as I'm thinking about redecorating, that wallpaper would be perfect. Where can I find it ? Have scoured many wallpaper websites but nothing similar.
I still haven't found that particular wallpapper but I did find this site, http://www.romofabrics.com/ . Their Rubani wallpapers and fabric are unbelievable. My only problem is finding a distributor, I have an email into them. They are located in Nottinghamshire so perhaps, if find them as amazing as I do, you will have more luck.
Louise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

The artist is Paul Smith... the painting is from The Rug Company, and it is around $2500
stephanie wrote:
kim

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

Can anyone tell me where I can find the same/similar storage shelvings (next to the television) that's in her living room?
Amy Reddy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2008

I've seen the movie and love the apartment. I especially love the "Love" print/canvas next to her apartment front door. Where can I get one for my bedroom????

Amy (London, UK)
Kathleen

Pawtucket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2008

Amy Reddy wrote:
I've seen the movie and love the apartment. I especially love the "Love" print/canvas next to her apartment front door. Where can I get one for my bedroom????
Amy (London, UK)
http://www.therugcompany.info/default.aspx
Jess

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Does anyone know who makes the wallapper during the shows series that Charlotte has in her dining room. Its white with little pink rose buds all over it.
Shelley

Eustis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

I asked my friend about the Love piece (which I figured out where that came from) My friend also mentioned that InStyle Magazine has a workup of Carrie's new room. Maybe it would also give info on the wallpaper in Charlotte's house as well as the color of blue for Carrie's, etc?? I haven't checked it out yet.
Lisa Fru

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Jess wrote:
Does anyone know who makes the wallapper during the shows series that Charlotte has in her dining room. Its white with little pink rose buds all over it.
The HBO website says the wallpaper from Charlotte's apt on the series is from OSBORNE & LITTLE, they have a website that shows their wallpaper selections. I am looking for the wallpaper shown in Charlotte's foyer & dining room in the movie if anyone knows where this can be found???????
Lisa Fru

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Does anyone know who makes the wallpaper in Charlottes foyer & dining room in the movie????
lllll

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Osborne & Little is on all of Charlotte's walls- not Romo
gina

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Does anyone know the color of blue that Carrie's new bedroom is painted?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••