Laborers trek for gold in 'Bamazon'

Laborers trek for gold in 'Bamazon'

There are 2 comments on the The Montgomery Advertiser story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Laborers trek for gold in 'Bamazon'. In it, The Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

For some Alabamians, traveling out of the state would be leaving their comfort zone.So for eight out-of-work construction workers, there needed to be a good reason to leave the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Montgomery Advertiser.

been there

Birmingham, AL

#1 Feb 2, 2013
a bunch of overrated self rightous rednecks, that thinks the world belongs to them, going somewhere they dont belong and destroying someone elses country in search of gold. Lets see where have I heard this story before
concerned

Birmingham, AL

#2 Feb 18, 2013
I agree with been there. This happened before with the American Indians. Anybody who thinks these bamazon guys are heros, are nothing more then failures their self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Piano Guys play 'Fight Song' at Donald Trump's ... 30 min Holy Guacamole 1
News Sebastian Roche Talks About His Role in HBO's T... 1 hr ERIC 3
News Lawsuit: Versace uses secret code for black cus... 2 hr JewfishCreekSouthFLA 4
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 3 hr Holy Guacamole 363
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 4 hr cat lover 626
News Katherine Heigl announces birth of baby boy, Jo... 4 hr I Like Those 1
News LaBeouf leads with 'will not divide us' on Inau... 5 hr Try It 1
More from around the web