"Hollywood of the South" unveils Walk...

"Hollywood of the South" unveils Walk of Stars

There are 2 comments on the 11Alive story from Nov 9, 2012, titled "Hollywood of the South" unveils Walk of Stars. In it, 11Alive reports that:

Covington is celebrating almost 60 years of television and film productions by unveiling a new "Walk of Stars" around the downtown square.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11Alive.

Mary Goodin

Detroit, MI

#1 Nov 10, 2012
How long dose that go on for ? I'm a big fan of Covington ga , I have been there before for the mystic falls tour and loved it so much and I won't to go back now, I love covingtion

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Hi, Mary. I'm sorry no one answered you. The Covington Walk of Stars will last forever. There are pavers in the town square on the sidewalks just like in Hollywood. I'm not sure if we've finished all of them yet as I haven't really gone downtown and walked all the sidewalks around the square. It is certainly catching on, though. Bring your family and friends when you come!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Cousins on Call' Get New 'Undercover' HGTV Deal (Sep '13) 8 hr santiago 137
News See Morrissey Cover Waylon's 'Are You Sure Hank... 8 hr Who 2
News Taylor Swift accused of channeling colonialism 9 hr Marcus 1
News Justin Bieber: Why I cried at the VMAs 9 hr Schnooki 1
News GLAAD gives first 'excellent' score to major TV... 12 hr DaveinMass 2
News CD 101.9 drops jazz for "adult rock" format (Feb '08) 14 hr jazzdude 605
News 'Wife Swap' brings new reality to King George f... (Apr '09) 14 hr RRS14 155
More from around the web