On this day: February 19

Feb 18, 2013 Full story: KJCT 47

Rescuers reach the Donner Party, Edison patents the phonograph, the Soviet Union launches the Mir space station, and Fidel Castro resigns as Cuban president, all on this day.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Sammy Davis Jr. makes his notorious guest appearance on the sitcom "All in the Family," giving the show's main character, white bigot Archie Bunker, a big kiss on the cheek. The ensuing unrestrained laughter from the audience was the longest in television history and the scene had to be cut short in the final print to allow Archie to say the last line on screen.
However, Archie was famous for calling " dumb Polaks " exactly as they are, I read it too.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Sammy Davis Jr. makes his notorious guest appearance on the sitcom "All in the Family," giving the show's main character, white bigot Archie Bunker, a big kiss on the cheek. The ensuing unrestrained laughter from the audience was the longest in television history and the scene had to be cut short in the final print to allow Archie to say the last line on screen.
However, Archie was famous for calling " dumb Polaks " exactly as they are, I read it too.
Polish American IQ 109

Black American IQ 85

Of course Pesky can't understand facts.

He is too much of a primitive chimp like retarded creature.
Pesky is a Nazi

Bedminster, NJ

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Yes I know you are very familiar with the Anti-Polish show "All in the Family". You've always talked about it. I'm sure you watched it from its first show to its last show when you were in the US. We all know Anti-Polish Bigot was your hero.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Jews & Western Europeans are both certainly some kind of hybrid between Eastern European & African.

You can see it in the much curlier hair Jews & Western Europeans have they are more like Africans.

As are their much uglier & manlier women that Jews & Western Europeans have than Eastern European women.

Even the general attitudes of Jews & Western Europeans crying about racism, glorying gangsters, always going ape shit shooting & looting is very spot on to Negroes.

Loved everywhere

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Ape,

would you believe you got me interested in that show about 15 months ago ?
Once I looked for it, Archie came on & I thought he was hilarious. Of course, a Polak meat head like you cannot see the fun in it.
Pesky is a Nazi

Bedminster, NJ

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Ape,
would you believe you got me interested in that show about 15 months ago ?
Once I looked for it, Archie came on & I thought he was hilarious. Of course, a Polak meat head like you cannot see the fun in it.
That's BS.

You praised Archie Bunker and even used his comments 6-7 years ago.

Loved everywhere

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Ape,

6-7 years I was not here, you dumb Polak.
Why canīt you admit you got me to look for it ?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Ape,
I did see you on here in 2008.... You left a comment blaming Poland for the Holocaust in stealing gold teeth for Jews.

Yeah.... Clear dumb Jewlock you are all you ever do is cry about the Holocaust & Anti Semitism.
Pesky is a Nazi

Bedminster, NJ

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Ape,
You were on topix in 2007. SIX YEARS AGO. You big dummy.

Here you are on the Slovak forum in 2007 posting from Slovakia about the SNIVELING JEWS

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/slovakia/TRI...
Pesky is Proud

Bedminster, NJ

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Oh boy

Look how proud Pesky is of Slovakia getting some attention 6 years ago.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/slovakia/TGR...

Loved everywhere

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Thatīs not me you dumb Polak.
Since you have room to let between your ears, stick with your body Limpy. You two deserve each other.
More Peskys

Bedminster, NJ

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Thatīs not me you dumb Polak.
Since you have room to let between your ears, stick with your body Limpy. You two deserve each other.
Those 2007 posts from pesky(s) in Slovakia were not you? Of course they were you..you dumb SLOvak.

Are you trying to tell me there are more Peskys from Slovakia then just you?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky is a Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are on the Slovak forum in 2007 posting from Slovakia about the SNIVELING JEWS
This pesky also calls "Catholics a bit strange"

Slovakia is a Catholic Nation.

So then?????????

Pesky has always badmouthed Catholics & always cried about the Holocaust & Anti Semitism.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky is a Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
pesky there calls "Australia" OZ very Brtish slang.

Maybe the Slovaks were really right about Pesky being a Brit living in Slovakia.

A lot of British people do hate Catholics.

I have seen many British people both hate on Polish people & Hate Poland for the Holocaust.

British people are the only Gentiles I have seen blme Poland for the Holocaust.

British people in general seem extremely stupid.... They do act like Pesky.
More Peskys

Bedminster, NJ

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Small Town German Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
This pesky also calls "Catholics a bit strange"
Slovakia is a Catholic Nation.
So then?????????
Pesky has always badmouthed Catholics & always cried about the Holocaust & Anti Semitism.
Oh stop reading into things so much. You think this guy is a religious person of any religion?

Many people who were born in a Catholic family also think the Catholic Church is strange or at least a bit strange.... like in how it tried to hide all of its scandals.

I can ask you the same. Of ALL things.....Pesky then out of nowhere talks about JEW SNIVELING....So then????????

What about his other remarks where he takes pride in Slovakia like in the Russians upgrading the Slovak power plant.....So then???????
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#16 Feb 19, 2013
More Peskys wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop reading into things so much. You think this guy is a religious person of any religion?
Many people who were born in a Catholic family also think the Catholic Church is strange or at least a bit strange.... like in how it tried to hide all of its scandals.
I can ask you the same. Of ALL things.....Pesky then out of nowhere talks about JEW SNIVELING....So then????????
What about his other remarks where he takes pride in Slovakia like in the Russians upgrading the Slovak power plant.....So then???????
If he mocks Catholics as he has here many times.... Then he obviously doesn't care about Catholic Slovakia.
2007 Peskys

Bedminster, NJ

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Small Town German Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
pesky there calls "Australia" OZ very Brtish slang.
Maybe the Slovaks were really right about Pesky being a Brit living in Slovakia.
A lot of British people do hate Catholics.
I have seen many British people both hate on Polish people & Hate Poland for the Holocaust.
British people are the only Gentiles I have seen blme Poland for the Holocaust.
British people in general seem extremely stupid.... They do act like Pesky.
Many Catholics like liberal Catholics don't like the Catholic Church or at least don't like it a little bit. Many Catholics are just Catholics in name.

Most Brits don't express pride in Slovakia when Slovakia has its power plants upgraded.

Its absolutely amazing how you ignore all of these other Slovak pride comments of Pesky in 2007.

Most Brits don't say....Gee wouldn't it be a lot of fun and go to the Slovak forum for years and be Pro-Slovak while using broken English.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Pesky is so obviously a Brit.

Pesky says Chap here.... Pesky says colloquial.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/slovakia/TNN...

His English certainly changes a lot..... Total fraud he is no doubt.

Loved everywhere

#19 Feb 19, 2013
As I recommended Ape belongs with limpy.
Two dumb Polaks at their best. Now, they will argue for hours about me.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Ape isn't just a meathead. He a half breed polak too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 35 min Democrat Blunder 19
Diana Davis earns honor at NATAS Emmy Awards 1 hr guest 2
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,819
Is it morally wrong to view leaked nude celebri... 5 hr mom of 3 angel boys 380
Hire a Band at Rockingbeats.com in Germany,UK,C... 5 hr steeveave 1
Michael Jackson Talks Perfection, God in Odd 'B... 7 hr Pop Tart- 57
Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... 9 hr silly rabbit 19

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE