ABC's Diane Sawyer election night per...

ABC's Diane Sawyer election night performance spurs Twitter snipes

There are 2 comments on the story from Nov 7, 2012, titled ABC's Diane Sawyer election night performance spurs Twitter snipes. In it, reports that:

Diane Sawyer's Election Night performance left some viewers asking if she had begun celebrating Tuesday's election a bit early.

Join the discussion below, or

No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
This bitch needs to go to rehab. She is a lush and a possible heroin addict judging by the slurred speech and affect. She is also a useless media whore who has blood on her hands for her role in enabling Barack Obama to steal this election and murder the Ambassador and the others in Libya! Good riddance Diane Sawyer and all your useless pals. You will not be missed you worthless pos. Candy Crowley and Barbara Walters will see you in your hell hole.
Drug Test

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
ABC needs to drug test ALL EMPLOYEES as do the other networks. Did Diane get some good drugs from Whoopi Goldberg who was given them by Barack Obama in exchange for all the ass-kissing they do?

Whoopi Goldberg offends the nation daily as does the other porch monkey! These traitors are so stupid they cut off their noses to spite their face.

Whoopi was rude to Ann Romney and should have asked the question about greeting caskets to Obama who did nothing to aid the murdered four in Libya!

Barbara Walters insiduously remarked that Romney's Mormonism hadn't been "an issue" in the campaign thereby trying to MAKE IT ONE! Barbara Walter's Judaism has not been an issue for her, has it. The dirty cheapskate was able to dig up $25,000.00 in sheckles to give to aid the Sandy victims and then brag about it on her Commie tv show. The traitors have infiltrated the networks.

Now that they've accomplished their task, why is Elisabeth Hasselbeck on the air? That bimbo serves no purpose and adds nothing. People hate her and she is one reason the Republicans do not do better! Get RID OF HASSELBECK REPUBLICANS!

Sherri Shepherd offended the nation again today by eating and dancing like the pig she is. After ranting that the whites were in the minority now and giggling like the racist she is along with Whoopi, the pig today has the nerve to tell another sickening anecdote re. Jeffrey (her retarded son who appears to be gay). He thinks DWTS is discriminating against blacks and browns. Sherri Shepherd is a racist who should have been fired months ago. BOYCOTT ALL OF THESE FREAKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top Democrat: I was disinvited from debate 31 min Le Jimbo 12
News Obama: I Don't Think Trump Will 'End up Being P... 42 min tomin cali 21
News Bernie Sanders knocks Ben Carson for saying he ... 1 hr private guy 125
News Police: Wiz Khalifa cited for public urination ... 2 hr White Americia 18
News Black men gathering for Million Man March 20th ... 4 hr DiamondSmile89 90
News Trump: I'd 'get along very well with' Putin 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 2
News Warren: I agree with Trump on taxes 6 hr lesbian milf 5
More from around the web