Bachelor 14 Rozlyn Papa scandal revea...

Bachelor 14 Rozlyn Papa scandal revealed with pictures

Posted in the Entertainment Forum

Since: May 08

Westfield, NJ

#1 Jan 12, 2010
The big scandal that got Rozlyn Papa booted off the Bachelor 14 episode 2 was all for ratings and a pure lie. The producers of the Bachelor and Chris Harrison called this scandal incredibly unfortunate, but was it really?

On last nights episode Rozlyn showed no sadness about leaving Jake, and denied she cheated on Jake with a staffer (Chris's phrase). Was this scandal a huge set up, because Rozlyn wasn't allowed to see her 7 year old son? Yes people for all who didn't know Rozlyn Papa has a son who was

suppose to be flown out to see his mother during the Bachelor 14, but unfortunately this never happened.

All of the girls in the Bachelor house knew about Rozlyn Papa's son, but the producers had Rozlyn keep this major secret from Jake. If you put two and two together this totally makes sense. Rozlyn got so upset about not being able to see her son, the producers of the Bachelor turned the never happened sex scandal into something more to cover up about the lie that Rozlyn had to keep from Jake.

So to sum it up in a nut shell, the producers used Rozlyn's lie about her son to gain publicity. I personally feel sorry for the son, because he is being lied to and used and don't even know it. There was no sexual scandal. Flirting might of occurred, but that was part of the ploy. Rozlyn and her son were the center of a horrible scan.

If you go to

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2581...
carrgirl1

Chino, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2010
3lilangels, i am sorry i disagree halfly. i do agree with you rpoint on her son being dragged into a horrible scandal but i am completely persuaded that something sexual more than just flirtacious occured between her and the producer. to fire the producer, the show must have had proof.
Guilty Bystander

Hudson, OH

#4 Feb 23, 2010
I don't know whether it was real or not. But I think Rozlyn is super hot, and part of it is that she seems a little pyscho. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flashback: When the Royals Came to Austin 38 min judy 15
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 341,277
News Emmys bear the Colbert stamp: Genial, poignant,... (Sep '17) 5 hr C Kersey 2
News Leah Remini's A&E Series May Take on Jehovah's ... (Oct '17) 7 hr TempleBBQ 288
News Michelle Obama unveils cover for upcoming memoi... 10 hr A Dollar Store A... 1
News Kim Kardashian West 'goes blonde' for Kanye Wes... 10 hr Laughable 1
News Harvey Weinstein arrives to surrender in sex as... 10 hr Not Much 1