Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer AGAIN as she discovers she is 'pregnant with twins for the second time'

Jan 11, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 171

The 19-year-old, who already has twin girls with ex-husband Corey Simms, made the discovery last week according to In Touch magazine.

Full Story
ABIHSOT

Charleston, WV

#102 Aug 23, 2012
Someone should tie her legs together. This could prevent her pregnacies in the future. Birth Control can only start with young women
. Young men only think with thier "Dick's".
george

Charleston, WV

#103 Nov 2, 2012
this worthless trash makes wv look bad
Kat

Columbia, TN

#104 Nov 5, 2012
Skay wrote:
<quoted text>. A hoe is something u use in a. Garden An she would
Not have an abortion But she did. Use form of birth control an she still. Got pregnant She don't need. Welfare her. Man. Makes.more. Money than. MTV pays her take your nosey self out of. Watching MTV. An go teach. A class
Are you William Shatner
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

#105 Nov 11, 2012
at least this time she married and pregnant.
Who

Charleston, WV

#107 Dec 9, 2012
I just saw her 3 weeks ago taking her puppy to the vet she sure didn't look pregnant
Justme

Charleston, WV

#108 Dec 10, 2012
it is what it is wrote:
<quoted text>
grown women these days shouldn't even dream of the happily ever after. Every woman should have the mindset that it is HER responsibility to take care of HERSELF. Not some mans.
You know, I am a mother of 2, working on my 3rd child. I was a mother at 16 years of age. I am currently 24. I am married. I AM a stay at home mother, because "I" choose to. My husband gives me that opportunity to do so, and I am very thankful for this. This being said--NOT ONLY did I graduate high school with a 3.8 overall gpa, but I also continued my education into 2 years of college. I have my associates, and was trying to continue once again, when something had happened, causing me to leave college. I had my 2nd child at the age of 24, and will have my 3rd at the age of 25. I am a very happy person, very happy to be a stay at home mother, who, by all means, takes care of my husband. Also, my husband takes care of me, it is a 50/50 partnership in MY home, as it should be in every marriage. YES, I USE to work, when only one child in the home. Now I have a 7 month old, that requires my full attention, and I will not go back to work until they are old enough to know how to respect others, and respect baby sitters. As the same for the one on the way. So, instead of having a closed-minded attitude about different situations, please, open your mind and allow other possibilities. I was raised in an "Old-Fashioned" home. Never once did I grow up and say "I want to be just like THAT!" NO. Things happen in a lifetime, that are not controlled, and personally, I do NOT mind staying home with my beautiful daughters!!! Thanks..
Alex

Eugene, OR

#110 Dec 30, 2012
This chick is stupid. Shes already dumb enough for airing her dirty laundry on tv, but to make the same dumb mistake twice? She must be slow. Let's be a slut and have babies young, then jump into a marriage and get a divorce, just to jump into another marriage because she got knocked up again. Does she realize stupidity makes great tv? That's why your on the show, so we can make fun of your pathetic life. I feel bad for the babies for having a selfish mom who can't keep her legs closed. She already lived what some people live in 40 years in a couple years. Now what will her life consist of?? 20 more kids and marriages??? Haha
Juwan

Charleston, WV

#111 Dec 30, 2012
MTV IS NOTHING BUT TRASH..........DUH. What goes around comes around!
Juwan

Charleston, WV

#112 Dec 31, 2012
I just read on Wonderwall! Another one of the TV's Teen Mom Slut's is getting a divorce after 26 days. Is there nothing better to put on TV other than this trash.

Since: Jan 13

Elkview

#114 Jan 10, 2013
She's not having twins again.. Jesus ppl this site is a joke.
amw

Elizabeth, NJ

#115 Feb 4, 2013
Is leah n her new baby dady married?
Gross

Columbia, TN

#116 Feb 4, 2013
amw wrote:
Is leah n her new baby dady married?
yeah, but only because she got knocked up last January

if history is any indication she'll be divorced in a few months and pregnant by a new guy a couple of weeks later

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#117 Feb 4, 2013
Such trashy $hit. Tie her tubes
dmw

Elizabeth, NJ

#118 Feb 4, 2013
I thought they find out in the summer ? Did she had her 3rd baby
dmw

Elizabeth, NJ

#119 Feb 4, 2013
She just had the baby girl feb 4
reallyyy

Charleston, WV

#120 Feb 4, 2013
Are you people even from elkview....well I am and yes she did have miscarriage but she is very pregnant now her baby shower was last weekend she's having a girl! So everyone shut up now okay thanks

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#121 Feb 4, 2013
I watch this show with my kids. they are both older, not teens. I like it, but it makes me want to have a nervous breakdown. I feel bad for her fiancee,' she doesn't seem to know what she wants.
Duh

Saint Cloud, MN

#122 Feb 5, 2013
To Just the truth:
Get your birth controls facts right, your percentages are way off and descriptions....man you probably got some dumb girl who read that pregnant
Juwan

Charleston, WV

#123 Feb 5, 2013
She will probably be on welfare, if not already. Just more mouths to feed by the taxpayers. Is all these teen mom's know is to get laid and pump out the babies.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#124 Feb 5, 2013
Juwan wrote:
She will probably be on welfare, if not already. Just more mouths to feed by the taxpayers. Is all these teen mom's know is to get laid and pump out the babies.
Yes, and they get rewarded for their irresponsibility from MTV and the people who watch this trash and support it. The future of America is in that show and it's a sad sad scene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taste of Gaston is about more than just food an... 14 min Mortimer 2
Is it morally wrong to view leaked nude celebri... 20 min humanfemaletimeke... 262
To spank or not spank? 1 hr Zack 79
James Brown's body cut up for paternity test: w... 2 hr Nipp 3
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr sassyjm 305,640
Alison Sweeney Blogs: Jillian Michaels Is Tough... (Jan '13) 4 hr amw 46
'Inside the NFL' Picks Team (Sep '08) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 15
•••
•••

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••