Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer AGAIN as she discovers she is 'pregnant with twins for the second time'

Jan 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

The 19-year-old, who already has twin girls with ex-husband Corey Simms, made the discovery last week according to In Touch magazine.

Comments
1 - 20 of 171 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
WVU Lover

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

I pray she knows what she's getting herself into.
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

i would have thought she would have learned just how hard it was having the others from what i understand it is just one
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

As it seems nobody, parents, schools, churchs, ever talks about birth control, I would like to share how you can prevent unwanted pregnancies.

Condoms are your best choice at 99% effective. A condom is formed to fit a man's penis. Hence, they are called 'rubbers' They also prevent STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. Guys don't like to wear them but, ladies, if he wants a 'Yes' on sex, then you insist on a 'Yes' from him on wearing a condom. You might think your partner would never have an STD but what about their last partner(s)?and the partners' previous partners, etc.

Birth control pills are abou 95% effective against unwanted pregnancies if taken correctly. Taking antibiotics or missing a daily dose lowers the effectiveness. The Pill does not prevent STDs.

An IUD - interuterine device - is as effective as the pill. The IUD is a small piece of plastic or copper that is inserted in the uterus by your doctor. It remains there for about two years before needing replaced. Ask for the copper CU-7 as it has been shown to be most effective. The IUD offers no protection against STDs.

A diaphram is sort of like a reverse condom for women. It is a soft, round, rubber disk that is inserted in the vagina prior to sexual intercourse. Your doctor will show you how to insert and position it. It has a lower rate for preventing pregnancy, about 85%, but is still effective. A diaphram will not stop STDs as semen remains in the vagina upon removal.

And, finally, abstinance which means just saying 'No' to a horny partner. That tactic has proven to be as effective as the war on drugs, I.e. Failure.

Young people, please practice birth control. Babies and children are a huge responsibility. I'm wondering how Ms. Messer will be handling four children, one handicapped, after to TV cameras leave her.
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

Reading the newspaper this morning about teenage pregnancies, I wanted to expand my discussion on birth control.

Young ladies, yes you can get pregnant the first time you have sex. Your menstrual cycle is not set yet so you can get pregnant ANY time of the month. Don't think because your cycles don't happen often, you are sterile as this is false.

Also, having your partner pull out before he ejaculates will not prevent pregnancy because a man will leak semen BEFORE he ejaculates.

And don't think that there's no chance of pregnancy by just rubbing your privates and his privates together. Semen can get rubbed right into the vagina and result in pregnancy.

Practice safe sex, young people.
Joe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Judged:

Forget the condoms, the pill, and all the other birth control devices.

The father's of these young men need to teach their son to abstinence.

Teach you sons to JUST SAY NO!!!

To all the girls who try to entrap them.

Problem solve.
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Judged:

Joe wrote:
Problem solve.
As I stated, the 'Just say NO!' hasn't worked on preventing teenage pregnancies. A horny teenage boy is not going to say no when the opportunity arises.

You, sir, are living in LaLa Land if you are naive enough to think your son will say no. Buy him some condoms and teach him how to use them.
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

And, Joe, have you had that talk about sex with your son and told him about how babies are made and about options on how to prevent unplanned pregnancies?
Who I am is not important

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Thats a lie. She is only prego with one.
Ugh

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

She's not even pregnant anymore. She "miscarried."
passing by

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

@UGH how do you know she Miscarried?
Ugh

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

Was probably all a hoax for publicity anyhow. It says she's a nursing student. I hope and pray she never becomes a caretaker. Shes immature and irresponsible and apparently has no concept of pregnancy prevention. She has two babies already and one of those has health problems, yet shes totally prepared at 19 to have another despite serious financial issues. Puh--leeze!
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Joe wrote:
Problem solve.
Abstinence ?....Yeah, that will work....duh....
ummmm hello...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

She is def pregnant and very happy. Just saw her out this evening!!
Ugh

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

[QUOTE who="ummmm hello..."]She is def pregnant and very happy. Just saw her out this evening!![/QUOTE]

Really. You saw her out in Philadelphia. And she's pregnant, even though her family confirmed her miscarriage. Okay then.
ummmm hello...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Ugh wrote:
[QUOTE who="ummmm hello..."]She is def pregnant and very happy. Just saw her out this evening!!"

Really. You saw her out in Philadelphia. And she's pregnant, even though her family confirmed her miscarriage. Okay then.
Clearly you are an idiot or you would know that when you post from your phone it shows up as whatever city and state the cell phone server is connected to. Yours says you are in TN.
clearly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

I believe she had an abortion so people didn't talk about how much of a hoe she is and the perfect cover I miscarried. And if she's still pregnant then why did her "fiance" confirm the miscarriage?
bahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

clearly wrote:
I believe she had an abortion so people didn't talk about how much of a hoe she is and the perfect cover I miscarried. And if she's still pregnant then why did her "fiance" confirm the miscarriage?
Yea because if ok magazine said it then it's definitely true. That's the same magazine that's said she was pregnant about 4 other times. Who cares anyways. Shes definitely not the only 18 yr old girl around here to have a couple of babies. I'm sure she probably doesn't care if you think she's hoe. For every hater she has there's prob 2 or 3 people that love her.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Just the Truth wrote:
Reading the newspaper this morning about teenage pregnancies, I wanted to expand my discussion on birth control.
Young ladies, yes you can get pregnant the first time you have sex. Your menstrual cycle is not set yet so you can get pregnant ANY time of the month. Don't think because your cycles don't happen often, you are sterile as this is false.
Also, having your partner pull out before he ejaculates will not prevent pregnancy because a man will leak semen BEFORE he ejaculates.
And don't think that there's no chance of pregnancy by just rubbing your privates and his privates together. Semen can get rubbed right into the vagina and result in pregnancy.
Practice safe sex, young people.
I agree entirely with the above. Birth control should ALWAYS be used in the event teens decide to have sex to reduce the risk of pregnancy (and STDs) as much as possible. However, I'll add just ONE more point.

Ladies, it is STILL possible to get pregnant, even if you are on birth control pills or some other form of birth control. While being on birth control greatly reduces the risk of pregnancy, it does NOT eliminate it.

Therefore, it is a serious mistake for any teenage girl to think "I can't ever get pregnant because I'm on birth control." That is definitely NOT true, as NO method of birth control is 100% guaranteed against pregnancy.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

For anyone who is interested, this may be a good site to check out:

http://www.itsyoursexlife.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••