Beatrice Miller Eliminated From The X Factor 11/22/12

Nov 22, 2012 Full story: Celebrity Dirty Laundry 7

Beatrice Miller was eliminated during tonight's Thanksgiving elimination episode of The X Factor USA .

Full Story
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
It's too bad this little girl was such an meotional mess. She was very talented. But you have to be more thick skinned than she is.
I can't stand Cece Fry, but even I had to side with the judges' decision.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#2 Nov 22, 2012
emotional
nick

Lakewood, NJ

#3 Nov 23, 2012
thick skinned? shes 12 or 13...who thick skinned were you at that age? and dont lie on the internets its dumb
nick

Lakewood, NJ

#4 Nov 23, 2012
*how
Mike

Hicksville, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Update to consider which might soften some critics out there. Beatrice Miller has a broken blood vessel on her vocal cords, diagnosed prior to her sing off with CeCe, which caused her great pain when performing last night. She had hoped to have enough voting support to avoid a sing off so that she could rest her voice and hopefully heal for the following week...unfortunately that was not the case and being only 13 and in pain ...her performance was not what it should have been. There is no mistaking the talent here and we will hear great things about her accomplshments in the near future. Thanks to all the fans who supported her and stay tuned...she has only just begun.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#6 Nov 23, 2012
nick wrote:
thick skinned? shes 12 or 13...who thick skinned were you at that age? and dont lie on the internets its dumb
LOL!! Ignorance at its best.

If she chose to be on a nationally televised TV show, that's her problem. YES, she is not thick skinned enough to be on the show.
quban

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Nov 25, 2012
No she does not have thick skin. When diamond was kicked off she responded to britney with so much class. Once she got back stage she cried but that was cool. Beatrice carly cece and paige cry for any giving reason. That very weak. Like simon said thaey know what they were signing up for. So stop having pitty parties. And bring talent. Stop crying on stage. Go in the back and do it. Have some self confidence. One

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min Phil Donahue 306,995
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 1 hr Reverend Alan 24
Distinguished pol 1 hr Guess Who 65
randy-travis 3 hr sdyghs 1
Bill Cosby's Daughter Says Her Dad Is a Real-Li... 3 hr bud 2
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 3 hr DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 24
More than 4 million people watched 1st dog tele... 3 hr bud 1
More from around the web