Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

There are 20 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency. In it, ABC News reports that:

The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#2097 Oct 15, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual I'm farting in a windstorm and I love my stench!, I have my grand delusions that I will somehow get the validation on here that I don't get in real life. I won't. We can all thank God I aren't in charge of anything important.
At least you know how pitiful you are.
chickpea

Seattle, WA

#2098 Oct 15, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Spike....not getting any again? Have you wore out your wrist and can't manage another whack off? I don't know why you bother when you only need to use your thumb and index finger for that small job.
You're a sick b!tch.

Minneapolis

#2099 Oct 15, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>She's not answering her mail today,,,My guess is she's out with Owl Gore today saving the Polar Bears
Unlike you I have a career.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#2101 Oct 16, 2012

Minneapolis

#2102 Oct 16, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not compelled to draw you a picture although envision if you can......a very very shallow gene pool.
So, YOU are saying that those who hold respectable but lower paying jobs are of a/or produce a lesser gene pool?

Well Missy, so much for your pleasantries of which there are none. Careful you might be subject to the wrath of GITOC, but she will probably want to kiss your enormous backside in adoration.

Minneapolis

#2103 Oct 16, 2012
chickpea wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sick b!tch.
Thank you, now run along before you get the same treatment.

Minneapolis

#2107 Oct 16, 2012
omfg wrote:
<quoted text> People have been too polite with you. Here's the way it goes- GARBAGE in GARBAGE out. Stay on topic and quit dominating this discussion with your immature and classless tantrums.
Sandra Fluke is a liberal nutjob who has exploited her position at Georgetown for personal gain. She is a user and a parasite.
Nobody has been polite pull your little head out of your azz pervert. Guess you come from the "sewer" workers?

LOL....I guess you think I take orders from you jerkoff? Not today, not tomorrow, matter of fact that future looks pretty dim for you.

Sandra Fluke pointed out the discriminatory practices of the male infested RCC. If the RCC does not like the laws they can get the hell out of business. They do not get to dictate commerce laws.

Minneapolis

#2108 Oct 16, 2012
omfg wrote:
<quoted text> Can't you wait for Halloween
Why is that?

Is it the one day of the year you can appear in public and blend in?
chickpea

Seattle, WA

#2111 Oct 16, 2012
omfg wrote:
<quoted text> Talking to yourself in the mirror again? What a freak!
We should call you pig pen. The garbage man's dirty daughter. Whew, the stench!
'It' sounds like a guy trying to grow tits.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#2112 Oct 16, 2012
omfg wrote:
misgynistic Romney supporter. Seems like he gets all the sick ones.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#2113 Oct 16, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has been polite pull your little head out of your azz pervert. Guess you come from the "sewer" workers?
LOL....I guess you think I take orders from you jerkoff? Not today, not tomorrow, matter of fact that future looks pretty dim for you.
Dumb, vile, hateful, leftist POS.

Minneapolis

#2114 Oct 17, 2012
omfg wrote:
LOL...is that all you got??

Fine, and I will call you Sewer Sludge, the sewer mans slimy deposit, seems appropriate.

Minneapolis

#2115 Oct 17, 2012
chickpea wrote:
<quoted text>
'It' sounds like a guy trying to grow tits.
No, you have me confused the anti choice males. They all have tits, and they all date you.

Minneapolis

#2117 Oct 17, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a dumb, vile, hateful, right wing POS checking in from mommies basement again so you won't forget me..
Thats nice, because you are easy to forget.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2120 Oct 17, 2012
omfg wrote:
<quoted text> Women like you are an insult to the gender. Romney is not a misogynist but of course the brainwashed mindless masses wouldn't understand.
The libs have failed on trying to discredit Romney by pretending there is some kind of war on women. He's a regular guy who came from immigrants and realized the American dream. The libs hate him for being successful because they don't want to promote independence and free enterprise. Libs want everyone to be government dependent and rely on the media to tell them what they should think and when they should take a sht.
Romney is just a guy who if the law let him would have many many wives....Yea swell guy..He also wants government to cotnrol a womens body..OH YEA GREAT DUDE.

Go away with romney is good crap...he is a rich spoil puke who was born rich then got richer off destroying lives.....SWELL GUY...
Spike

Akron, OH

#2121 Oct 17, 2012
omfg wrote:
<quoted text> Women like you are an insult to the gender. Romney is not a misogynist but of course the brainwashed mindless masses wouldn't understand.
The libs have failed on trying to discredit Romney by pretending there is some kind of war on women. He's a regular guy who came from immigrants and realized the American dream. The libs hate him for being successful because they don't want to promote independence and free enterprise. Libs want everyone to be government dependent and rely on the media to tell them what they should think and when they should take a sht.
Bravo!!!!!
Spike

Akron, OH

#2123 Oct 17, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Morgana, do you care to comment on the Womens hiring issue raised during the debate last night?
To bad Romney didn't point out the well known fact that the women staffers in the Obama White House are paid 37% less than male staffers doing the same job.
Spike

Akron, OH

#2125 Oct 17, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> He dropped the ball on that one. Not to mention the many missed opportunities to counter obama's other blatant lies...of course a biased moderator didn't help
Why the RNC allows themselves to be set up every 4 years by the leftwing media is beyond me. AK-47's?????? Who and when was that brought to forefront in this election? And how about "How are you different from Bush" Gee-whiz,,do you think she came up with that deep soul-searching question on her own or is that the driving topic in the faculty lounge. If that is the driving topic,then we need to ask the O'bamster how he differs from Stalin or Jimmy Carter.
Are

Santa Fe, NM

#2127 Oct 17, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
. If that is the driving topic,then we need to ask the O'bamster how he differs from Stalin or Jimmy Carter.
you stoned?
I see

Santa Fe, NM

#2128 Oct 17, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> He dropped the ball on that one. Not to mention the many missed opportunities to counter obama's other blatant lies...of course a biased moderator didn't help
your guy gets caught in a lie and it is the moderator who is biaed. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut electrician to appear in 'Shark Tan... 11 min BPT 4
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min cpeter1313 309,740
News Bachchan vs. Khan (Mar '07) 1 hr Humpora Dumpora 176
News The Duggar Family Bans Gay Couples 1 hr Tazo 1
topix chat room about anything (Jan '08) 1 hr leerussell 599
News Anna Duggar Celebrates Jessa Duggar Pregnancy w... 3 hr Tazo 2
News Jennifer Aniston loves botched surgery 6 hr Noushin 1
More from around the web