Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Star...

Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

There are 2380 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency. In it, ABC News reports that:

The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Spike

Willard, OH

#1962 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodgeing flip flop good life handed to him on silver platter romney is a man to you??? You must be a real cream puff there wimp..
Obama was born very poor and still became President.....Romney born rich got richer and dodged the draft.......YEA NOT EVEN CLOSE.
The O'bamster is the end product of the failed affirmative action programs that were designed to give a leg up to below average people,he's had a free ride his entire life. As far as the military service thing, The man-child could'nt serve because he couldn't produce a birth certificate and because of gender identity issues.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1963 Oct 12, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> If only what you said was true in progressive politics. You have many who proclaim their belief as the other side but really live yours also. I feel sorry for us all. because the nation can not keep this up.
Mine? LOL, you don't KNOW what my politics are. Doesn't stop you from making an ass out of yourself by assuming, though.
Spike

Willard, OH

#1964 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shallow little boy you are. Beauty is only skin deep, your ugly goes to the bone.
Like it or not, "The Hag-O-Meter" went off the dial at last nights debate. They should have had someone worth watching like Snookie or Lady GA GA,,,you know,, someone a bit more mentally stimulating

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1965 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Like it or not, "The Hag-O-Meter" went off the dial at last nights debate. They should have had someone worth watching like Snookie or Lady GA GA,,,you know,, someone a bit more mentally stimulating
Like you care about "mentally stimulating". Who are you trying to fool, Shallow One? What do YOU look like, and what has appearance to do with politics?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1966 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>The O'bamster is the end product of the failed affirmative action programs that were designed to give a leg up to below average people,he's had a free ride his entire life. As far as the military service thing, The man-child could'nt serve because he couldn't produce a birth certificate and because of gender identity issues.
Obama is the American dream...Romney is the PLUTOCRATS DREAM...

Obama did not dodge a draft.....ROMNEY DID.....That is fact hitler scum.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1967 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine? LOL, you don't KNOW what my politics are. Doesn't stop you from making an ass out of yourself by assuming, though.
Shut your stench laden azz up for writing back. I love that I was born here. But I am tired of being the scapegoat for others and being just a working class person. I seeeveryone getting paid. Well i do not help anyone until I get paid. And more then that, I will watch a terrorist walk by with a WMD and do nothing unless I feel like it. You know. Getting paid! And there is a hefty percentage of Americans who mare like that already. Only you don't say a word because the politics we all know you say you are not, is what you are and they are represented big time. Hence the police state of tyranny becoming reality. America needs to be taught a lesson. And we won't fixi it ourselves.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#1968 Oct 12, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I agree. Limbaugh has a grossly INFLATED opinion of himself, which matches his disgusting, overweight body. Go figure, right?:-)
You're one to talk, you'd do a lot more for yourself (and us) by spending your time losing weight rather than wasting it on here. Gorgana would REALLY appreciate as you get awful heavy on top.
Spike

Willard, OH

#1969 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is the American dream for crack heads. If this business about the draft was a real big deal for you ,you would have voted for McCain rather than for pigment or feelings. I bet you cry alot when you watch Oprah too.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1970 Oct 12, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Shut your stench laden azz up for writing back. I love that I was born here. But I am tired of being the scapegoat for others and being just a working class person. I seeeveryone getting paid. Well i do not help anyone until I get paid. And more then that, I will watch a terrorist walk by with a WMD and do nothing unless I feel like it. You know. Getting paid! And there is a hefty percentage of Americans who mare like that already. Only you don't say a word because the politics we all know you say you are not, is what you are and they are represented big time. Hence the police state of tyranny becoming reality. America needs to be taught a lesson. And we won't fixi it ourselves.
You don't know my politics, Ass.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#1971 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You're definitely a dumb, vile POS, a very bad combo but there is a home for you with gorgana and the other angry, bitter, dumb middle aged leftist broads. The only catch is you will have to take orders.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1972 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is the American dream for crack heads. If this business about the draft was a real big deal for you ,you would have voted for McCain rather than for pigment or feelings. I bet you cry alot when you watch Oprah too.
I did not vote for Mccain or Obama...I am a Ron Paul voter....

Oh and Mccain lost because of his VP pick..SHE WAS A WACKED OUT NUT JOB THEOCRATIC TRAITOR...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1973 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is the American dream for crack heads. If this business about the draft was a real big deal for you ,you would have voted for McCain rather than for pigment or feelings. I bet you cry alot when you watch Oprah too.
Oh and never watched Oprah....In fact dont watch much TV>...Lets see shows I watch..hmm.....HGTV most shows have seen on that station.......Watch Sons Of Anarchy and Justified on FX station....Watch Big Bang Theory and Two Broke Girls on whatever channel they are on.......Oh and watch NFL football on what channel my VIKES are playing one....SKOL GO VIKES....

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1974 Oct 12, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You're definitely a dumb, vile POS, a very bad combo but there is a home for you with gorgana and the other angry, bitter, dumb middle aged leftist broads. The only catch is you will have to take orders.
There is a place for you..ANYWHERE BUT THE USA TRAITOR...
Spike

Willard, OH

#1975 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you care about "mentally stimulating". Who are you trying to fool, Shallow One? What do YOU look like, and what has appearance to do with politics?
Well whoever that woman was last night,she'll never land a gig on Wheel of Fortune as a letter spinner. And you'll never see Hillary elected President because the "real men" of America aren't going to sit around for four years looking at her lard ass. I doubt Bill would even vote for her.
Spike

Willard, OH

#1976 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and Mccain lost because of his VP pick..SHE WAS A WACKED OUT NUT JOB THEOCRATIC TRAITOR...
I don't believe you. From Ron Paul to the O'bamster,,,,hahahahahaha! OK,,,,probably more like Rue Paul
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1977 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually she took all the venom from the other side and from independents and even from some of the Repubs from their screw ups. The worse part is what the progressive did to her kids and did not even stop after the election was won. Trusting evil brings destruction to your own. There is no point of having a family structure anymore. None. And McCain lost because he was McCain. The anger was there a couple months before the Repub convention. He knew it. That is why he picked Palin. Hoping that she would get millions of votes for his traitorous azz.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1978 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you. From Ron Paul to the O'bamster,,,,hahahahahaha! OK,,,,probably more like Rue Paul
Nope Ron paul supporter and voter....I know you wish Hitler could come back to lfie so you could vote for who your eally like....Sorry hitler lover..You traitors are so sick.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1979 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Well whoever that woman was last night,she'll never land a gig on Wheel of Fortune as a letter spinner. And you'll never see Hillary elected President because the "real men" of America aren't going to sit around for four years looking at her lard ass. I doubt Bill would even vote for her.
Thank you, for proving that you're a shallow ass who's only interested in having your little head stimulated. That you judge based on appearance. You want to mock the physically and menatlly handicapped NEXT?

It's funny, to see the hypocrisy of a misogynist like you. If women were to judge candidates based just on their looks or gender, you'd be all over it like flies on shit. But you see nothing wrong with doing the very same thing yourselves.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1980 Oct 12, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Actually she took all the venom from the other side and from independents and even from some of the Repubs from their screw ups. The worse part is what the progressive did to her kids and did not even stop after the election was won. Trusting evil brings destruction to your own. There is no point of having a family structure anymore. None. And McCain lost because he was McCain. The anger was there a couple months before the Repub convention. He knew it. That is why he picked Palin. Hoping that she would get millions of votes for his traitorous azz.
OOOO WHOLE BUNCH OF LIES.....I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 I knew many people who would ahve voted Mccain if not for Palin.....PALIN LOST THE ELECTION FOR MCCAIN AND GAVE US OBAMA.......That is fact..
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1981 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOO WHOLE BUNCH OF LIES.....I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 I knew many people who would ahve voted Mccain if not for Palin.....PALIN LOST THE ELECTION FOR MCCAIN AND GAVE US OBAMA.......That is fact..
That is a lie! That woman had massive crowds wherever she went. You can't hide that. There was venom for McCain. Still is. Lies like you spiel is the reason we need an economic collapse and/or a few nukes detonated on our territory. It will either makes things worse between us or galvanize us as a people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 320,530
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 1 hr Rubic Pubes 96
News Arkansas fires Bielema moments following Missou... 5 hr Go Lose Elsewhere 1
News The Internet Is Very Confused and Unhappy with ... (Apr '17) 8 hr Logic101 8
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... 13 hr Jake 5
News Why Xavier University is staging play about man... Thu PayupSucka 4
News Franken's rising political star obscured by gri... Thu Ronald 2
More from around the web