Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but...

Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana t ignore him

There are 60 comments on the Boston Globe story from Jan 24, 2010, titled Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana t ignore him. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

"It is a frightening thought that man also has a shadow side to him, consisting not just of little weaknesses and foibles but of a positively demonic dynamism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#42 Feb 1, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!! LOL That would be horrible! Like that movie Woo Tang Foo? I can't remember but for the longest time I couldn't seen Patrick Swayze as a man, I just get seeing him as that blonde cross dresser that beats the cr4p out of an abusive husband. It was my favorite part. LOL
That was a great scene!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#43 Feb 1, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>btw I gave you the peanut... I like them.. LOL
Who doesn't?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#44 Feb 2, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who doesn't?
uhh... allergy people... LOL
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#46 Feb 2, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Crossdressing Mel? Now that's just scary! lol
Mel can wear anything he like with me. The due don't have to even dress for dinner, if he don't want to. LOL
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#47 Feb 2, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!! LOL That would be horrible! Like that movie Woo Tang Foo? I can't remember but for the longest time I couldn't seen Patrick Swayze as a man, I just get seeing him as that blonde cross dresser that beats the cr4p out of an abusive husband. It was my favorite part. LOL
I like Patrick in Ghost and Dirty Dancing.
I thought Whoopi was very funny in Ghost. More so about having to give all that money away. LOL

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#48 Feb 2, 2013
Fan of Mel wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Patrick in Ghost and Dirty Dancing.
I thought Whoopi was very funny in Ghost. More so about having to give all that money away. LOL
Yeah... except for that one wierd part about kissing Demi Moore. LOL I thought that was a bit out there. I think I'd rather she Patrick Swayze punch a guy than that one.. LOL
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#49 Feb 2, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... except for that one wierd part about kissing Demi Moore. LOL I thought that was a bit out there. I think I'd rather she Patrick Swayze punch a guy than that one.. LOL
What? Who kiss who? Did I miss something? Oh, you mean when Patrick's spirit went into Whippi's body. Well, a guy will do anything to get some, even use a person's body to get a kiss.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50 Feb 2, 2013
Fan of Mel wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Who kiss who? Did I miss something? Oh, you mean when Patrick's spirit went into Whippi's body. Well, a guy will do anything to get some, even use a person's body to get a kiss.
LOL oh no! That sounds sooo OFFBEAT LOL High Five Dude!
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#51 Feb 3, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL oh no! That sounds sooo OFFBEAT LOL High Five Dude!
LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#52 Feb 3, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>uhh... allergy people... LOL

Lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#53 Feb 3, 2013
Fan of Mel wrote:
<quoted text>Mel can wear anything he like with me. The due don't have to even dress for dinner, if he don't want to. LOL
Eww...naked dinner guest Mel. I've suddenly lost my appetite. Lol
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#54 Feb 3, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww...naked dinner guest Mel. I've suddenly lost my appetite. Lol
Oh, are you saying Mel will be the new thing that people will have at their table so they won't eat as much and lose weight?

Mel..WHO THE FCK WANTS TO EAT?!!

All the guest yell.. NOT ME, I JUST LOST MY APPETITE!!

I will be the only one eating to hurry up to see what Mel has for dessert.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#55 Feb 3, 2013
Fan of Mel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, are you saying Mel will be the new thing that people will have at their table so they won't eat as much and lose weight?

Mel..WHO THE FCK WANTS TO EAT?!!

All the guest yell.. NOT ME, I JUST LOST MY APPETITE!!

I will be the only one eating to hurry up to see what Mel has for dessert.
Lol Well I could stand to lose a few pounds so you may very well be onto something. Screw Biggest Loser! Bring on naked Mel!:)
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#56 Feb 4, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Well I could stand to lose a few pounds so you may very well be onto something. Screw Biggest Loser! Bring on naked Mel!:)
Yeah, and unlike those diet plans that don't work for ya. Mel sitting at your table nude can be a true blessing to ya. LOL

A fat nude guy that happens to yell his head off..WHO THE FCK WANTS TO EAT will scare you not to eat, and save you money on diet plans too!!

Although Mel nude in the bathroom in the movie What Women Want didn't look bad to me, but Mel walking in the first Lethal Weapon movie nude was a lot better, and would want me to go make myself into a bimbo so I can have that guy. LOL

No really Mel Gibson don't look bad for a 57 year old man.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#57 Feb 4, 2013
Fan of Mel wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and unlike those diet plans that don't work for ya. Mel sitting at your table nude can be a true blessing to ya. LOL

A fat nude guy that happens to yell his head off..WHO THE FCK WANTS TO EAT will scare you not to eat, and save you money on diet plans too!!

Although Mel nude in the bathroom in the movie What Women Want didn't look bad to me, but Mel walking in the first Lethal Weapon movie nude was a lot better, and would want me to go make myself into a bimbo so I can have that guy. LOL

No really Mel Gibson don't look bad for a 57 year old man.
Nah. Not for as old as he is.
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#58 Feb 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Not for as old as he is.
Mel really don't look bad. I think if he will start taking better care of him now, and leave women that only want his money alone, he will start to look even more better. Mel needs to pamper himself now, the man deserves it. Mel has pretty teeth. All Mel needs is to go to the denist, have him/her whitten them, and put some dark hair dye on his hair, and start working out when he can, and he will look/feel so much better too. Pamper that beautiful face too. Just because Mel is a male doesn't mean he can't use face cream. While he is sleeping I would be whitting his teeth, coloing his hair, and put cream on his face. Not all at the same time. LOL

I would be taking his money and turn around and spend it on him.
That is just the way I am.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#59 Feb 5, 2013
pamper anyone they feel better ergo look better
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#60 Feb 5, 2013
embers of coal wrote:
pamper anyone they feel better ergo look better
Shoot! I never had an ergo, and the only pamper I have seen is the ones I bought my kids when they were little. LOL

I would feel weird to have a rich guy buy me fancy things, I would want him to spend it on himself,or do something together. Unlike Mel's ex nightmare, I would never beg Mel for a fancy ass dress that cost more than all my clothes in my closet. I don't like wearing dresses anyway. I, unlike Oksana, could live in a shack as long as I had Mel Gibson's love.

“Eyo yo yo Moi”

Since: Feb 13

NEWCASTLE

#61 Feb 5, 2013
gibsons a quality actor and a quality producer just personally flawed like the rest of us except his opion get heard and taken for real when he's actually just rambling crap whilst drunk ha ledgend in my book Apocolipto was immence...
Fan of Mel

Woodbridge, VA

#62 Feb 6, 2013
wallsendelite wrote:
gibsons a quality actor and a quality producer just personally flawed like the rest of us except his opion get heard and taken for real when he's actually just rambling crap whilst drunk ha ledgend in my book Apocolipto was immence...
Everyone runs off at the mouth , more so when they have been drinking. Don't tell me that they know what they are doing or mean what they say while drunk either. My best friends cuz got drunk (years back) and she couldn't tell her how she got home, or could recall that night.

Years back I was at ER with a family member. The dude in the next bed was drunk, running off at the mouth, and you could tell he didn't mean what he was saying. Also, the guy was saying he drank this and that, and there is no way he would be in that ER if that were true, he would be on the bottom floor with all the dead bodies, and wouldn't have made it to the ER to say things that wasn't true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 310,236
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) 2 hr Huey Louis 150
News Fall Movie Preview: a Carol,a a Freeheld,a a Th... 5 hr Belle Sexton 2
News 'Empire' fans vie for spot in season 2 5 hr Belle Sexton 1
News American Pickers Find Treasures in Little Falls... 10 hr Mike Stand 3
News African-American storytelling by Minnesotans ge... 11 hr Ho Dee Doo 4
News Amanda Peterson died of accidental overdose 12 hr gdhkyjk 1
More from around the web