'I have 30 orgasms a day'

'I have 30 orgasms a day'

There are 29 comments on the www.dailytelegraph.com.au story from Aug 13, 2009, titled 'I have 30 orgasms a day'. In it, www.dailytelegraph.com.au reports that:

THIRTY orgasms a day .... star and singer-songwriter Heidi Pratt has revealed her husband gives her an orgasm for every hour of the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailytelegraph.com.au.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Short Left Index Finger

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 14, 2009
She's lying.Heterosexuals can't have 30 orgasms in a month,let alone a day.

NecroLucy

“Sledging black belt”

Since: Feb 09

Sydney / London

#2 Aug 14, 2009
She's talking sh*t. Everyone knows there are 24 hours in a day not f*cking 30.

Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2009
not possible
bdw

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2009
My "personal best" was 8 in a period of about 14 hours while on a weekend camping trip with my cousin and another bud when I was about 14... girls have an advantage because they don't have to "reload the cylinder" like us guys do however.

Long Island, NY

#5 Aug 14, 2009
My "personal best" was 5 in a period of 6 hours on February 14-15, 1980 with the person who would become my fiance (she was male at the time).

Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Aug 14, 2009
Sometimes,I can't tell how often my husband can orgasm in me. If he is inside me,he can do that in the first few rounds. After that,it is almost dried. During oral,he can do once or twice then it will be dried. But he said he orgasm even if I see nothing. Constant bj can cause dry orgasm but I doubt that he would orgasm 30x a day. He will be crawling like a dying worm out of exhaustion if that is the case.

Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 14, 2009
As for me,I don't remember having that much orgasm in a day. Who would handle that much?

“Lost in these dreams”

Since: Jun 08

Finding all the missing pieces

#8 Aug 15, 2009
Who knew this would be about Heidi and Spencer Pratt. lol. I don't think it's physically possible for any person to have 30 orgasms a day. Could they handle it? lol

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Aug 15, 2009
I couldn't do 30 a day, takes me and hour and a half to do one..and that is wanking hehehe
Will

Fredericksburg, VA

#10 Aug 15, 2009
She must really get off on people saying stupid things, if that douchrocket is causing it.
Buddy

Lexington, SC

#11 Aug 15, 2009
My ex could have org*sm after org*sm. I would finger her and then she would continue as I watched her. We did 25 on night without stopping. She had sex early in life with her father. I think that made her pu33y really responsive. Even though she said she didn't want to do it with her dad, she never refused and did it anywhere from once a month to once a day with him.

Long Island, NY

#12 Aug 15, 2009
sage of lurve wrote:
I couldn't do 30 a day, takes me and hour and a half to do one..and that is wanking hehehe
I agree. Even at my sexual peak, it took me 20 minutes to recharge. And the most I ever had was 5 in one day.

It's not possible to have 30 in a day.

Anyone who says they did is on drugs or lying or both.

PEACE !

:)
womenplzr

Shreveport, LA

#13 Aug 15, 2009
there is a disease that will cause the person with the leaste amount of arrousal to have an orgasm. I saw in an extreme case, that a person had 70 orgasms a day, so I'm saying it could be possible.

Long Island, NY

#14 Aug 15, 2009
womenplzr wrote:
there is a disease that will cause the person with the leaste amount of arrousal to have an orgasm. I saw in an extreme case, that a person had 70 orgasms a day, so I'm saying it could be possible.
LEAST amount of arousal ?! You mean they could orgasm just by looking at nude pictures of Roseanne Barr and Bea Arthur having sex with each other ?!

Location hidden

#15 Aug 15, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Even at my sexual peak, it took me 20 minutes to recharge. And the most I ever had was 5 in one day.
It's not possible to have 30 in a day.
Anyone who says they did is on drugs or lying or both.
PEACE !
Hmm I think we can only relate our own experiences and for me when I was as fit as fugg and treated sex like an Olympic sport hehe, the most I managed was 5 dusk to dawn...and the fifth one hurt deep inside...I guess I ran out of juice hehehe She and I were a little sore next day, when we eventually got up.

I know arousal is very important, I have certainly had times where I would have rather had a cup of tea...and then we were at it like rabbits hehe Strange thing human sexuality? Well mine is hehehe

Location hidden

#16 Aug 15, 2009
womenplzr wrote:
70 a days? Fugg that...there again what is an orgasm? Mine has varied from a dickspit or semen sneeze...to a full body, twisty, turning, tingling, nerve end frying explosion. The dickspit I could probably handle...the latter one...more than a few of them a day...I would need a new body...and bed linen...I swear I would tear it apart hehehe

Location hidden

#17 Aug 15, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
LEAST amount of arousal ?! You mean they could orgasm just by looking at nude pictures of Roseanne Barr and Bea Arthur having sex with each other ?!
hehehe my God that is so wrong but so funny...

Long Island, NY

#18 Aug 15, 2009
sage of lurve wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe my God that is so wrong but so funny...
disgusting but funny...

bdw

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2009
There are statistics from the "Kinsey report" available if you want to look it up. I believe that the record was something like 27 in an 8 hour period by an 11 y/o pre pubescent boy.(no sperm).

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#21 Aug 20, 2009
A man was on a flight, when he noticed something odd about the woman across the aisle. She would sneeze, shudder, then wipe her nose withn a tissue. this repeated itself, time & time again.

Finally his curiousity got the best of him, & he asked her what was going on. She said, Oh, I'm sorry, it's just that I have a rare medical condition. Every time I sneeze, I have an orgasm.

Oh, my, said the man, what are you taking for it?
She replied...... Pepper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Monday Blues 322,292
News Kurt Russell to Play Santa Claus in Netflix Chr... 11 hr ERIC 9
News Omarosa Manigault Newman bemoans 'lack of diver... 11 hr Polaris 5
News Justin Bieber working on being generous 15 hr More Spoiled Cele... 1
News Day For Night Was Made For Shabazz Palaces 20 hr SOY FART 6
News Gay Man Previously Denied Marriage License Runn... 23 hr Imprtnrd 1
News Former Apprentice contestant Omarosa to leave T... Sat Collusion 2
More from around the web