Miley Cyrus Takes Semi Nude Photo

Miley Cyrus Takes Semi Nude Photo

There are 73 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Apr 28, 2008, titled Miley Cyrus Takes Semi Nude Photo. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Miley Cyrus is taking issue with a photo of herself that's going around, and it's not another amateur, truth-or-dare Internet snapshot -- it's the handiwork of Annie Leibovitz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
javeria

UAE

#65 Jul 6, 2008
What do you expect her to be, perfect?

Well, if you do, you're wrong. Because nobody is perfect, and that's including Miley Cyrus. So back off her, please! What did she do to you, anyway? She wants to make you smile and sing-along, not earn money for herself. That's a dumb excuse.

You know what I think?
I think that you people can't stand a good girl. You constantly wait for her to do something wrong, and when she does...BAM! You're totally on her case, hanging on her back and attacking her.
Why do you expect her to be perfect all the time?

We have to take a little risk sometime in our life. Miley thought the exact same thing, and she did. But *gasps* people take it too seriously. Really, back off her! She made a simple mistake. She took bad pictures and apologised for them. You would have a great reason to hate Miley if she didn't apologise. But no, she did say sorry worldwide. It came in newspapers, magazine, the Internet, etc. So don't pretend that you never heard her giving out an apology, because it went all over the world. So there! Why don't you like her then?
You can't hate somebody without a single reason.

Why don't you people realize that it is WRONG to hate? You are doing the WRONG thing. Honestly, don't you ever want to stop being such a bad person, going around and critisizing somebody who is innocent? Don't you want to be a good citizen? If you do, then stop being so mean! Even if somebody DOES do something wrong, it doesn't matter. God made us to watch out from bad people, but not make fun of them, critisize them and simply ruin their lives. That makes you a criminal.

You just walk around saying, "ohh miley is soo bad, she took bad pictures". Really, that's so babyish and immature. Grow up and learn to love! The way you treat Miley ... is this how you treat your parents? Is this how you treat your siblings and relatives? Is this how you treat your friends and teachers and every other person you know? I don't think so...so why should Miley be any different? Just because she's famous? Just because she took those friggin pictures? Look, it was in the past all right? Why do these pictures have to come in and stop you from liking a person? Just forget about them...put them aside and like Miley...you'll be glad you did.
Miley always makes me smile.=)
Maybe her magic will work on you too.
Not the hypnotism type, but the other positivity type.

In conclusion...all I'm saying is to give it a rest already! She took naked pictures, and she apologised for them. There! It's over! Just forgive her already! If you don't, it proves that you are a very rude person. Why don't you just learn to love, for heaven's sake? You disappoint me ... and other people disapprove of you too. That is, Miley-fans will.

Hating always brings out a person's bad side. You don't want other people to think of you as a bad person, do you?
So start liking! Learn to love! Get rid of every hatred in your heart and just start liking! Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, etc....they maybe not the innocent type of people but they are still humans. They deserve some respect, especially if they're older than you.
That's my advice to you. Take it or leave it.
Anonymus

Peace Valley, MO

#66 Jul 6, 2008
no offense, lilly, but i know what its like 2 have pressure on me at games and at school and everywhere. a lot of celebs feel the pressure, but not all of them take a semi nude pic! ive been under more pressure than anyone knows. its not that type of pressure, but still.
ill stop now im preaching and i hate preaching
Lilly

United States

#67 Jul 6, 2008
javeria wrote:
What do you expect her to be, perfect?
Well, if you do, you're wrong. Because nobody is perfect, and that's including Miley Cyrus. So back off her, please! What did she do to you, anyway? She wants to make you smile and sing-along, not earn money for herself. That's a dumb excuse.
You know what I think?
I think that you people can't stand a good girl. You constantly wait for her to do something wrong, and when she does...BAM! You're totally on her case, hanging on her back and attacking her.
Why do you expect her to be perfect all the time?
We have to take a little risk sometime in our life. Miley thought the exact same thing, and she did. But *gasps* people take it too seriously. Really, back off her! She made a simple mistake. She took bad pictures and apologised for them. You would have a great reason to hate Miley if she didn't apologise. But no, she did say sorry worldwide. It came in newspapers, magazine, the Internet, etc. So don't pretend that you never heard her giving out an apology, because it went all over the world. So there! Why don't you like her then?
You can't hate somebody without a single reason.
Why don't you people realize that it is WRONG to hate? You are doing the WRONG thing. Honestly, don't you ever want to stop being such a bad person, going around and critisizing somebody who is innocent? Don't you want to be a good citizen? If you do, then stop being so mean! Even if somebody DOES do something wrong, it doesn't matter. God made us to watch out from bad people, but not make fun of them, critisize them and simply ruin their lives. That makes you a criminal.
You just walk around saying, "ohh miley is soo bad, she took bad pictures". Really, that's so babyish and immature. Grow up and learn to love! The way you treat Miley ... is this how you treat your parents? Is this how you treat your siblings and relatives? Is this how you treat your friends and teachers and every other person you know? I don't think so...so why should Miley be any different? Just because she's famous? Just because she took those friggin pictures? Look, it was in the past all right? Why do these pictures have to come in and stop you from liking a person? Just forget about them...put them aside and like Miley...you'll be glad you did.
Miley always makes me smile.=)
Maybe her magic will work on you too.
Not the hypnotism type, but the other positivity type.
In conclusion...all I'm saying is to give it a rest already! She took naked pictures, and she apologised for them. There! It's over! Just forgive her already! If you don't, it proves that you are a very rude person. Why don't you just learn to love, for heaven's sake? You disappoint me ... and other people disapprove of you too. That is, Miley-fans will.
Hating always brings out a person's bad side. You don't want other people to think of you as a bad person, do you?
So start liking! Learn to love! Get rid of every hatred in your heart and just start liking! Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, etc....they maybe not the innocent type of people but they are still humans. They deserve some respect, especially if they're older than you.
That's my advice to you. Take it or leave it.
I completely agree with you! What they're doing is immature, and they should really get over it. On the other hand, by typing here and defending her, you brought the issue up again! I mean, Miley and I both appreciate you standing up for Miley, but I think Miley and I are both tired of hearing about this stupid Vanity Fair issue! It's in the past! Miley issued a public apology and is trying harder, but some people can't seem to get over it! What more could she do? It was a stupid picture, which was a mistake! It her inside, and by bringing the issue up, and saying you hate her, it just makes her sad. People are making such a big deal out of it, even though it isn't that much of a big deal!
Anonymus

Lebanon, MO

#68 Jul 6, 2008
i almost agree with u except is was no mistake.
xXmilesXx

Toronto, Canada

#69 Jul 6, 2008
heyfanns!

i dont usually come onto hate sites like thease but i have to see wats going on!!
the "nude" photo they took of me i wasint nude i had a sheet over me and my parents were on the set all day they didnt leave! but they thought it would of bine a nice picture and i thought it was a nice picture of me and i have one hanging up in my trailer right now!
**and i luv anyones whos on here! even if your a hater!!*kissess*

Luvs, mileyy
XXX

Carnegie, PA

#70 Jul 7, 2008
javeria wrote:
What do you expect her to be, perfect?
Well, if you do, you're wrong. Because nobody is perfect, and that's including Miley Cyrus. So back off her, please! What did she do to you, anyway? She wants to make you smile and sing-along, not earn money for herself. That's a dumb excuse.
You know what I think?
I think that you people can't stand a good girl. You constantly wait for her to do something wrong, and when she does...BAM! You're totally on her case, hanging on her back and attacking her.
Why do you expect her to be perfect all the time?
We have to take a little risk sometime in our life. Miley thought the exact same thing, and she did. But *gasps* people take it too seriously. Really, back off her! She made a simple mistake. She took bad pictures and apologised for them. You would have a great reason to hate Miley if she didn't apologise. But no, she did say sorry worldwide. It came in newspapers, magazine, the Internet, etc. So don't pretend that you never heard her giving out an apology, because it went all over the world. So there! Why don't you like her then?
You can't hate somebody without a single reason.
Why don't you people realize that it is WRONG to hate? You are doing the WRONG thing. Honestly, don't you ever want to stop being such a bad person, going around and critisizing somebody who is innocent? Don't you want to be a good citizen? If you do, then stop being so mean! Even if somebody DOES do something wrong, it doesn't matter. God made us to watch out from bad people, but not make fun of them, critisize them and simply ruin their lives. That makes you a criminal.
You just walk around saying, "ohh miley is soo bad, she took bad pictures". Really, that's so babyish and immature. Grow up and learn to love! The way you treat Miley ... is this how you treat your parents? Is this how you treat your siblings and relatives? Is this how you treat your friends and teachers and every other person you know? I don't think so...so why should Miley be any different? Just because she's famous? Just because she took those friggin pictures? Look, it was in the past all right? Why do these pictures have to come in and stop you from liking a person? Just forget about them...put them aside and like Miley...you'll be glad you did.
Miley always makes me smile.=)
Maybe her magic will work on you too.
Not the hypnotism type, but the other positivity type.
In conclusion...all I'm saying is to give it a rest already! She took naked pictures, and she apologised for them. There! It's over! Just forgive her already! If you don't, it proves that you are a very rude person. Why don't you just learn to love, for heaven's sake? You disappoint me ... and other people disapprove of you too. That is, Miley-fans will.
Hating always brings out a person's bad side. You don't want other people to think of you as a bad person, do you?
So start liking! Learn to love! Get rid of every hatred in your heart and just start liking! Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, etc....they maybe not the innocent type of people but they are still humans. They deserve some respect, especially if they're older than you.
That's my advice to you. Take it or leave it.
No, of course not. Only God is perfect. I expect her to think about the consequences of her actions before she decides to do them.
That wasn't a mistake. She was perfectly in control of asserting herself to Miss Lebowitz and saying "This isn't right". But no, she had to pose nude and prove herself as a bad role model.
I marked your comment as "clueless" and I disagreed with you. And I will stand by that decision.

“...”

Since: Sep 07

Montréal, Canada

#71 Jul 7, 2008
Ok. Common. She wasn't even nude. Get Over It! I think the picture was kind of artistic! It wasn't porn or anything It was just a Artistic Picture! We saw her Back. Thats All!
Vince

Allen, TX

#72 Jul 7, 2008
Semi-nude photos...she's working her way up to full nudes and another Ho makes it big showing their body parts...why is this needed by her and her whacked out parents.
Ho in the making...LOL
dave

Dallas, TX

#73 Jul 7, 2008
if you have 13 daughters you are the one who should be embarassed, put a cork in it lady
helen wrote:
im sooo pissed off she is all 13 of my daughters role model. i cant belive the parents said yes!
dave

Dallas, TX

#74 Jul 7, 2008
you should see the pix i have of your mom...at least miley didnt post with erect farm animals
Vince wrote:
Semi-nude photos...she's working her way up to full nudes and another Ho makes it big showing their body parts...why is this needed by her and her whacked out parents.
Ho in the making...LOL
dave

Dallas, TX

#75 Jul 7, 2008
can you post the topless pix? Oh wait you are a liar..probably a christian liar at that
Equine123luvr wrote:
I can't believe her sometimes. she's still cool, tho. But she's screwing up her life by doing all these things. u know: posing naked, semi-naked, topless. That's just redic.
maddie

San Dimas, CA

#76 Jul 7, 2008
OMG this is so old plz lets just drop it,there is other things now it is old news gossip about some one else on here i there is a ton of more gossip every where not just this!!!!!!=)
rachel

Conyers, GA

#78 Feb 5, 2009
whos haten miley cyrus? i hate that bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quincy Jones apologizes for 'word vomit' in rec... 4 min Just Me 8
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min Junket 331,064
Martha the Elder 13 hr Abishai100 1
News Black Panther' and mental health in the Black c... 16 hr humanspirit 1
News Ted Cruz won 11 states in the 2016 Republican p... 18 hr OccupyThis 3
News Jennifer Aniston's heart 'wasn't in' romance wi... 19 hr Go Away 1
News 'The View' co-hosts mock Mike Pence's faith, br... Sat General Kabaka Oba 38
More from around the web