The Beautiful People Of 2007

The Beautiful People Of 2007

There are 36 comments on the www.yahoo.com story from Apr 26, 2007, titled The Beautiful People Of 2007. In it, www.yahoo.com reports that:

People magazine's annual, "100 Most Beautiful People" list hits Newstands Friday 4/27/07.Topping the list is Drew Barrymore, she was voted as the most beautiful person of 2007. Drew Barrymore has come from a long line of talent,she made her actiing debut in a Puppy Chow commercial when she was 11 months old. While interviewed for People Magazine Drew stated
I just think happiness is what makes you feel pretty, period.Happy people are beautiful, they become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness". Barrymore at age 32 has had many ups and downs, 2007 is hers, she has been shining extremely bright this year. On April 12th she was chosen by Covergirl to be their celebrity spokesmodel,she also has a new movie coming to theaters May 4,2007 "Lucky You" which also stars Eric Bana as her leading man and Eric is also on the list of 100 Most Beautiful.

Peoples Top 100 list has a diverse age range which instills in all of us, "We are beautiful at any age"! Also on the Most Beautiful of 2007 are: Jennifer Lopez,Jennifer Garner,Scarlett Johanson,Jennifer Aniston,Oprah Winfrey,Alicia Keyes Sandra Bullock,Matthew McConaughey,Patrick Dempsey,PeteWentz,HelenMirren,George Clooney,Brad Pitt,Halle Berry,Leonardo Dicaprio,etc.Also included in this addition of People Magazine are eleven female celebrities that bare all. Yes bare all,they are not wearing a stitch, not a stitch......of makeup.Drew Barrymore,Jessica Biels,Katherine McPhee and Rihanna are a few of the fearless celebrities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.yahoo.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#1 Apr 26, 2007
Leonardo Dicaprio,Jessica Simpson

Since: Feb 07

Brentwood, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2007
Drew Barrymore? These people need glasses.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2007
She's ok, but Scarlett should be #1!
JJS

Concord, NH

#4 Apr 26, 2007
Carter Burke wrote:
Drew Barrymore? These people need glasses.
I take it you only see the exterior and make your judgement. I think she shines from the inside all the way out!

Brentwood, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2007
JJS wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you only see the exterior and make your judgement.
Well what else is supposed to be the criteria? I don't know her "soul" and haven't seen her autopsied, so I'm stuck with looking at her rather ordinary mug.
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#6 Apr 26, 2007
JJS wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you only see the exterior and make your judgement. I think she shines from the inside all the way out!
Damn straight .Exterior hottie looks seek more attention than anything.Thats what makes the cash.
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#7 Apr 26, 2007
Carter Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what else is supposed to be the criteria? I don't know her "soul" and haven't seen her autopsied, so I'm stuck with looking at her rather ordinary mug.
I think Jadey the post it girl should "People's" most beautiful!
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#8 Apr 27, 2007
Ellen Degenerous
Nicole

Australia

#9 Apr 27, 2007
Man...drew barrymore is awesome shes so pretty...ive liked her for ages, not in a sexual way lol! i think shes the prettiest out there!
Again and Again

United States

#10 Apr 27, 2007
Carter Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing ordinary about Drew Barrimore.

Brentwood, NY

#11 Apr 27, 2007
Again and Again wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing ordinary about Drew Barrimore.
Certainly not the spelling of her last name it would seem.
Real Veteran

AOL

#12 Apr 27, 2007
Jadey looks like a whacked out cross dresser... Yes the one with the story above...

Beautiful People???

Sick article...
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#13 Apr 27, 2007
Real Veteran wrote:
Jadey looks like a whacked out cross dresser... Yes the one with the story above...
Beautiful People???
Sick article...
Jadey is friggin hot yo!
Anti Spelling Police

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2007
Carter Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not the spelling of her last name it would seem.
So What?:)

Chick is still hot.
seen it all

Jerseyville, IL

#15 Apr 28, 2007
idol worship - just another brain washer tactic , they`ll get your cash one way or another
TB CHIEF

Decatur, IL

#16 Apr 29, 2007
Gomer wrote:
She's ok, but Scarlett should be #1!
I agree! Scarlett is the finest woman in show business. She is way better looking than Drew and I like Drew. Scarlett has that diva look to her. She is bad to the bone.

“LIVE,LOVE LAUGH!/BE TRUE TO U!”

Deer Park

#17 Apr 29, 2007
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Jadey is friggin hot yo!
Hey Sammy,
Thanks for defending me your a sweetie!=)

“Somethin like a pimp!”

Albuquerque N.M.

#18 Apr 30, 2007
Ewww, just think, Tom Green has been married to our new most beautiful person...

Kinda puts things into perspective doesnt it
seen it all

Jerseyville, IL

#19 May 1, 2007
the crack hoe look must be "in" , did`nt sustance abusers like barrymore use their dysfuntionality to gain free press ( as original as dr pepper sence 1890 )
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#20 May 1, 2007
oprah winfrey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min weapon X 317,482
News Kimmel calls Louisiana senator 'inbred' during ... 1 hr inbred Genius 1
News Women Open up About Abortion in a New HBO Docum... (Aug '16) 2 hr mahz 10
News Music News Marilyn Manson thought Justin Bieber... 3 hr Geezer 1
News Jimmy Kimmel blasts Sen. Bill Cassidy over 'Kim... 7 hr Sandra 16
News RNC: Spending on legal bills for Trump Jr. near... 13 hr Trump Curious 1
News Late-night TV show host Kimmel blasts senator o... 15 hr Pat Robertson s F... 9
More from around the web