'Hobbit' Star Richard Armitage Recalls His Time On...

There are 2 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Jan 20, 2013, titled 'Hobbit' Star Richard Armitage Recalls His Time On.... In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is arguably the most important movie of Richard Armitage's career, exposing the actor known from British television like Robin Hood and MI-5 to a global audience for the first time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

cocobiol

Genlis, France

#1 Jan 22, 2013
je suis d'accord ,il est magnifique,je lui souhaite d'autres grands rôles, dans des styles différents,car il peut tout jouer ,il" crève" l'écran . c'est un Grand!!!il nous subjugue.... j'essaie de voir tout ce qu'il a interprété.... là,il a un rôle à sa dimension,vite la suite..... encore,encore.en plus,il a le succès modeste;c'estune belle âme.
cocobiol

Genlis, France

#2 Jan 22, 2013
je suis assez déçue par la traduction des commentaires,c'est très dommage je n'écrirai plus de commentaires .adieu mais j'aime toujours RICHARD ARMITAGE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Scandal' fixer heads to Baltimore 2 hr Responsibility 9
News The Duggar Family Bans Gay Couples 3 hr Nope 3
News Royal baby name: What will we call her? 3 hr Old Sam 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 309,741
topix chat room about anything (Jan '08) 11 hr Hello 64 600
News Telethon that Jerry Lewis memorably ran pulls plug 11 hr I Miss You 2
News Jax parade and concert: 'American Idol' hopeful... 11 hr I Got Stung 2
More from around the web