Weekend Rock Question: What Is David Bowie's Best Album?

Jan 11, 2013 Full story: RollingStone

Earlier this week, David Bowie shocked all his fans with the announcement that a new album will hit shelves in March .

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Don't really have a "favorite" yet so I will just say...the one Bowie sings on! LOL!

“All about that bass”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Probably not the die hard fan choice, but mine would be Labrinth. My kids loved the movie, and it led my daughter to be a fan too..

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Okay, I love LABYRINTH too. It's my favorite movie of all time. Just because you choose a favorite album doesn't mean everyone has to.

“All about that bass”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 21, 2013
It is on my favorites list for movies, but it is a long list. In the top ten anyway.8349

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 40 min untilthelighttakesus 1,456
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl jam 308,964
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 6 hr TripleH1976 748
Shania Twain announces new, 'last' tour 9 hr Star On 47 2
DC's 'truth, honor' rally tests Glenn Beck's power (Aug '10) 10 hr ritedownthemiddle 4,128
R. Kelly: Does Liking His Album Mean You've For... (Dec '13) 11 hr your neighborhood dj 2
UK comedian spurring US to action 11 hr jeffry 1
More from around the web