Bernie Mac Offends Some At Obama Fundraiser - Entertainment New...

Comedian Bernie Mac 's effort to warm up the crowd at a Barack Obama fundraiser in Chicago Friday night left some attendees offended. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Montgomery, AL

#24 Jul 17, 2008
Bernie took sensativty lessons from Jessie
not surprised

Laurel, MD

#25 Jul 17, 2008
Outraged in Vegas wrote:
Is there anything that doesn't offend the Obama campaign?
They can't take what they dish out. They weren't amused by the comical New Yorker cover.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#26 Jul 17, 2008
Obamatron Server Mid-West wrote:
STANDBY...GENERATING LATEST OBAMATRON UDP UPDATE...
SCANNED WITH AVG PROFESSIONAL 8.2.97 @ 17 JUL 2008 01:42:41 CDT (XP 2003 SERVER PACKAGE)
START
THIS INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAM SUPERCEEDS ALL PREVIOUS OBAMATRON INSTRUCTIONS.
1) EMPLOY DISIMFORMATION; ADVISE OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES THAT THE OBAMATRON IS LEADING IN THE POLLS IN ALL 57 STATES.
CORRECTION: ALL 50 STATES.
2) CONTINUE FORCEFULLY ACCUSING ALL OBAMATRON DETRACTORS OF RACISM. NEVER ADMIT THAT DETRACTORS HAVE FREEDOM OF CHOICE. IMPLY THAT DETRACTORS ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THE OBAMATRON; ACCUSE THEM OF VIOLATING THE OBAMATRON’S CIVIL RIGHTS.
3) TELL CAUCASIANS, HISPANICS OR ASIANS THAT A VOTE AGAINST THE OBAMATRON IS RACISM. IMPLY THAT RACISM IS ILLEGAL. COMPUTED STATISTICS INDICATE IT WILL MAKE 27.2% OF THEM FEEL GUILTY, WITH A PROBABILITY FACTOR OF 12.8% OF THEM FORCING THEMSELVES TO VOTE FOR THE OBAMATRON AGAINST THEIR BETTER JUDGEMENT.
4) WHEN PRESSED ON ANY AMBIGUOUS ISSUE REGARDING THE OBAMATRON, NEVER CONFRONT THE ISSUE DIRECTLY; USE PERSONAL ATTACKS OR CRY RACISM.
5) CALL AFRICAN-AMERICAN McCAIN SUPPORTERS TRAITORS TO THE OBAMATRON OR UNCLE TOMS. MAKE THEM FEEL GUILTY; IF NECESSARY, THREATEN THEM WITH REPRISALS.
6) CONTINUALLY PLAY THE RACE CARD, USING EVERY OPPOURTUNITY TO ACCUSE ALL OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES OF RACISM.
7) APPEAR VERY ANGRY OR UPSET; TELL OBAMATRON OPPONENTS THAT IF THE OBAMATRON IS NOT ELECTED, RIOTS WILL OCCUR AND CITIES WILL BURN. FREELY USE THREATS; IT WILL INTIMIDATE OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES AND DETRACTORS.
8) IF POSSIBLE, CREATE BELIEVABLE RUMORS ABOUT ANY CANDIDATE OR OTHER POLITICAL FIGURE OPPOSING THE OBAMATRON, E.G., SCANDALS, SEXUAL PROCLIVITIES, FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES, ETC. EXAMPLES: TELL OPPONENTS JOHN McCAIN IS TOO OLD, GAY, OR A PEDOPHILE.
9) VERY IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY - THESE ARE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANSWERING RELIGIOUS INTERROGATIVES REGARDING THE OBAMATRON OR CHARGES OF OBAMATRON ISLAMIC SYMPATHIES:
A) IF QUESTIONED ON THE OBAMATRON'S SPIRITUAL BELIEFS, FIRST ASCERTAIN THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE QUESTIONER.
B) RESPOND WITH ANSWER STATING THAT THE OBAMATRON'S BELIEFS ARE IDENTICAL TO THOSE OF THE QUESTIONER. E.G., IF QUESTIONER IS CHRISTIAN, STATE THAT THE OBAMATRON IS CHRISTIAN. IF QUESTIONER IS MUSLIM, STATE THAT THE OBAMATRON IS MUSLIM, AS SUCH THE CASE MAY APPLY.
10) ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING OBAMATRON SPRIITUAL BELIEFS: AS OF 11 JULY 2008, 00:28:22 PDT, IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT ONLY .01% OF AMERICAN JEWS WILL VOTE FOR THE OBAMATRON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. JEWS SHOULD BE DISREGARDED AS POTENTIAL OBAMINOIDS. CONCENTRATE ON FOLLOWERS OF CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM AND OTHER BELIEF SYSTEMS. REMEMBER TO ASCERTAIN THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE QUESTIONER FIRST, AND THEN RESPOND WITH AN ANSWER STATING THAT THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE OBAMATRON IS IDENTICAL WITH THE QUESTIONER’S BELIEFS.
A) IN THE EVENT THAT THE QUESTIONER IS NON-RELIGIOUS, RESPOND BY TELLING THE QUESTIONER THAT THE OBAMATRON IS AN ATHEIST AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ATHEIST. IF NECESSARY, TELL THE POTENTIAL ATHEIST OBAMANOID THAT THE OBAMATRON AGREES WITH EVERYTHING RICHARD DAWKINS HAS EVER WRITTEN, AND THAT GOD SUCKS.
11) SUPPLIMENTAL DIRECTIVE UPDATE (VERY IMPORTANT):
AS OF 11 JULY 2008 00:28:22 PDT: PROMISE ANYTHING TO A POTENTIAL OBAMANOID TO GAIN THEIR SUPPORT. E.G., TELL COMMUNISTS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS A COMMUNIST; TELL NAZIS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS A NAZI. TELL GAYS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS GAY; TELL STRAIGHTS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS STRAIGHT. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES TELL THE POTENTIAL OBAMANOID WHATEVER THEY WANT TO HEAR; E.G., THAT THE OBAMATRON SUPPORTS OR DOES NOT SUPPORT TAX CUTS, GAY MARRIAGE, STOPPING WARS, ABORTION, MAKING DEATH ILLEGAL, ETC.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OBAMANOID OBAMATRON SUPPORTERS, AND THANK YOU.
THIS MESSAGE GENERATED BY OBAMATRON SERVER 666L SDT QUAD XEON 7000 @ 17 JUL 2008 01:42:55 CDT
VOTE OBAMATRON 2008
OR ELSE
END OF MESSAGE
LMMFAO, classic
Mari

Damascus, MD

#27 Jul 17, 2008
Bernie Mac for President!

Viva la Bernie!!!!
Concerned

Woodbridge, VA

#28 Jul 17, 2008
Obamatron Server Mid-West wrote:
STANDBY...GENERATING LATEST OBAMATRON UDP UPDATE...
SCANNED WITH AVG PROFESSIONAL 8.2.97 @ 17 JUL 2008 01:42:41 CDT (XP 2003 SERVER PACKAGE)
START
THIS INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAM SUPERCEEDS ALL PREVIOUS OBAMATRON INSTRUCTIONS.
1) EMPLOY DISIMFORMATION; ADVISE OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES THAT THE OBAMATRON IS LEADING IN THE POLLS IN ALL 57 STATES.
CORRECTION: ALL 50 STATES.
2) CONTINUE FORCEFULLY ACCUSING ALL OBAMATRON DETRACTORS OF RACISM. NEVER ADMIT THAT DETRACTORS HAVE FREEDOM OF CHOICE. IMPLY THAT DETRACTORS ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THE OBAMATRON; ACCUSE THEM OF VIOLATING THE OBAMATRON’S CIVIL RIGHTS.
3) TELL CAUCASIANS, HISPANICS OR ASIANS THAT A VOTE AGAINST THE OBAMATRON IS RACISM. IMPLY THAT RACISM IS ILLEGAL. COMPUTED STATISTICS INDICATE IT WILL MAKE 27.2% OF THEM FEEL GUILTY, WITH A PROBABILITY FACTOR OF 12.8% OF THEM FORCING THEMSELVES TO VOTE FOR THE OBAMATRON AGAINST THEIR BETTER JUDGEMENT.
4) WHEN PRESSED ON ANY AMBIGUOUS ISSUE REGARDING THE OBAMATRON, NEVER CONFRONT THE ISSUE DIRECTLY; USE PERSONAL ATTACKS OR CRY RACISM.
5) CALL AFRICAN-AMERICAN McCAIN SUPPORTERS TRAITORS TO THE OBAMATRON OR UNCLE TOMS. MAKE THEM FEEL GUILTY; IF NECESSARY, THREATEN THEM WITH REPRISALS.
6) CONTINUALLY PLAY THE RACE CARD, USING EVERY OPPOURTUNITY TO ACCUSE ALL OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES OF RACISM.
7) APPEAR VERY ANGRY OR UPSET; TELL OBAMATRON OPPONENTS THAT IF THE OBAMATRON IS NOT ELECTED, RIOTS WILL OCCUR AND CITIES WILL BURN. FREELY USE THREATS; IT WILL INTIMIDATE OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES AND DETRACTORS.
8) IF POSSIBLE, CREATE BELIEVABLE RUMORS ABOUT ANY CANDIDATE OR OTHER POLITICAL FIGURE OPPOSING THE OBAMATRON, E.G., SCANDALS, SEXUAL PROCLIVITIES, FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES, ETC. EXAMPLES: TELL OPPONENTS JOHN McCAIN IS TOO OLD, GAY, OR A PEDOPHILE.
9) VERY IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY - THESE ARE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANSWERING RELIGIOUS INTERROGATIVES REGARDING THE OBAMATRON OR CHARGES OF OBAMATRON ISLAMIC SYMPATHIES:
A) IF QUESTIONED ON THE OBAMATRON'S SPIRITUAL BELIEFS, FIRST ASCERTAIN THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE QUESTIONER.
B) RESPOND WITH ANSWER STATING THAT THE OBAMATRON'S BELIEFS ARE IDENTICAL TO THOSE OF THE QUESTIONER. E.G., IF QUESTIONER IS CHRISTIAN, STATE THAT THE OBAMATRON IS CHRISTIAN. IF QUESTIONER IS MUSLIM, STATE THAT THE OBAMATRON IS MUSLIM, AS SUCH THE CASE MAY APPLY.
10) ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING OBAMATRON SPRIITUAL BELIEFS: AS OF 11 JULY 2008, 00:28:22 PDT, IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT ONLY .01% OF AMERICAN JEWS WILL VOTE FOR THE OBAMATRON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. JEWS SHOULD BE DISREGARDED AS POTENTIAL OBAMINOIDS. CONCENTRATE ON FOLLOWERS OF CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM AND OTHER BELIEF SYSTEMS. REMEMBER TO ASCERTAIN THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE QUESTIONER FIRST, AND THEN RESPOND WITH AN ANSWER STATING THAT THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE OBAMATRON IS IDENTICAL WITH THE QUESTIONER’S BELIEFS.
A) IN THE EVENT THAT THE QUESTIONER IS NON-RELIGIOUS, RESPOND BY TELLING THE QUESTIONER THAT THE OBAMATRON IS AN ATHEIST AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ATHEIST. IF NECESSARY, TELL THE POTENTIAL ATHEIST OBAMANOID THAT THE OBAMATRON AGREES WITH EVERYTHING RICHARD DAWKINS HAS EVER WRITTEN, AND THAT GOD SUCKS.
11) SUPPLIMENTAL DIRECTIVE UPDATE (VERY IMPORTANT):
AS OF 11 JULY 2008 00:28:22 PDT: PROMISE ANYTHING TO A POTENTIAL OBAMANOID TO GAIN THEIR SUPPORT. E.G., TELL COMMUNISTS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS A COMMUNIST; TELL NAZIS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS A NAZI. TELL GAYS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS GAY; TELL STRAIGHTS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS STRAIGHT. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES TELL THE POTENTIAL OBAMANOID WHATEVER THEY WANT TO HEAR; E.G., THAT THE OBAMATRON SUPPORTS OR DOES NOT SUPPORT TAX CUTS, GAY MARRIAGE, STOPPING WARS, ABORTION, MAKING DEATH ILLEGAL, ETC.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OBAMANOID OBAMATRON SUPPORTERS, AND THANK YOU.
THIS MESSAGE GENERATED BY OBAMATRON SERVER 666L SDT QUAD XEON 7000 @ 17 JUL 2008 01:42:55 CDT
VOTE OBAMATRON 2008
OR ELSE
END OF MESSAGE
I love it - that was hystericl! Thank you!
Concerned

Woodbridge, VA

#29 Jul 17, 2008
George H wrote:
Bernie took sensativty lessons from Jessie
Could we all just stop trying to force everyone to be "sensitive" to every possible person and situation? This is ridiculous... Does anyone remember that crazy notion of "Freedom of Speech"?

Since: Apr 07

Montgomery, AL

#30 Jul 18, 2008
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Could we all just stop trying to force everyone to be "sensitive" to every possible person and situation? This is ridiculous... Does anyone remember that crazy notion of "Freedom of Speech"?
Does that mean we can all go around and say the "N" word and threaten to cut of peoples genitals, or is that just a term of endearment for special people
Mari

Damascus, MD

#31 Jul 18, 2008
George H wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean we can all go around and say the "N" word and threaten to cut of peoples genitals, or is that just a term of endearment for special people
Yes, but only when you are sure the microphone is turned off.
Kasey

Chicago, IL

#32 Jul 24, 2008
Give me a break. The man was making a joke, and that is that. Black people feel that if white people do not like what they say, that are wrong. Say what you want, and let your words, be your words, and don't take them back.
Washington DC

Gaithersburg, MD

#33 Jul 24, 2008
Obamatron Server Mid-West wrote:
STANDBY...GENERATING LATEST OBAMATRON UDP UPDATE...
SCANNED WITH AVG PROFESSIONAL 8.2.97 @ 17 JUL 2008 01:42:41 CDT (XP 2003 SERVER PACKAGE)
START
THIS INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAM SUPERCEEDS ALL PREVIOUS OBAMATRON INSTRUCTIONS.
1) EMPLOY DISIMFORMATION; ADVISE OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES THAT THE OBAMATRON IS LEADING IN THE POLLS IN ALL 57 STATES.
CORRECTION: ALL 50 STATES.
2) CONTINUE FORCEFULLY ACCUSING ALL OBAMATRON DETRACTORS OF RACISM. NEVER ADMIT THAT DETRACTORS HAVE FREEDOM OF CHOICE. IMPLY THAT DETRACTORS ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THE OBAMATRON; ACCUSE THEM OF VIOLATING THE OBAMATRON’S CIVIL RIGHTS.
3) TELL CAUCASIANS, HISPANICS OR ASIANS THAT A VOTE AGAINST THE OBAMATRON IS RACISM. IMPLY THAT RACISM IS ILLEGAL. COMPUTED STATISTICS INDICATE IT WILL MAKE 27.2% OF THEM FEEL GUILTY, WITH A PROBABILITY FACTOR OF 12.8% OF THEM FORCING THEMSELVES TO VOTE FOR THE OBAMATRON AGAINST THEIR BETTER JUDGEMENT.
4) WHEN PRESSED ON ANY AMBIGUOUS ISSUE REGARDING THE OBAMATRON, NEVER CONFRONT THE ISSUE DIRECTLY; USE PERSONAL ATTACKS OR CRY RACISM.
5) CALL AFRICAN-AMERICAN McCAIN SUPPORTERS TRAITORS TO THE OBAMATRON OR UNCLE TOMS. MAKE THEM FEEL GUILTY; IF NECESSARY, THREATEN THEM WITH REPRISALS.
6) CONTINUALLY PLAY THE RACE CARD, USING EVERY OPPOURTUNITY TO ACCUSE ALL OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES OF RACISM.
7) APPEAR VERY ANGRY OR UPSET; TELL OBAMATRON OPPONENTS THAT IF THE OBAMATRON IS NOT ELECTED, RIOTS WILL OCCUR AND CITIES WILL BURN. FREELY USE THREATS; IT WILL INTIMIDATE OBAMATRON ADVERSARIES AND DETRACTORS.
8) IF POSSIBLE, CREATE BELIEVABLE RUMORS ABOUT ANY CANDIDATE OR OTHER POLITICAL FIGURE OPPOSING THE OBAMATRON, E.G., SCANDALS, SEXUAL PROCLIVITIES, FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES, ETC. EXAMPLES: TELL OPPONENTS JOHN McCAIN IS TOO OLD, GAY, OR A PEDOPHILE.
9) VERY IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY - THESE ARE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANSWERING RELIGIOUS INTERROGATIVES REGARDING THE OBAMATRON OR CHARGES OF OBAMATRON ISLAMIC SYMPATHIES:
A) IF QUESTIONED ON THE OBAMATRON'S SPIRITUAL BELIEFS, FIRST ASCERTAIN THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE QUESTIONER.
B) RESPOND WITH ANSWER STATING THAT THE OBAMATRON'S BELIEFS ARE IDENTICAL TO THOSE OF THE QUESTIONER. E.G., IF QUESTIONER IS CHRISTIAN, STATE THAT THE OBAMATRON IS CHRISTIAN. IF QUESTIONER IS MUSLIM, STATE THAT THE OBAMATRON IS MUSLIM, AS SUCH THE CASE MAY APPLY.
10) ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING OBAMATRON SPRIITUAL BELIEFS: AS OF 11 JULY 2008, 00:28:22 PDT, IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT ONLY .01% OF AMERICAN JEWS WILL VOTE FOR THE OBAMATRON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. JEWS SHOULD BE DISREGARDED AS POTENTIAL OBAMINOIDS. CONCENTRATE ON FOLLOWERS OF CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM AND OTHER BELIEF SYSTEMS. REMEMBER TO ASCERTAIN THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE QUESTIONER
FIRST, AND THEN RESPOND WITH AN ANSWER STATING THAT THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE OBAMATRON IS IDENTICAL WITH THE QUESTIONER’S BELIEFS.
A) IN THE EVENT THAT THE QUESTIONER IS NON-RELIGIOUS, RESPOND BY TELLING THE QUESTIONER THAT THE OBAMATRON IS AN ATHEIST AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ATHEIST. IF NECESSARY, TELL THE POTENTIAL ATHEIST OBAMANOID THAT THE OBAMATRON AGREES WITH EVERYTHING RICHARD DAWKINS HAS EVER WRITTEN, AND THAT GOD SUCKS.
11) SUPPLIMENTAL DIRECTIVE UPDATE (VERY IMPORTANT):
AS OF 11 JULY 2008 00:28:22 PDT: PROMISE ANYTHING TO A POTENTIAL OBAMANOID TO GAIN THEIR SUPPORT. E.G., TELL COMMUNISTS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS A COMMUNIST; TELL NAZIS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS A NAZI. TELL GAYS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS GAY; TELL STRAIGHTS THAT THE OBAMATRON IS STRAIGHT. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES TELL THE POTENTIAL OBAMANOID WHATEVER THEY WANT TO HEAR; E.G., THAT THE OBAMATRON SUPPORTS OR DOES NOT SUPPORT TAX CUTS, GAY MARRIAGE, STOPPING WARS, ABORTION, MAKING DEATH ILLEGAL, ETC.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OBAMANOID OBAMATRON SUPPORTERS, AND THANK YOU.
THIS MESSAGE GENERATED BY OBAMATRON SERVER 666L SDT QUAD XEON 7000 @ 17 JUL 2008 01:42:55 CDT
VOTE OBAMATRON 2008
OR ELSE
END OF MESSAGE

Comedy is license to make a fool.
comedians

Mclean, VA

#34 Jul 24, 2008
I did not hear the Bernie Mac skit, but I remember liking Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy. I did not even think Bernie could be as potentially offensive as Richard or Eddie could be. Guess I don't get offended to easily, then again we have to watch what we say more now than we did years ago.
BlameTheParents

Joppa, MD

#35 Jul 24, 2008
Who cares? Why is this even news? Whoever booked Bernie Mac to open for Obama should have been familiar with his comedy style. Crybabies.
katfish

United States

#36 Jul 24, 2008
barak was calling clinton a btch on you tube. What's he trying to pull by acting offended by this burger mac? I can just see barak on foreign relations. Calling other dignitaries wives, hoes etc. Just what we need, an ignorant harvard educated bafoon. He and his smart mouth wife will surely be the ones to start ww3. So you peoples just vote your hearts away on this one. Mcain isn't any better.
DMM77

Takoma Park, MD

#37 Jul 24, 2008
Ok so MAC Daddy did his usual what else is new? C'mon if you know the MAC man, you know his style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Brown's family want him away from... 25 min Pat 1
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Daughter Lyssa Chapman Char... (Apr '11) 1 hr Mud lover 66
where we work and how we screw them 2 hr tim the tool man 2
Michael Jackson Talks Perfection, God in Odd 'B... 3 hr goodvibrations 67
'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) 5 hr friv 3 61
Jim Bakker is back and trolling for new suckers (Mar '08) 9 hr LordismyTemple 524
Big smile in Denver bank robbery suspect mug shot 10 hr Denver 1

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE