Al Jazeera buys Al Gore's Current TV

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: WGAL-TV Lancaster 10

The Arab television network Al Jazeera said Wednesday it has acquired Current TV, the U.S. network started by former U.S. Vice President Al Gore.

Full Story
Dr Anonymous

Turku, Finland

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Dr Anonymous blogger reports for public awareness;

Woeful ominous witch has purchased another ominous woeful widow that no one like to look at.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Current sucks. Will they change the name to Terrorist TV? Sharia TV? Al Qaeda TV? Allahu Akbar TV?

“Stay Calm and Sparkle”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 3, 2013
True dat. Gore suck too. He bloated.
name

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2013
why do arab/persian netizens like to use doctor, dr. as there nicks even if there not doctors?
kabe

Brunswick West, Australia

#5 Jan 3, 2013
And this was approved by the pro muslim obama,now americans will be force fed muslim propaganda

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Jan 4, 2013
kabe wrote:
And this was approved by the pro muslim obama,now americans will be force fed muslim propaganda
You are right: Americans will now be indoctrinated with the Muslim religion and many gullible liberals will join with Obama in supporting that evil religion. Our children will be easy victims to that vile religion and sharia law will soon replace our laws. It has already been slowly happening but the process will now be much faster with this terrorist network in our country.

Al Gore is a traitor to America and should be deported to one of the Muslim countries, as should Obama. How treacherous of him to endanger our nation in this way! This is of great concern and a real threat to our already weakened country. Obama, our Muslim/Socialist President, is rapidly accomplishing his dreams of destroying this country he hates and we foolish Americans have handed it over to him.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#7 Jan 4, 2013
CrustyCarol wrote:
Current sucks. Will they change the name to Terrorist TV? Sharia TV? Al Qaeda TV? Allahu Akbar TV?
Any of them is appropriate. It's incredible that a Muslim terrorist group will be infiltrating America in this manner and indoctrinating naive Americans with their violent religion! Obama must be jumping with joy at the thought. These people are the ones who joyously aired the gruesome beheadings of Daniel Pearl and other Americans and supported Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

“Stay Calm and Sparkle”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 4, 2013
60's hippy wbs runnin things now. Wanna hug it out, smoke blunts, holdin hands n singin kumbaya think da enemy's gonna be peaceful and be lovin us. haha
Nancy E

Southaven, MS

#9 Jan 13, 2013
I am so pissed & up set (guess shouldn't be surprised) that Al GREADY sold his TV station to.......fill in the blanks. Boy, karma will get your ass. Unfortunately your kids & grand kids will pay. I Love Bill Clinton. He knew to stay away from you when you were running. You are such a fraud!
FedUpWithHypocri sy

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right: Americans will now be indoctrinated with the Muslim religion and many gullible liberals will join with Obama in supporting that evil religion. Our children will be easy victims to that vile religion and sharia law will soon replace our laws. It has already been slowly happening but the process will now be much faster with this terrorist network in our country.
Al Gore is a traitor to America and should be deported to one of the Muslim countries, as should Obama. How treacherous of him to endanger our nation in this way! This is of great concern and a real threat to our already weakened country. Obama, our Muslim/Socialist President, is rapidly accomplishing his dreams of destroying this country he hates and we foolish Americans have handed it over to him.
The Lord said
1)...my people perish for lack of knowledge.
2)... pride goes before a fall.

Therefore, if lack of knowledge = ignorance,
and bigotry and prejudice is the epitome of ignorance and pride,

then Americans who mistakenly believe that prejudiced and hypocritical media sources (ie FauxNews, Limbaugh, DrudgeReport, Mark Levin etc),who only tell them what their ears 'want to hear' instead of the facts, are in for bigger falls than what they got for the 2012 elections.

THIS FACT BELOW is what you probably won't hear from any of the above mentioned sources or others like them;
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/...

Therefore, unless one is a hypocrite the truth is that Al Gore is no more a traitor to his country than Rupert Murdoch of FauxNews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Op-ed: My Lesbian Moms Saved My Life 1 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
sadness 1 hr faith short 1
Faith and mike chat room 1 hr faith short 253
Cain, on Letterman, again denies harassment (Nov '11) 1 hr latenight50 10
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 1 hr WasteWater 434
First Look: Emily Osment Stars In Ashley Tisdal... (Apr '14) 2 hr LELA 3
Clinton Denounces Torture, Says Black Lives Matter 2 hr foster 4
More from around the web