microlink information technology coll...

microlink information technology college vs addis ababa university 5 kilo

Posted in the Entertainment Forum

techn oo

Ethiopia

#1 Jul 20, 2010
which is best?
tefera

Ethiopia

#2 Jul 20, 2010
at the early opening of microlink information technology college(2002-2006), it was the best college in the country, almost the same or better than addis ababa university 5 kilo( comparing addis ababa university's Electrical Engineering with microlink information technology college's Computer Engineering). the teachers were from addis ababa university 5 kilo, but academically microlink had very rigourous and well developed computer engineering program than aau's electrical/computer engineering program. the microlink's computer engineering program was in addition hi-tech than the aau's ee/ce. However, since the management of microlink became deteriorated due to clashes among them in 2006, the college has lost its name and popularity. its quality standard fallen very much, and there's not much activity in the departments like there were before. the college lost its quality, generally. now these days, i think aau 5 kilo is much much more better than microlink college in all aspects.
meron

Ethiopia

#3 Jul 20, 2010
tefera wrote:
at the early opening of microlink information technology college(2002-2006), it was the best college in the country, almost the same or better than addis ababa university 5 kilo( comparing addis ababa university's Electrical Engineering with microlink information technology college's Computer Engineering). the teachers were from addis ababa university 5 kilo, but academically microlink had very rigourous and well developed computer engineering program than aau's electrical/computer engineering program. the microlink's computer engineering program was in addition hi-tech than the aau's ee/ce. However, since the management of microlink became deteriorated due to clashes among them in 2006, the college has lost its name and popularity. its quality standard fallen very much, and there's not much activity in the departments like there were before. the college lost its quality, generally. now these days, i think aau 5 kilo is much much more better than microlink college in all aspects.
the best teachers left the college also. and the current management focuses mostly on wealth than on quality education.
HM HM

Ethiopia

#4 Oct 22, 2010
The Former V/S The Current MILITEC
Eventhough MILITEC was one of the best universities in the country, the failure of the college board to negotiate and solve the problem between them lead the college to failure. The well known instructors discourageed and left the college and the newly employed one,s are not accustomed to teaching but highly business oriented. The amount of salary the college pay for its employees is discouraging these days so the whole staff is complaning about salary increments and many are leaving the college. The one,s who are staying there are not because of satisfaction but till they get an appropriate time and environment to quit their jobs.
For the college board I want to say that since division between you haven't brought any good for any ane, Please negotiate and solve the quarrel between you so that the college that I was proud off will come to prosperity and retain its position among the ethiopian educational institutions. If You cannot resolve the problem and improve the standard of the college, please don't register students to collect the coins with out creating competent graduates. Don't You see that your recent graduates are not well competent as the graduates before your probles exploded to the public?.........
mumu

Ethiopia

#5 Nov 4, 2010
incomparable. microlink is a shit, trading center, which just always stands for peoples' money. the other one is an educational institution. so they are incomparable in no standard. and all private colleges in ethiopia are the same junks, which provide ill trainings and offer bogus degrees.
mimi

Ethiopia

#6 Oct 25, 2011
In computer related fields private(MICROLINK and HILCOE)are best that AAU or adama or other gov't uni. I have attended both gov't and private colleges and I have seen the difference. To do best in technology both should work together so that we can reach to the world standard.
Phaedra

Ethiopia

#7 Nov 21, 2011
MILITEC is the best no doubt!!!
Asni

Ethiopia

#8 Jan 3, 2012
As far as i know;MILITCE is the best prvite college in Ethiopia
Asni

Ethiopia

#9 Jan 3, 2012
As far as i know;MILITCE is the best Private college in Ethiopia
Jason Deli

Wadesboro, NC

#10 Sep 8, 2012
This is considered the worst college in the world
neyo

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#11 Sep 19, 2012
i think even if its declining its good compare to the other colleges we have in Ethiopia but may not be best like 5kilo.
eyoal

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#12 Aug 21, 2013
to tell about AAU it hard for me b/c i don't learn there but my friend tell me that he was so shamed about the way AAU teach and he said that he will left AAU and study in Microlink.Microlink is the right place to be in IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min June VanDerMark 340,427
News Fox Says Guest Who Criticized McCain Won't Be Back 7 hr Lewinskis Stormy 8
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 8 hr Malpractice Attorney 717
News Bethenny Frankel thanks Alyssa Milano for chari... 9 hr The Bay 1
News Interview: Olivia Munn talks her Oklahoma roots... 10 hr wetoo 1
News Tennessee Has a New NBC Affiliate (Oct '14) Sat Guest 22
News Broadcast networks go for milk-and-cookies comf... Sat A Waste of Time 1