Paris Jackson wants memories erased

Jan 28, 2013 Full story: Suria 11

Paris Jackson is considering visiting a hypnotist to ask if she can have memories of a certain individual wiped from her mind so she never has to think about them again.

Full Story
AK Rapid Response Team

Wilmington, DE

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Your real daddy Dr. Arnold Klein is only a phone call away sweetheart. Try giving him a call. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to listen to you and give you some support.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AK Rapid Response Team

Wilmington, DE

#2 Jan 29, 2013
@ MJs ASS CRACK

Don't you dare come here and start spreading your homophobic hatred on this peaceful thread. Let Arnold Klein live his life the way he chooses. Show him some respect and wish him all the best for the future. Maybe you can even ask Jesus in your prayers to let Arnold Klein to be reunited with his real children Prince and Paris and for them to live happily ever after in Hollywood. Is that too much to ask from you HATER?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AK Rapid Response Team

Wilmington, DE

#3 Jan 29, 2013
@ MJs ASS CRACK

The LGBT rights movement is keeping notes of all the negative judgment icons you keep giving to people who stand up for DR. ARNOLD KLEIN and gay rights in general. Your negativity towards same sex relationships is disgusting and vile but it will not affect us and you will never win. Now go and collect your welfare check.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane in the Jungle

Havdrup, Denmark

#6 Feb 4, 2013
AK Rapid Response Team wrote:
@ MJs ASS CRACK
The LGBT rights movement is keeping notes of all the negative judgment icons you keep giving to people who stand up for DR. ARNOLD KLEIN and gay rights in general. Your negativity towards same sex relationships is disgusting and vile but it will not affect us and you will never win. Now go and collect your welfare check.
Oh goody , we found you !! Twitter team just preparing major drill on flushing out special creeps that harrass children! Do continue!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AKs Rapid Response Team

Wilmington, DE

#8 Feb 8, 2013
@ MJs BAD ASS 1

I just knew you would come here with your prehistoric homophobic views and start bashing Dr. Klein again. You pretend you are all for gay relationships but you still can't get it into your thick head that if you discriminate against one gay person then you discriminate against all gay people. You do nothing but hate on Dr. Arnold Klein purely because he is gay and because he said Michael Jackson was also in a gay relationship with his former assistant. THAT MAKES YOU A MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE.

And what is this tabloid crap you keep POSTING? There is no proof that Arnold has multiple sclerosis. That has come from the world famous BS celebrity website TMZ.

ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT WOULD KEEP POSTING TABLOID GARBAGE LIKE THAT.

But I bet you we love it if Dr. Arnold Klein had that horrible disease wouldn't you? You would be rolling around on the floor laughing if it was true. You wanted his working premises to burn down to the ground and now you want him to have a horrible debilitating disease.

AND SO WHAT IF HE DOES HAVE THE DISEASE. HOW WOULD THAT HAVE STOPPED HIM FROM DONATING HIS SPERM?
Prince and Paris are both teenagers. They are only a few years away from becoming adults. If Dr. Arnold Klein does have the disease he may have only been diagnosed several years back. Not 14 or 15+ years ago. DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MATHEMATICS AS WELL AS GAY PEOPLE MJs Ass Crack?

And I doubt if everything was done by the book. The way Michael Jackson brought the children into the world was not natural and probably wasn't even legal. I doubt Dr. Arnold Klein went to a licensed sperm bank. He probably just handed over his sperm to Michael Jackson and the rest was done with a turkey baster.

Those children (Prince and Paris) are absolutely 100% biologically Dr. Arnold Klein's. The boy in particular is the absolute spitting image of him and every single picture that gets released of him just looks like a younger version of Dr. Arnold Klein. The girl has more of her mother features but you can still clearly see that she is the spawn of Arnold and not Michael Jackson.
AKs Rapid Response Team

Wilmington, DE

#9 Feb 8, 2013
LAUGHING OUT LOUD @ THE TABLOID LINK MJs BAD ASS 1 POSTED

HERE'S WHAT IT SAYS -

"Michael Jackson agrees to pay off mother of his child
LONDON - After DNA tests confirmed that he is the father, Michael Jackson signed a multimillion-dollar deal with his pregnant wife, a British newspaper said.

Under the headline ``Jacko Buys His Baby,'' The Daily Mirror reported Friday that Debbie Rowe would be paid $1.25 million when the child is born, and $280,000 a year after that for as long as the couple is together.

Citing an unidentified source, the newspaper said Jackson would pay Rowe $2.3 million if..."
----------
LOL MJ'S ASS CRACK THINKS BRITISH NEWSPAPERS ARE NOW OFFICIAL DNA TEST RESULTS

I'm going to be laughing all night @ this one.
AKs Rapid Response Team

Wilmington, DE

#10 Feb 8, 2013
I doubt if Arnold Klein has multiple sclerosis. It usually develops in young people. Arnold is in his 60s. I actually knew a young man who once had the disease and died in his early 30s from it. It's a horrible debilitating disease that prevents you from doing the most basic tasks.

MJs BAD ASS is now obsessed with Dr. Arnold Klein having that horrible disease just because she can't bear the thought that he is the biological father of Prince and Paris. And this is all because Dr. Arnold Klein is gay and said that Michael Jackson was also in a gay relationship.
How sick is that? She actually wants this man to have the disease because that would prevent him from donating his sperm.

She still doesn't understand that Prince and Paris are both teenagers and Dr. Klein donated his sperm over a decade ago.

I just wish people would leave Arnold alone. He is not a bad man. In fact everybody who worked with him speaks very highly of him.
AKs Rapid Response Team

Wilmington, DE

#11 Feb 8, 2013
LOL @ MJs BAD ASS CLAIMS THAT SHE HAS A JOB.

YES IT INVOLVES STALKING THIS FORUM ALL DAY AND GIVING PEOPLE WHO STAND UP FOR GAY RIGHTS THE NASTY JUDGMENT BUTTONS.

SHE'S ACTUALLY GIVEN ME 45 RED LIPS 44 RED CROSSES AND 44 MEAN FACES ON MY FIRST POST ALONE.

AND THIS IS JUST BECAUSE I STAND UP FOR DR. KLEIN AND HIS SEXUAL PREFERENCES.

The LGBT rights movement keeping tabs on you MJs BAD ASS.
AKs Rapid Response Team

Wilmington, DE

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Here's an interview with Dr. Richard Strick who worked with Dr. Arnold Klein in his younger days.

He's got nothing but nice things to say about Dr. Arnold Klein. He says he was very intelligent and well respected in the medical practice.

And he confirms Michael had a spotted penis just like Jordan described.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charla

Portugal

#16 May 3, 2013
ks, you should know there are fans who are mocking Scott Thorson's anal cancer. They laugh at it and call it "karma".
That's disgusting. I hope they have a reality check soon.
Kathryn Garner

Omaha, NE

#17 May 3, 2013
I wish it were that simple. You have your whole life in front of you. Time will mend, but time is needed. Surround your precious self around the people who love you, and your strong family. People need to understand that words do hurt, and to do this to such a beautiful girl as yourself, shows the hatred that runs wild in our country right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Brian_G 307,101
Lovable 'Saved by the Bell' Actor Arrested on W... 42 min Saved By the TROLL 1
Nickelodeon cartoon reveals lesbian characters 1 hr Newt G s Next Wife 5
Fun Stuff: Things to do for New Year's Eve 2 hr PropertyGuyCLT 1
Creep of the Week: Pat Robertson 2 hr Gremlin 19
Faith and mike chat room 3 hr faith short 355
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 3 hr rex 694
More from around the web