No charges for NBC host for on-air am...

No charges for NBC host for on-air ammunition clip

There are 5 comments on the FOX 4 Now story from Jan 11, 2013, titled No charges for NBC host for on-air ammunition clip. In it, FOX 4 Now reports that:

NBC journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying what he said was a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX 4 Now.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 12, 2013
So, there are rules for some, but not others. Maybe this will set a precedent and help some poor-bastard who gets clipped for having a full capacity mag and no sinister intentions.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 12, 2013
&NR =1

AR-15's and 30 round magazines give us the ability to create regime change. We will round up every filthy (communist) eternal cynic we can find.

Because we own AK-47's and high capacity magazines, we will also find the Sheriffs who deliberately instigated the Sandy Hook School shooting and the Gabby Giffords shooting.

Right now as I write, the cops here are sending loud mufflerless vehicles past my home.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Bubbletoes wrote:
So, there are rules for some, but not others. Maybe this will set a precedent and help some poor-bastard who gets clipped for having a full capacity mag and no sinister intentions.
I wonder if a Fox News commentator had done the same thing would charges have been filed?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#4 Jan 12, 2013
duzitreallymatter wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if a Fox News commentator had done the same thing would charges have been filed?
Why would a Fox news commentator implicate themselves in a state crime when a file photo or some image scammed off the internet would have done fine for the news story?

If the news commentator possessed the magazine in violation of state law, the news commentator should have booked. This isn't "animal farm" or is it?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Cop wrote:
I support the 2nd amendment, now where are your guns ?
All cops are antigun liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 2 hr AAM2000 25
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 2 hr constitution101 69
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ThomasA 311,628
News What has Kendall Jenner done to get banned from... 5 hr Not Enough 1
News MTV VMAs to feature Kanye West, Rihanna, Britne... 5 hr At Least Three 1
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 6 hr Battle Tested 1,064
News 'The Young and the Restless' Alert: Jill Farren... 7 hr Lou 1
More from around the web