Bing and Microsoft suck bing rewards is a scam too.

Posted in the Entertainment Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2014
bing and microsoft sucks

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Bing rewards is a scam and microsoft sucks. They cut you off bing rewards if you win too many gift cards don't fall for their pathetic attempt to get people to search in their search engine. Microsoft also sells your information to people. They lie and say they don't.
bingrewards banned me

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

I was a long time bing rewards user until I referred my family to sign up for it, then all five accounts got banned. I told their support team that I and my family didn't violate anything in their TOU. Their response was close all linked hotmail accounts. I tried to contest their actions but just got a cut/paste of their TOU policy as their answer. Each and every response from them was a cut/paste TOU. I read it and told them five accounts is within the TOU. After a bunch of back and forth emails I just quit out of frustration with those morons. I won't ever use bing again since GOOGLE is better anyway. Research on the web shows this is bing rewards SOP; to bait users to bing and drive them to use GOOGLE instead. Congratulations! bing rewards sucks go to google.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••