Bing and Microsoft suck bing rewards ...

Bing and Microsoft suck bing rewards is a scam too.

Posted in the Entertainment Forum

bing and microsoft sucks

Norton, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Bing rewards is a scam and microsoft sucks. They cut you off bing rewards if you win too many gift cards don't fall for their pathetic attempt to get people to search in their search engine. Microsoft also sells your information to people. They lie and say they don't.
bingrewards banned me

Boston, MA

#2 Jun 26, 2014
I was a long time bing rewards user until I referred my family to sign up for it, then all five accounts got banned. I told their support team that I and my family didn't violate anything in their TOU. Their response was close all linked hotmail accounts. I tried to contest their actions but just got a cut/paste of their TOU policy as their answer. Each and every response from them was a cut/paste TOU. I read it and told them five accounts is within the TOU. After a bunch of back and forth emails I just quit out of frustration with those morons. I won't ever use bing again since GOOGLE is better anyway. Research on the web shows this is bing rewards SOP; to bait users to bing and drive them to use GOOGLE instead. Congratulations! bing rewards sucks go to google.
Eric

Boston, MA

#3 Sep 10, 2014
It looks like that after 3 months of loyalty to the bing rewards program I get the shaft and have my rewards account disappear after making my last two $5 amazon gift card redeems. This seems to be bing rewards standard of operating, to bait users to use it to raise the search engine stats and screw the users out of all that work, just GOOGLE it and there are a lot of complaints for bing rewards and their random ban hammer abuse. Well it was only 3 months and I won't use bing and bing rewards ever again. I won't waste my time with bing and bing rewards support team of idiots. Stupid bing just lost this user's loyalty. Hello GOOGLE!
Chuck

Boston, MA

#4 Sep 13, 2014
I was using bing rewards for almost four months and after my last claim for two $5 amazon cards I got a "there is an issue with your order". I go to check my email and I have two separate email messages that says issue with my order contact them. Seriously! WTF! I'm just going to stop using bing and save myself from the frustration of dealing with the retarded support team. Hey!!bing just lost another user's loyalty. Fuck bing rewards and forget the bing search engine!
Mjfusco727

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Apr 10, 2015
Bing rewards is a ripoff! They cancelled my account as well as the accounts of my family and would not tell me or them what we did wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 310,236
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) 3 hr Huey Louis 150
News Fall Movie Preview: a Carol,a a Freeheld,a a Th... 6 hr Belle Sexton 2
News 'Empire' fans vie for spot in season 2 6 hr Belle Sexton 1
News American Pickers Find Treasures in Little Falls... 11 hr Mike Stand 3
News African-American storytelling by Minnesotans ge... 13 hr Ho Dee Doo 4
News Amanda Peterson died of accidental overdose 13 hr gdhkyjk 1
More from around the web