The Latest: Hurricane aid concert wit...

The Latest: Hurricane aid concert with ex-presidents begins

There are 11 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Oct 21, 2017, titled The Latest: Hurricane aid concert with ex-presidents begins. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

In this Jan. 7, 2009 file photo, Then-President George W. Bush, center, poses with President-elect Barack Obama, and former presidents, from left, George H.W. Bush, left, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter, right, in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington. All five living former U.S. presidents will be attending a concert Saturday night, Oct. 21, 2017, in a Texas college town, raising money for relief efforts from Hurricane Harvey, Irma and Maria's devastation in Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#1 Oct 22, 2017
So nice of them to include President Trump. America voters are watching. These people have no class, but Americans will have the last laugh at the polls in 2018. I have never seen such childishness in grown men in my life.
OneWomynRiot

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
So nice of them to include President Trump. America voters are watching. These people have no class, but Americans will have the last laugh at the polls in 2018. I have never seen such childishness in grown men in my life.
So that means you're blind as a bat, then. Your bytchmaster tRump is not fit to lick these presidents' boots. Not even Bush Jr's. And anyway, your no-brain orange stain wanted to throw paper towels and golf instead.
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#4 Oct 22, 2017
OneWomynRiot wrote:
<quoted text>

So that means you're blind as a bat, then. Your bytchmaster tRump is not fit to lick these presidents' boots. Not even Bush Jr's. And anyway, your no-brain orange stain wanted to throw paper towels and golf instead.
At least they were trying to help the people affected by these storms. It is so sad that within a month all of this occurred and nobody can be blamed for it, except Mother Nature. I can understand why they did not ask Trump to participate in this because he has no empathy or compassion for anyone. All of these former Presidents were far from perfect, some better than others and some worse than others, but they all came together trying to help their fellow Americans. What Trump did was a slap in the face to all humanity by throwing paper towels in Puerto Rico. Trump and his supporters judge everything by money and this is wrong.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#6 Oct 22, 2017
Surprisingly, 4.5 rich old white men are suddenly the darlings of the left.
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#7 Oct 22, 2017
SirPrize wrote:
Surprisingly, 4.5 rich old white men are suddenly the darlings of the left.
Is it because 4 rich old white men and one black man are doing something to help somebody? If this makes them "darlings" well....I guess they are. There is one rich old white/orange man that could care less. This makes him the "darling" of the Right.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#8 Oct 22, 2017
I wouldn't give those people a nickel. By the time these guys take their cut, especially Clinton, and Nobama all the money will be gone.
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#9 Oct 22, 2017
Two straight days WH refused to disclose Trump played golf, though CNN cameras spotted him playing yesterday .

So we know why Trump wasn't there.$74 million in golf expenses in 10 months of being in the oval office

(link: https://twitter.com/carrasquillo/status/92218 ...) twitter.com/carrasquillo/s

Is video footage now taboo in your circle of information?
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#10 Oct 22, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
I wouldn't give those people a nickel. By the time these guys take their cut, especially Clinton, and Nobama all the money will be gone.
Reuters Top News
@Reuters

Putin says Trump should be respected (link: http://reut.rs/2hQHAAR ) reut.rs/2hQHAAR
OneWomynRiot

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

Unlike you deconstruction anarchists and morons, a President keeps physically fit to maintain his mental acuity. Slackers and slouches like you are couch potatoes and druggies and losers.
Oh you really are a nut. tRump has a bigly yuge jellybelly, everyone can see that! He has zero muscle tone, And he 'maintains' the mental acuity of a slug. SAD! I'm noticing your mental acuity has deteriorated as well, Mr. Crudweiner. Is tRumpism costing IQ points now??
Cordwainer Trout

Greensburg, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2017
OneWomynRiot wrote:
Oh you really are a nut. tRump has a bigly yuge jellybelly, everyone can see that! He has zero muscle tone, And he 'maintains' the mental acuity of a slug. SAD! I'm noticing your mental acuity has deteriorated as well, Mr. Crudweiner. Is tRumpism costing IQ points now??
Your admittance of having no understanding of the physiology of your elders, especially a man of Trump's age, is telling. Your type of self-imposed cruelty, arrogance and ignorance results in the death of the most vulnerable in our world. You are an example of the type of coarseness, which happens in every historical example of genocide and other depraved mass crimes. Your ignorance of the exercise involved in golf is additionally exposed by the censorship this particular board exposes as your(pl) only defense.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Oct 23, 2017
OneWomynRiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You've touched on the reason why Trump wears his neckties down to his navel. It's a desperate attempt to hide his gelatinous avoirdupois.

And of course his Mussolini lip is an attempt to reduce the appearance of his pelican chins.(At least Mitch McConnell doesn't try to hide his.)

And all this goes nicely with that alluring mound of compost nesting on his head.

All in an attempt to assuage his inner wimp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Redneck Rebel 350,941
News Colbert, Kimmel and More Late-Night Hosts Slam ... 29 min OccupyThis 2
News GOP's nightmare: An Independent Donald Trump (Jul '15) 1 hr FartsonHilly 34
News Stormy Daniels set to perform in Ohio 3 weeks a... 1 hr Zod 1
News Ted Hickman, vice mayor of Dixon, California, p... 2 hr A Thought 2
News Aerosmith to perform at Greenbrier Classic (Apr '13) 2 hr Deadzone 49
Scarlett Johansson quits trans role after LGBT ... 5 hr Talent Gal 1