3D Glasses: new religion
Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Why do people like cotton candy? Do they literally like to fantasize about eating cotton?

Why do people like 3D Glasses? 3D Glasses comprise a visual illusion system that uses polarization glasses to create the illusion of three-dimensional images by restricting the light that reaches each eye and creating silhouette overlaps.

3D glasses began gaining in media and carnival popularity in the 1930s and the modern marketing of digital resolution displays and 3D high-definition IMAX theaters reminds people of the sensory toy value of 3D glasses and "imaginarium eye candy," reflecting the artistc marketability of supersense-themed Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Magic" (1978) and "Toys" (1992).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Bubblegum5910 311,864
News To reach millennials, Clinton reserves digital ... 59 min Jemz1115 63
News Ted Cruz explains why he endorsed Trump a " des... 1 hr Flurtz304 2
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 6
News Viewer's Guide: Look for trust, temperament the... 2 hr Plum2662 2
News Trump: Iranian boats that make improper a gestu... 2 hr Squirtyy7755 141
News Oprah: 'I've eliminated diversity from my vocab... 2 hr stfub 5
More from around the web