Rylan Clark Favourite To Win Celebrit...

Rylan Clark Favourite To Win Celebrity Big Brother

There are 2 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Rylan Clark Favourite To Win Celebrity Big Brother. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

The popular XF star has already been installed as 3/1 favourite for the upcoming Celebrity Big Brother, despite the fact that Channel 5 have yet to officially announce the line-up. Against all the odds, Rylan made it to the quarter finals of The X Factor 2012, and even though he was unlikely to take the TV talent show crown, bookmakers Ladbrokes ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

vanessa

UK

#1 Jan 3, 2013
I love rylan from the first time i watched him on xfactor and the last time he performed .in x factor.he will make big brother all the more exiting xnd well with thewait and watch it can't wait x
vanessa

UK

#2 Jan 3, 2013
I love watching rylan .he will be Brill on cbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'Andy Griffith ... (Jan '13) 3 hr Joe Balls 18
Why is there a distinction between racing/drivi... 5 hr Lorty 38
News Duggars' '19 Kids and Counting' could return to... 6 hr guest 1
News Vanessa Williams marries for third time 6 hr Fart news 2
News TV Land Pulls 'The Dukes of Hazzard' Reruns Fro... 7 hr Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News Megan Fox, Vampire Slayer? (Jun '09) 9 hr Prep-for-Dep 9
News Obama, Cuba's Raul Castro greet each other with... (Dec '13) 9 hr karimkagawa 25
More from around the web