Remembering Mike Wallace

Remembering Mike Wallace

There are 107 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Remembering Mike Wallace. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

View Photo Gallery - Mike Wallace: Veteran journalist and '60 Minutes' correspondent dies at 93:As the biggest star of the longest-running, highest-rated, most influential news show since its 1968 debut, Mike Wallace helped define television journalism with an adversarial interviewing style that was as admired as it was feared.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

mike

Cookeville, TN

#26 Apr 10, 2012
From what im reading here even someone who has died is not enough for them to show any respect for the family of this man including CHRIS WALLACE who is on FOX.Now i have disagreements with people over politics or whatever but when a member of that persons familys dies i show proper respect and its quite clear some of them cant hold back.You might have had disagreements with his style but show proper respect for what he has done especially to CHRIS WALLACE his son.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#27 Apr 10, 2012
MIKE WALLACE had one thing these bozos on TOPIX never had- CLASS.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#28 Apr 10, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Twisted much? Be Christian here when you post about progressives only, show some respectfulness to those who are so admired by their lib journalist colleagues even if they are a arafat lover, and use compassionate language when referring to those who are at war with Christianity.. Obummer's religious liberty assault agenda, or some loser pundit who loved Yassar...... and Obama calling us they and the enemy, and mocks us, but be nice now, or you will hurt their wittle feelings LOL. But more importantly this poster will make determination you are unchristian if you speak up. Would that include Cardinal Dolan who said the Obama administration lied... when you attack someone's faith, expect others to just remain silent, and obey.... or rather the Becket Fund lawsuit, I will chose the latter. <quoted text>
As expected, you still can't answer.

Why are you here gloating over another mans death? What reason do you have to hate him?

Christianity and conservatism contradict each other
mike

Cookeville, TN

#30 Apr 10, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>As expected, you still can't answer.
Why are you here gloating over another mans death? What reason do you have to hate him?
Christianity and conservatism contradict each other
Because they have to have enimes.
Wake Up

United States

#31 Apr 10, 2012
What is a enimes, did you mean to say enimas, no eat fiber Mike!
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Because they have to have enimes.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#32 Apr 10, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
What is a enimes, did you mean to say enimas, no eat fiber Mike! <quoted text>
You're killing me, over here! By far the best one-liner I've read today! Next time you run across or over mike, tell him boner says hi!
Wake up

United States

#33 Apr 10, 2012
:-)
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're killing me, over here! By far the best one-liner I've read today! Next time you run across or over mike, tell him boner says hi!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#34 Apr 11, 2012
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're killing me, over here! By far the best one-liner I've read today! Next time you run across or over mike, tell him boner says hi!
Speaking of enimas are you on your 24 hour one.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#35 Apr 11, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of enimas are you on your 24 hour one.
Wow. You're still talking to me? Yes, I had an enema last night and flushed out my mike.

I bet, you have battered wife syndrome, don't you?

It just occurred to me, you may not be a 'mike' at all. Maybe michelle, a lesbian, and scorned. That would explain much of your childish behavior and comments.

I must say, once SATAN set you straight, your spelling improved. So, on behalf of mike or michelle, thanks SATAN!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#36 Apr 11, 2012
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You're still talking to me? Yes, I had an enema last night and flushed out my mike.
I bet, you have battered wife syndrome, don't you?
It just occurred to me, you may not be a 'mike' at all. Maybe michelle, a lesbian, and scorned. That would explain much of your childish behavior and comments.
I must say, once SATAN set you straight, your spelling improved. So, on behalf of mike or michelle, thanks SATAN!
Its typical of your kind that you would spout off tasteless jokes snide remarks and slurs to avoid reality-not that you know what it is.But since you cant even practice any sort of deceny and respect toward a dead mans family its clear that you have no feelings no shred of humanity left in your soul so you fill it with hatred toward anybody who wont see it your way.You disgust me you really do.YOU HIDE behind a cowardly name and you cant take what you dish out.Your nothing but a gutless coward who lets down everybody and cares only for himself.If you cant respond seriously to this dont even bother because your worthless.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#37 Apr 11, 2012
SMALL BONE AND WAKE UP attack MIKE WALLACE because a dead man cant fight back which is cowardice in my book.
Wake Up

United States

#38 Apr 11, 2012
Fight back about what? Criticizing his propaganda and after a long, elitist life, he kicked thy golden bucket. Hey Mikey be happy for him, we are, look at it this way, one less vote for Obama in 2012! take care
mike wrote:
SMALL BONE AND WAKE UP attack MIKE WALLACE because a dead man cant fight back which is cowardice in my book.
H Gribble

Washington, DC

#39 Apr 11, 2012
mike wrote:
SMALL BONE AND WAKE UP attack MIKE WALLACE because a dead man cant fight back which is cowardice in my book.
That's what they are all about. I've found that most tea party members are the type of cowards that would attack a dead man, once you take away their liquor.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#40 Apr 11, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Fight back about what? Criticizing his propaganda and after a long, elitist life, he kicked thy golden bucket. Hey Mikey be happy for him, we are, look at it this way, one less vote for Obama in 2012! take care <quoted text>
I got news for you-i wont miss you when your gone you probably wont rate a mention in your local paper.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#41 Apr 11, 2012
H Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>That's what they are all about. I've found that most tea party members are the type of cowards that would attack a dead man, once you take away their liquor.
Well theyre classless people more afraid of living than of dying.
Wake Up

United States

#42 Apr 11, 2012
Did wallace drink, I didn't know that.
H Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>That's what they are all about. I've found that most tea party members are the type of cowards that would attack a dead man, once you take away their liquor.
Wake Up

United States

#43 Apr 11, 2012
Who cares
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I got news for you-i wont miss you when your gone you probably wont rate a mention in your local paper.
Wake Up

United States

#44 Apr 11, 2012
Would that be a Founder's quote, "Give me liberty or give me death".. is that what you are saying here, Patrick Henry ring a bell.
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Well theyre classless people more afraid of living than of dying.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#47 Apr 11, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Its typical of your kind that you would spout off tasteless jokes snide remarks and slurs to avoid reality-not that you know what it is.But since you cant even practice any sort of deceny and respect toward a dead mans family its clear that you have no feelings no shred of humanity left in your soul so you fill it with hatred toward anybody who wont see it your way.You disgust me you really do.YOU HIDE behind a cowardly name and you cant take what you dish out.Your nothing but a gutless coward who lets down everybody and cares only for himself.If you cant respond seriously to this dont even bother because your worthless.
Mike, or Michelle, I'm so glad to see you're back in form. You had me a bit worried yesterday. Did you miss the wheelchair bus again yesterday?

I re-read the couple of post I made, and oddly enough your hypo criticism carcinoma is inflamed again. I never mentioned the sleazebag mike wallace anywhere in my previous posts.

Did you know just how rich he was? Worth nearly half a billion dollars as an author and speaker. He was one of the ones who thought it was a good idea to raise taxes on the working rich, but not the investing rich. I'll give you one guess where he hid his money..........ding, ding, ding, ding, yes, you are correct. In the Caymans.

You are like most other liberals. H Y P O C R I T E S!!!!! Me, well, I hope your wheelbearings in your adult stroller lock up in front of the senior citizens home tonight and they have to drag you onto the porch.
Election 2012

Washington, DC

#48 Apr 11, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Fight back about what? Criticizing his propaganda and after a long, elitist life, he kicked thy golden bucket. Hey Mikey be happy for him, we are, look at it this way, one less vote for Obama in 2012! take care <quoted text>
Not Mike in particular, but take a walk down memory lane and revisit how compassionate the libs here were when Breitbart passed on. Check out the sympathetically titled thread "Andrew Breitbart Chokes on his Weiner" for all levels of sensitivity and compassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over 2,000 pounds of crawfish being delivered t... 14 min Will Dockery 164
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min cpeter1313 316,314
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 4 hr chuckles 1,186
News Gold medal pianist to play at Walk Hall 7 hr Stonetemple 2
News Casting JonBenet Can't Solve a Murder, so it As... 7 hr Stonetemple 4
News Jaime King Boycotts United Airlines following d... 8 hr Stonetemple 4
News Michael Moore leads audience of Broadway play t... 10 hr Gen G A Custer 6
More from around the web