'American Idol' 2013: Watch premiere,...

'American Idol' 2013: Watch premiere, interact with judges before anyone else

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Jan 2, 2013, titled 'American Idol' 2013: Watch premiere, interact with judges before anyone else. In it, MLive.com reports that:

In the spirit of trying something new, the producers of "American Idol" want you to get excited for the 2013 edition of America's top reality TV show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Beth Adams

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I've watched religously since season 5. This season might be the end. What qualifies Minaj to judge anyone??? She's rude and annoying. No point in her being there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch 'The Warriors' Recreate Their Last Subway... 17 min Never forget The ... 1
News Watch 'The Warriors' re-create their last subwa... 27 min Never forget The ... 1
News Pat Robertson Explains How Vindictive Gays Are ... 10 hr Beauty QUEEN 6
News The Trump swagger is seen, not always loved, wo... 12 hr Serial Abandonment 8
News Jeb Bush opens Iowa swing running hard against ... 14 hr Bryan Fischer s H... 1
News Gays Want to Take Away Opponents' Freedom, Says... 17 hr Gremlin 19
News Is the Grateful Dead Screwing Over its Fans? (Apr '15) Tue revbish 2
More from around the web