Country singer Mindy McCready found dead, had apparently shot self

Feb 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Democrat

Mindy McCready, who hit the top of the country charts before personal problems sidetracked her career, died Sunday.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013
celebrityrehabst rikeout

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I remember her on Celebrity Rehab. You could tell then she was headed for trouble. It was always something with her. I think she had an on camera seizure. She had the look of defeat.

That being said sympathies and best wishes to her children.

R I P
duh

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

what a waste!

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Sad end to a mixed-up life. I know there were rumors that she had shot Wilson, but whether guilty or just grieving, clearly she couldn't live with his death.

Best wishes to the kids and families. Tragic.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I do feel sorry for her kids but for her and the Whitney Houston's of the world? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! They have more than enough money to get help and choose not too! How bout grieving for a solider or firefighter who died that had kids at home instead of McCready who KIDNAPPED her own kid!
JosephMendiola

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

No, Mindy had battled depression for many years, long long before she even appeared on "Celebrity Rehab" + became a star.

'Tis more akin to that of Michael Jackson + Other whom, iff not for overwhelming or un-relenting parental abuse coupled with pressure on him to succeed and become famous, HE WOULD NOT HAD CHOOSEN A MUSICAL CAREER.

They did it for their families, but at the price of their own personal happiness and mental-spiritual health. "FAILURE" WAS NOT AN OPTION, ONLY DEATH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••