Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31997 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Sep 12

Ozark, MO

#16522 Oct 4, 2012
Just saw this on another thread...

"President Obama released his tax returns. It turns out he made $900,000 less in 2011 then he did in 2010. You know what that means? Even Obama is doing worse under President Obama."
–Jay Leno

Ozark, MO

#16523 Oct 4, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>And u have to keep repeating lies to avoid talking about RMoneys lies. LOL. That's hilarious:)))
Deflect away... It won't work. You've been exposed for the lying thief you are.

Ozark, MO

#16524 Oct 4, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>And u have to keep repeating lies to avoid talking about RMoneys lies. LOL. That's hilarious:)))
I used to think Sux was the worst, but at least that idiot gives sources occasionally, albeit biased liberal sources. But sources nonetheless.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16525 Oct 4, 2012
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>Deflect away... It won't work. You've been exposed for the lying thief you are.
No.. That's ur line. And it's terribly telling that this is all u have. If u get ur way, enjoy the karma.

Ozark, MO

#16526 Oct 4, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>No.. That's ur line. And it's terribly telling that this is all u have. If u get ur way, enjoy the karma.
You have no original thought so you steal other peoples without giving due credit. You do this in an attempt to appear like you know what you're talking about, when you actually haven't a clue. You're a pathetic joke.

Ozark, MO

#16527 Oct 4, 2012
And to think, this all could have be avoided had you listed your sources. You could have even said, sorry and listed it. Instead, you brought this on yourself. Absolutely pathetic.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16528 Oct 4, 2012
And to think, this all could have be avoided had you listed your sources. You could have even said, sorry and listed it. Instead, you brought this on yourself. Absolutely pathetic.
I will post more of them tomorrow. Lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16529 Oct 4, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
He bullies the moderator and u are 'SO proud..he lies continuously to the point of diarrhea of the mouth and u are 'Even prouder...honestly(and I know it's a total waste on u and that hillbilly) but I feel very sorry for u. That cult of urs has u funneling so much koolaid down ur throat that u can't see the truth. Suck up the lies and learn by experience.
And if anyone actually believed you, every leftist political pundit wouldn't agree that Romney owned the debate in a positive way, and that President Obama fumbled.

Sorry Obama disappointed you, but that's the way it goes with hero worship. You, feeling hurt and cheated by your hero, have to strike out at someone. We understand.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16530 Oct 5, 2012
HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
<quoted text>
jedi basically you're going to very swiftly find out that if Robertson says it, it's likely, easily refuted.
http://dnaconsultants.com/_blog/DNA_Consultan...
Not by that article:

"Most subjects reveal haplotypes that are unmatched anywhere else except among other participants, and there proves to be a high degree of interrelatedness and common ancestral lines. Haplogroup T emerges as the largest lineage, followed by U, X, J and H."

"The level of haplogroup T in the Cherokee (26.9%) approximates the percentage for Egypt (25%), one of the only lands where T attains a major position among the various mitochondrial lineages. In Egypt, T is three times what it is in Europe."

Lehi wasn't Egyptian. The article is hardly conclusive. But good luck with that.

Marysville, CA

#16531 Oct 5, 2012
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy...
You are saying that every and anything that comes out of anyones mouth whom is a Mormon is really dumb, just because they are a Mormon.
The "fallacy" is yours. Her statements clearly indicate she was only referring to Romney. But from what I've seen you post, the same could be said of you. You do love to overstate.

Marysville, CA

#16532 Oct 5, 2012
Funny:
Top Ten President Obama Excuses For Not Winning the Debate

Friday, October 5, 2012

10. "I haven't slept an hour since 2008"

9. "Romney's hair is mesmerizing"

8. "Didn't want to wake Jim Lehrer"

7. "Haven't been the same since I quit smoking"

6. "Honestly, I thought the debate was next week"

5. "I live with my mother-in-law, what do you want from me?"

4. "Kept blanking on what percentage of the country Mitt's written off"

3. "Skipped rehearsal, just like Letterman"

2. "Why don't you ask Bin Laden how I did?"

1. "It's Bush's fault"

http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_show/top_ten/
Wisdom

Rochester, KY

#16533 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Did we watch the same debate??? Even the ultra liberal Bill Maher just tweeted "Obama made a lot of good points, unfortunately, they were all for the Governor." Obama was clearly lost at times and very frustrated. He even very seldom looked in Mitt's direction when speaking, unlike Romney who straightforward and very confident.
I'm pretty sure all the lies Mitt told knocked him out of ever becoming a God of his on planet.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Live Oak, CA

#16534 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by that article:
"Most subjects reveal haplotypes that are unmatched anywhere else except among other participants, and there proves to be a high degree of interrelatedness and common ancestral lines. Haplogroup T emerges as the largest lineage, followed by U, X, J and H."
"The level of haplogroup T in the Cherokee (26.9%) approximates the percentage for Egypt (25%), one of the only lands where T attains a major position among the various mitochondrial lineages. In Egypt, T is three times what it is in Europe."
Lehi wasn't Egyptian. The article is hardly conclusive. But good luck with that.
YOUR LIE:

that NO AMERICAN INDIANS

show MIDDLE EASTERN DESCENT
have been SHOWN
with the OFFHAND EASE of TAKING CANDY FROM A CHILD
to BE
L.I.E.S.

Lying, Satanic HICK.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Live Oak, CA

#16535 Oct 5, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure all the lies Mitt told knocked him out of ever becoming a God of his on planet.
You're pretty sure a fifty percent divorce rate,

a fifty percent OF YOUR WOMEN RAPED/MOLESTED,

a FIFTY PERCENT RATE of YOUR MEN ADMIT ADULTERY,

a FIFTY PERCENT RATE of YOUR WOMEN on HARD DRUGS,

is the fruits of the spirit of your God.

It is the fruits of the spirit of your God: Satan.

Marysville, CA

#16537 Oct 5, 2012
HOMODANAPAGANISMS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR LIE:
that NO AMERICAN INDIANS
show MIDDLE EASTERN DESCENT
have been SHOWN
with the OFFHAND EASE of TAKING CANDY FROM A CHILD
to BE
L.I.E.S.
Lying, Satanic HICK.
Middle Eastern Descent doesn't automatically equal Jews. Ask a Arab. It also doesn't automatically make the Book of Mormon true. Especially when you have the LDS church backpedaling from the Native Americans are the descended of Jews to "some" of the Native Americans are descended from Jews. The Book of Mormon has been shown to be the Satanic lie, Smith, Satan's Prophet. LDS means:
Lucifer's
Damned
Show!

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#16539 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your LDS God that is "filthy, dark, depraved, angry, hateful, vulgar". He hates blacks, he hates gays, and he f**ks his daughter. I'm sure Satan is happy you worshiping him.
Who is satanic?
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Live Oak, CA

#16540 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle Eastern Descent doesn't automatically equal Jews. Ask a Arab. It also doesn't automatically make the Book of Mormon true. Especially when you have the LDS church backpedaling from the Native Americans are the descended of Jews to "some" of the Native Americans are descended from Jews. The Book of Mormon has been shown to be the Satanic lie, Smith, Satan's Prophet. LDS means:
Lucifer's
Damned
Show!
THE ISRAELITES hence the JEWS came OUT of EGYPT and are BY DEFINITION RELATED.

ARE by DEFINITION RELATED.

The ISRAELITE NATION GREW TO IT'S SIZE

INTERMARRYING with EGYPTIANS.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#16541 Oct 5, 2012
For anyone interested in Dana's reasoning... see post 15883 on 09-26-2012 *Dana's response to No Surprise...

this is how she responds to people who are intellectually smarter than she is.
HOMODANAPAGANISM S

Live Oak, CA

#16542 Oct 5, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle Eastern Descent doesn't automatically equal Jews. Ask a Arab.
"Ask uH Arab."

The hilarity of explaining that the ISRAELITE TRIBES came from EGYPT

before they were the ISRAELITE NATION

discussing DNA

having some HICK on the internet shout

' IT DON'T MEAN JEW, ASK Uh ARAB!'

is
simply
P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S.

How
could I
have SET that UP?

You CAN'T SET these things UP.

Marysville, CA

#16543 Oct 5, 2012
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is satanic?
Anyone who follows your God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 20 min Surgit Tempestas 6
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min ThomasA 311,623
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 1 hr DerekJ 3
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 2 hr Ms Sassy 1,050
News I talked to a former special prosecutor about D... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 10
News Elton John, Britney Spears, Chance the Rapper L... 5 hr Shawn_Buz 1
News Parton on 2016ers: 'I think they're both nuts' 9 hr Eleanor 4
More from around the web