Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments
7,881 - 7,900 of 32,001 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2014
Patrick

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll listen to Boyd K. Packer over listening to you any day. He knows infinitely more about life than than you, and isn't judgmental as you, either.
And he isn't profane.
All in all, Packer is much more pleasant.
It doesn't hurt me any if you want to continue living a lie and give money in Tithing so that Boyd Packer and Thomas Monson can live off your dollar.. I know what is right and what is bullshit. Doesn't feel so good when you get judged.. That is exactly what your religion does and I feel kind of sorry for ya because you sound like you have no hope for yourself.. I know who I am and I don't need some dumb ass to tell me how to live my life, I can do that for myself... I'm more pleasant than Boyd packer and I speak the truth, can't say much for him.. It would be wise for you to educate yourself on the doings of the LDS..

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Making more claim I have already shown to be false doesn't help your position. But of course you have to hold on to the lies to justify the abomination of your church. Your own God screwed his own daughter to create Jesus. With a pig of a God like that, of course everything else doesn't matter. It's amazing what you justify to accept the filth called Mormonism.
To use the filth of your own degenerative thinking you seem to luv to swim in and, continue to demonstrate to us how well and how deep that filth runs through the cells of your mind, your statement that ... "Your own God screwed his own daughter to create Jesus." is in the NT. Did you forget that? lol...such a shite for brains.
God created Mary like he created the rest of us. Mary was a daughter of God. God, the Father of Mary caused Mary his daughter to become pregnant even though she was a virgin of men. God used his daughter Mary and impregnated her so she, God's daughter would bare his son Jesus the Christ.
Deal with Bible facts shite for brains lol.
Patrick

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

ADam wrote:
<quoted text>
These religion are "man made" religions to profit money from their members by control. They are not God's faith. Religion is man's substitute for God from Satan himself and why if we believe in God we will "come out" of these churches.
Mormons have many rules which Romney does not follow so how is it that he obtains a high seat in the church. Where there young men go on mission its a brainwashing session.
But with all that said do male Mormons make good lovers in bed or are they sexually frustrated and only have sex to have babies? I ask simply cause every Mormon I ever met reminds me of Jehovah Witness's who also look like they are sexually frustrated. Even Romney and his sons look like that. Are they allowed to have sex for pleasure or is it a sin even if they are married. Someone said they are not allowed to masturbate as young fellas and if they have too many times they are denied the higher positions in the church when they get older.
Its always about some screwed up leader dreaming stuff up to make people do when God made us sexual human beings.
Adam,Thank You! I can' believe that someone is smart enough to see the truth. Can't say much for you all that goes on thinking that the LDS knows what is best for you.. Read close to what Adam is saying because he speaks the truth and if you don't get what Adam is telling you all I can do is laugh how dumb you are in this world... Once again Adam, Thank You!!

“go big or go home”

Since: Mar 12

Funkytown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Fake

“go big or go home”

Since: Mar 12

Funkytown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Which heaven are you going to????
Patrick

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

It's all bullshit people, Especially Mormonism, Jehovah, Scientology. Bullshit, fairy tales and myths. Fantasy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Punky Parris wrote:
Which heaven are you going to????
Uhh... Is it Mordar? Is that the name of the Planet?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, accepting them for who God created while you tell them that being gay is next to murder is just sick. How do you know if they aren't sure of their sexual orientation? Did they all tell you personally? Did you have a vision? A revelation? How could you possibly know? Where you confused at that age? Because I wasn't. I knew from at least the 1st grade I liked women. No confusion on that whatsoever. So are you speaking from personal experience or what? Because I haven't seen any studies suggesting the kind of mass confusion you are claiming. All I see is a pathetic person trying to justify the open hatred and bigotry of homosexuals of his church by trying to deflect the real blame of what is causing gay LDS children to kill themselves. You even claim that since the beginning the church excepted them as long as they shut up about. That was some real horsesh!t on your part, I can tell you.
<quoted text>
How are they getting that message? Again, you have yet to provide even one link in support of your claim. The only reason they are dying is because of bigots and haters like you who won't leave them in peace. But lying seems to come natural for you on this topic.
<quoted text>
It is only in you fairytale mind that people kill themselves from too much love, and acceptance. Ignorance is your defense, it is your shield, it let's you pretend "All is well."
Your a filthy, degenerative killer of children, leading them to believe they are homosexual and should be a homosexual, before they were adult enough to handle their sexual orientation as an adult.
<quoted text>
And you are an ignorant mass murdering motherf**ker who sucks the penises of your your foul stinking, black hating, homosexual hating, monogamous marriage hating, pile of shite excuse of a religion. You have a god that screws his own daughter, who is a racist pig, and a prophet that screwed anything he could away with and called it "God's will." It's no wonder you embrace everything that makes humans foul and disgusting, and even justify it like your perverted prophets. What a scum of the earth.:)
The only thing in the above that you have proved(again) to us all in these threads is the depth of your filthy degenerative thinking and it's bottomless pit all that filth comes from you speak about.
Most good parents/guardians that raise children, they don't help a child become their sexual orientation while their still a child. They raise a child and help them to grow into themselves and help them understand themselves as they grow. These children of these relationships aren't usually known to commit suicide over conflicts concerning that sexual orientation.
The children that commit suicide over conflicts of their supposed homosexual sexual orientation, are usually children that have been allowed to experiment/identify with that sexual orientation at a time when they weren't ready. The coming out process they were allowed to go through as children, it killed them. It doesn't kill most that are allowed to come out early as a child. But this early coming out process done by themselves or encouraged by a willing parent/guardian, that process is killing some.
That coming out process is backed by the GLBT. The GLBT plasters the right of this process through the media for adults and schools for children. That coming out process is deemed a good and well thing to do by the GLBT so an adult or child doesn't have to be in what they call "self denial" of their true sexual orientation.
The GLBT and you and Haw and NoMo all encourage children to experience this coming out process as a right you state they have to.
Well most make it. And some die from the process. It's your process you advocate for children. For those that die in this process, you helped to kill them. Not a tough thing to figure out.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll spell it for you:
IDENTIFICATION MARKS OF A CULT
(a) The group will have an ELITIST view of itself in relation to others, and a UNIQUE CAUSE. e.i. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES RIGHT - everyone else is wrong. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES DOING GOD'S WILL - everyone else is in apostasy.
(b) They will promote their cause actively, and in doing so, abuse God-given personal rights and freedoms. This abuse can be THEOLOGICAL, SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL.
HOW THEY DO THIS
Their leader/s may claim a special, exclusive ministry, revelation or position of authority given by God.
They believe they are the only true church and take a critical stance regarding the Christian church while at the same time praising and exalting their own group, leader/s and work.
In the above, you have unknowingly qualified all of modern Christianity and it's ten thousand different sects as a cult of cults, did you realize that? Did you realize you defined modern Christianity what you accuse the LDS of being? A cult? That is really quite humorous..lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Patrick wrote:
oh patrick..these sheep probably won't watch this( one can dream tho:)

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
In the above, you have unknowingly qualified all of modern Christianity and it's ten thousand different sects as a cult of cults, did you realize that? Did you realize you defined modern Christianity what you accuse the LDS of being? A cult? That is really quite humorous..lol
Only in cult warped brain. Every post of yours is another demonstration how truly screwed up Mormonism will mad you. How it will degenerate any logic. How it claims evil is good, and good is evil. It even screws up your basic comprehension abilities. But instead of making baseless claims, like you just did, prove how that list qualifies all of modern Christianity, please.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing in the above that you have proved(again) to us all in these threads is the depth of your filthy degenerative thinking and it's bottomless pit all that filth comes from you speak about.
Most good parents/guardians that raise children, they don't help a child become their sexual orientation while their still a child. They raise a child and help them to grow into themselves and help them understand themselves as they grow. These children of these relationships aren't usually known to commit suicide over conflicts concerning that sexual orientation.
The children that commit suicide over conflicts of their supposed homosexual sexual orientation, are usually children that have been allowed to experiment/identify with that sexual orientation at a time when they weren't ready. The coming out process they were allowed to go through as children, it killed them. It doesn't kill most that are allowed to come out early as a child. But this early coming out process done by themselves or encouraged by a willing parent/guardian, that process is killing some.
That coming out process is backed by the GLBT. The GLBT plasters the right of this process through the media for adults and schools for children. That coming out process is deemed a good and well thing to do by the GLBT so an adult or child doesn't have to be in what they call "self denial" of their true sexual orientation.
The GLBT and you and Haw and NoMo all encourage children to experience this coming out process as a right you state they have to.
Well most make it. And some die from the process. It's your process you advocate for children. For those that die in this process, you helped to kill them. Not a tough thing to figure out.
the only thing u have proved is what a total Ted Kaczynski/Bundy u are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Do "Magic Underpants" come in Thong Style? Everything else shows through my clothes. Panty lines.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't hurt me any if you want to continue living a lie and give money in Tithing so that Boyd Packer and Thomas Monson can live off your dollar.. I know what is right and what is bullshit. Doesn't feel so good when you get judged.. That is exactly what your religion does and I feel kind of sorry for ya because you sound like you have no hope for yourself.. I know who I am and I don't need some dumb ass to tell me how to live my life, I can do that for myself... I'm more pleasant than Boyd packer and I speak the truth, can't say much for him.. It would be wise for you to educate yourself on the doings of the LDS..
Then it is settled.

You are wrong, I am right, end of story.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Do "Magic Underpants" come in Thong Style? Everything else shows through my clothes. Panty lines.
Wait a minute... a TBM WANTS his holey undies to show. It shows how worthy he is to fellow sheep. You've obviously never heard of a Garmie Hug.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Bonus hunter wrote:
Look, you guys are like the two nerds fighting at lunch. Give it up already. Everybody understands each of your points. Dana, hate to say it but you were dropped too many times as a baby. Living,....don't cast pearls before swine. He does not want to listen. His agenda is full of misconceptions and opinions but no facts to support his argument. This is my thread now. You are all relieved of your posts.
Does that mean you've gone away? Hurrah!
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Bonus hunter wrote:
Oregon, this is my blog. Go elsewhere for your silly comments child.
It's not yours anymore than it's mine. Wake up to America, loser.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

I know, Boneass Hunter, that coming from an oppressive cult, you're used to command and control to get your way, but declaring something "yours" doesn't make it so in the real world. Go back to your profits, sneers, and regulators if that's what you want. Live in your MoMo Bubble.

The more I learn about your twisted cult from the likes of you on here, the more I'm convinced that it's going down.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh... Is it Mordar? Is that the name of the Planet?
It's "Planet Near the Star Kolob" (MoMo)
Or Teegeeak (Scientology)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••