Bon Jovi's daughter arrested on drug ...

Bon Jovi's daughter arrested on drug charges at Hamilton College after alleged heroin overdose

There are 108 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Bon Jovi's daughter arrested on drug charges at Hamilton College after alleged heroin overdose. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Stephanie Rose Bongiovi, the 19-year-old daughter of Jon Bon Jovi, was arrested at Hamilton College early Wednesday morning after allegedly overdosing on heroin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Hmmm

Waltham, MA

#76 Nov 19, 2012
PoPLaR wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, have respect!
It very well may have been suicide attempt thwarted by second thoughts. A couple of precocious lovers wound around and spun dizzy. Reading all of her and his posts show compassionate and perceptive souls. Peace to Steph and Ian and thank you both for just being here on Earth!
Oh, please.
Warren Zevon

Syracuse, NY

#79 Nov 20, 2012
PoPLaR wrote:
She was dead, DOA, on a slab. First responders revived her. Unbeknownst to most, she has undoubtedly suffered brain damage. Just analyze her posts both preOD and postOD. Most definitely, severe diminished cognitive capacity, without a doubt. Now, whether this is permanent is debatable. Neural network compensation may regenerate some lost intelligence. Unfortunately, she has probably forfeited achieving the kind of prowess that might have propelled her into demanding careers such as rocket scientist or brain surgeon. Being of strong physical stock and robust musculature, Mademoiselle 'Heather' would probably still excel in occupation as milk maiden on a dairy farm, raising chickens or growing herbs and vegetables. That the world has likely lost the next Alberta Einstein or Roberta Gates is woefully sad. Nevertheless, now necessarily relegated to a more mundane existence, her life is still capable of vast joy and wonder. I see a future helping animal sanctuaries like this one
http://www.facebook.com/ForgottenFriendsPetRe...
She was no genius to begin with. Basically, dumb as the proverbial 'box of rocks'. Hence catching the interest of her geologist stoner partner. She's come back on this site, LaDeeDa, as if nothing ever happened. Kinda shows the air headed nature of the beast. You'd hope she would have maybe a revelation of some sort. But that takes courage and brains. Maybe she's got them, sure don't see it though. Like most junkies, probably yearning for that next fix. WhoopDeeDo, those two, dumb and dumber.
jovisgotme

Durham, NC

#80 Nov 20, 2012
Jealous much???? Several of you Utica kids are so green it's pathetic. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81 Nov 20, 2012
All these perfect people on here. Hope karma bites you in the as5. Leave it be and hope she gets the help she needs. All you people love to see someone fail. Why is that? Does it make you feel like your wasted life is better?? Hope she recovers and learns from a bad mistake. Good luck Jon.
Hmmm

Leominster, MA

#82 Nov 20, 2012
Don't have this kid on a pedestal, either. Anybody with two neurons to rub together recognizes that heroin doesn't mix well with higher education. Nobody is envious of her. The stuff is dangerously addicting. We've known that for years. So why would an intelligent kid even think about using it?

She wouldn't.

There's nothing here to envy. Just another airheaded college kid who thinks rules and laws don't apply to her.
jovisurf

Miami, FL

#85 Nov 20, 2012
PoPLaR wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 25 real people per page, 8 pages worth, a couple hundred mostly young individuals. A ton and I mean a whole big bunch of very pretty teenage girls whose overdose was their last.
That is so sad.
jovisurf

Miami, FL

#86 Nov 20, 2012
What makes a person want to do heroin? It is so scary. The side effects from it are horrendous. It's so sad.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#87 Nov 20, 2012
jovisurf wrote:
What makes a person want to do heroin? It is so scary. The side effects from it are horrendous. It's so sad.
So did you just arrive on the planet?

What makes a person want to do heroin?

A: The liberals and there lifestyle of "do whatever feels good" and total lack of morality, the idea that there will be no consequences to their actions.

There are those who want drugs like pot legalized and then there are idiots like you who walk around saying stupid things like "Gee it's so sad, I don't understand why our kids have drug problems???"

Take your head out of your ass for awhile and join us on planet Earth you idiot.
Hmmm

Leominster, MA

#89 Nov 21, 2012
I'm one of those evil political liberals. I'm also the one who said that drug use is an incredibly stupid choice to make.

So much for the liberal conspiracy to get everybody high. Have you twitterwits ever talked with educated liberals? Thought not.
Dont hold your breath

Utica, NY

#90 Nov 21, 2012
Dont hold your breath wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the half of it but it has nothing to do with "utica heroin" so give it up. Kirkland got lucky that's all slap on the wrist she was getting bummed with Hamilton and Utica anyway.
AS I WAS SAYING she didn't get in any trouble. Too bad now the cops won't all have a big parade out of her court appearances these podunks cops you hire up here can't stand in the face of power and money like that. You just saw what happens when the DA goes up against someone who don't fk around see how fast that was kiddies! MORE great revelations soon! You always wanted to have some fame well here's a dose you won't appreciate for how it makes your area look.
Hmmm

Leominster, MA

#91 Nov 21, 2012
If that's what passes for fame, it can go back to NJ, Land of Sophistication and Corruption.

Proud of that?
Dont hold your breath

Utica, NY

#92 Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
If that's what passes for fame, it can go back to NJ, Land of Sophistication and Corruption.
Proud of that?
Sorry idiot. Unlike you rednecks not all of us somehow consider fame "Life Goal and Happiness #1" from birth. It's for the birds actually. Anyway, let me know when you have what they call the Hundred Million Dollar perspective. Yeah, that's a bit new to you folks up here huh? Anyway, there is is you saw for yourself how Chief Danny just cost "justice" a few pounds of cure!
Local

Red Hook, NY

#93 Nov 21, 2012
The chief just wanted this off of his desk as quickly as possible.Everyone knows the longer something lingers the more it's looked at.God forbid anyone looks at the chief and his personal life.I wonder what might be found?Possibly corruption or maybe even drug use in the household.
Hmmm

Leominster, MA

#94 Nov 21, 2012
Dont hold your breath wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry idiot. Unlike you rednecks not all of us somehow consider fame "Life Goal and Happiness #1" from birth. It's for the birds actually. Anyway, let me know when you have what they call the Hundred Million Dollar perspective. Yeah, that's a bit new to you folks up here huh? Anyway, there is is you saw for yourself how Chief Danny just cost "justice" a few pounds of cure!
Obviously, corrupt power IS high on your list of values, and you enjoy categorizing people who disagree with you as "rednecks". If that's a point of pride with you, I'm happy that you don't think you fit in here.
jovisgotme

Durham, NC

#96 Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Don't have this kid on a pedestal, either. Anybody with two neurons to rub together recognizes that heroin doesn't mix well with higher education. Nobody is envious of her. The stuff is dangerously addicting. We've known that for years. So why would an intelligent kid even think about using it?
She wouldn't.
There's nothing here to envy. Just another airheaded college kid who thinks rules and laws don't apply to her.
Who's putting her on a pedistal? Why does she have to be an airhead? People make mistakes - have you ever made one? It is obvious from all of your remarks that you envy her status, her wealth and priviledge most. I don't think for one minute you envy her drug choice. But to call her names and say things about her that are totally untrue is just wrong on so many levels.
lisa

Brockton, MA

#97 Nov 21, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes a person want to do heroin?
A: The liberals and there lifestyle of "do whatever feels good" and total lack of morality, the idea that there will be no consequences to their actions.
What a brilliant statement....if not for Republican blowhard number one, Rush Limbaugh, and his addiction to oxy pills. Or was that Clinton's fault? Did the big bad president make Rush take too many of those pills or *GASP*...wait a minute...is Rush a secret liberal?!
Hmmm

New York, NY

#98 Nov 21, 2012
jovisgotme wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's putting her on a pedistal? Why does she have to be an airhead? People make mistakes - have you ever made one? It is obvious from all of your remarks that you envy her status, her wealth and priviledge most. I don't think for one minute you envy her drug choice. But to call her names and say things about her that are totally untrue is just wrong on so many levels.
Well, you're under a misapprehension here. Envy has nothing to do with it. The CHOICE to do drugs is stupid for ANYONE. I don't give a rap about the rest of her life. Drugs are not new. They were very much a part of the college scene in the 1960s. They were available. You don't take drugs by "mistake", particularly if you're intelligent and aware of the repercussions, which have been publicized for so many years that you'd have to be braindead not to know about them. I'd say the same about ANY 19 year-old college kid: Are you COMPLETELY out of your mind playing with heroin?

Now, about the ethical issue that's been raised...It was suggested that money alters a person's responsibility under the law. There are still people in this world who believe that to be a misuse of money, power and fame. Did the kid's family do this? We don't know. Is it something to be admired? Absolutely not.

When I see a poster dismissing all local residents as "rednecks", I'll call him/her on it. Not all of us are unfamiliar with the perspective that money can bend laws. Some of us simply reject the position as immoral.

This was NOT a mistake. It would be refreshing if people stood up and took responsibility for their lives, and the rest of us held them to it.
lisa

Brockton, MA

#100 Nov 21, 2012
PoPLaR wrote:
She is only 19 and surrounded by suckofants, psychoelephants, yea sycophants that gas her up. Enabling, confusing and brainwashing her to bewilderment. In the glam model runway world, heroin is part and parcel, no biggie. So, she's protected by money, but also injured by it. Thanksgiving blessing to her survival and enlightenment.
She did one modeling gig for Richie's clothing line and her father was there. She has not sought out a career as a model. This heroin usage on her part is not based on any involvement in the 'glam model runway world'.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#101 Nov 21, 2012
Who cares what caused it or why she did it. She made a mistake just as many of us have some not as drastic but nonetheless it was a mistake. Now like I have said lets hope she learned from it and recovers to show us all that it was a mistake. Good bless and Happy Thanksgiving to all. Here's to a healthy recovery!! Good luck to the family.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#102 Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
I'm one of those evil political liberals. I'm also the one who said that drug use is an incredibly stupid choice to make.
So much for the liberal conspiracy to get everybody high. Have you twitterwits ever talked with educated liberals? Thought not.
I thought ALL liberals were "educated" since they're constantly telling everybody how smart they think they are.

I'm tired of the "educated" ones, I want to talk to one that actually knows something besides "Obama's great", "Republicans suck", "everything is fine", and "legalize pot, gay marriage, and abortion".

Know where any of those ones are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Pickers Find Treasures in Little Falls... 21 min I Like Mike 2
News GLAAD gives first 'excellent' score to major TV... 56 min Fa-Foxy 1
News Fear the Walking Dead's Police Brutality 1 hr Freebird USA 1
News Family friendly: Magic and marine biology 8 hr Aqua farts 2
News Pat Robertson: God Put 'Ungodly' Hollywood Gays... 8 hr Gaybriel 6
News Donald Trump appearing on Jimmy Fallon show 8 hr Asian Guy 1
News Bill Cosby: Consider his social message, not th... 10 hr Allie Baba 4
More from around the web