Halle Berry makes 'amicable' deal with ex

There are 1 comment on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Halle Berry makes 'amicable' deal with ex. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Halle Berry and the father of her daughter settled their differences in family court Thursday, a week after a driveway brawl with Berry's fiance landed the dad in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Desperate for Attention

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Halle Berry should seek counselling if she hasn't already.

This poor excuse of a woman has a bastard child and abusive relationships on top of at least one serious car accident involving drugs/and or alcohol.

Enough is enough! Stop reporting on these sick celebrities who have way too much money and will do almost anything for their 15 minutes. GOOD RIDDANCE HALLE...go to Haedes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton calls for full citizenship path 12 min Le Jimbo 4
News Michael Jackson's Thriller to be released in 3D (Sep '14) 1 hr The Wonder of You 3
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... 1 hr Responsibility 6
News Jermaine Jackson Is Upset With Debbie Rowe's Cl... (Apr '14) 1 hr White Christmas 42
News The Best of The Ed Sullivan Show 1 hr Love Coming Down 2
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... 1 hr A Whistling Tune 1
News Prince William transforms into samurai warlord ... 1 hr Ainu 30
More from around the web