Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,850
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#277804 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text> ~Now we'll see the backpedaling and lame excuses from them as to how Godless by Choice is not Chicky and that Foo supposedly somehow mistook Godless by Choice for Chicky. lol
No backpedaling or excuses. I thought Chicky used to post here at one time as "G-dless by Choice". If I was wrong, I was wrong. Not that big a deal and I've apologized to her.

But keep trying to make something out of nothing Lynniekins. We know, you're PERFECT and NEVER make a mistake.

LOL You're a putz Lynne.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277805 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she doesn't. Which is only PART of why she comes across as such a fool.
Keep reading. It gets better.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277806 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The TRUTH is nobody gives a shit about your conversion but you.
The TRUTH is you think you can yammer at strangers about your religous garbage, then act indignant when you're TOLD "we dont care" about your message, because we're of other faiths/spiritual beliefs.
The TRUTH is you have ZERO respect for anyone else's spiritual beliefs, but seem to think you deserve respect for yours, because only YOURS is "truth" when in FACT its ONLY truth to you. To the rest of us, its complete bullshit.
The TRUTH is that you are exactly what's WRONG with Christianity.
The TRUTH is you're a hypocrite.
Hearing about a persons conversion is very inspiring. It gives others hope.

Spreading the good news of Gods love while expressing our humanity, is wonderfully inspiring and helps so many. I think this poster understands (because of where he once was in life) that he would get attacked. He is okay with that. Spreading the good news is worth it obviously.

A friend of mine(who was Jewish) gives all her "conversion" credit to a man (and God of course) who was a
close friend of hers. They hung out in a group for years. They were a wild group mostly due to coming from not stable homes or other issues. She had an abortion. She lead a very immoral(her words)life. The group kinda disbanded and one day the one guy came to them a changed man. He had "found Jesus" and wanted to spread the good news. They weren't ready to change their ways so they attacked him unmercifully. Reminding him of his former self and all the bad. He didnt fight back. He shared Gods love and forgiveness and healing.

As the years went on, she wanted that peace, joy and forgiveness that he received. She got it ;)

Well...here you are attacking ANYONE who speaks truth. That's why you people are so angry and frustrated. You don't WANT truth and it shows.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277807 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me for this but.......
ROFLMAOOOOO
YOU? Not "having time to sit around and judge others"?
Now THAT'S funny.
Why is that funny?

Location hidden

#277808 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean people who can't read for comprehension means people who can't "read for comprehension?
lol
You didn't explain or clarify a damned thing.
<quoted text>
One thing? Thing? What? WTF?
Are you okay?
<quoted text>
I know what you're trying to say, but that is not what "read FOR comprehension" means. Grammatically, you are wrong.
If you want to say PC can't understand the meaning of what's written, you would use the phrase "reading comprehension", as in "The PL lack reading comprehension."
Now, look at "reading FOR comprehension" and pay special attention to the word "for". THEN, ya just might get it.
I feel sorry for you. You're wrong and so smug. Blind to your ignorance, and proud of it.
She thinks if she can't dazzle everyone with brilliance, she'll baffle 'em with bullshit. THe problem with that is she's just plain FULL of shit and everyone knows it LOL!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277809 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's about him.
I got it.
Didn't miss it.
Offered you something you have no desire for -- letting it go.
Keep your misery and myopia.
Then why did you turn it to be about her? Do you have a problem staying focused?

Location hidden

#277810 Jan 18, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole fake religion is meaningless
Really? Judiasm is meaningless? Hmm. Your Jebus would be interested in that huh? Is that why he started his own religion?
foofookvnt. I guess for the jewis its anything goes. Your a good example. You think your married to another woman and you have filthy sex with her. You crawl into bed with your fake wife and stick your face right into her mufftwat and laugh in the face of God! What you do is sick and perverted! Touching each other the way meant for a man and a woman not too women. You stick your tongue into her muffkvnt and she does the same to yours and every climax you do to each other with your faces between each others fatty thighs seals your fate with God. Every time your put your hands sexually on each others breasts and derive sexual pleasure from it your disgust God! Every time you two WOMEN strip down naked and rub your corpulent bodies on each other sexually you make yourselves unclean!!
ROFLMAOOOOOOO!! You've been reading TOO MUCH 50 Shades of Grey Stinky!

You sound really jealous too. Poor thing.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277812 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between real and pretend, JM?
Sounds to me like you are condoning the murders of obstetricians who perform abortions.
Oh wait, I forgot. You were dancing in the streets when Dr. Tiller was killed in his house of worship.
<talk about eye rolls>
I don't condone killing anyone. YOU know this already. I am prolife. I am not like you who thinks we can pick and choose WHO can or can't be killed.

Dr Tiller was an evil baby killer. He kills no more. I am VERY happy about that fact. I am not glad that he is dead and had to face God with what filth and evil was on his soul. I believe that he couldve had the opportunity to repent. I hope that while in church, he was begging God for forgiveness.

In the meantime,.....you support killing whom God has willed to exist.

Good luck.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277811 Jan 18, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Nor is he mine.God is.
Who cares who is "meaningless "to you?.
LOL @
I still have to wonder how that condescending demeaning attitude toward Christ works in her family of Christians.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277813 Jan 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Now THAT'S the prom I wanted to have!
<quoted text>
:)

Location hidden

#277814 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really not good at pretending you're not bothered by what I say,
ROFLMAO! I'm sure she's CRUSHED Lynne, just CRUSHED!@@

Like ANYONE here gives a shit what you say LOL!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277815 Jan 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
UMMM...there's something called "the law." Your spurious sky-daddy doesn't trump that.
<quoted text>
You're opinion.

Location hidden

#277816 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen you all have the same lack of feeling toward a woman who might regret their abortion.'Deal with it or it doesn't happen' are your usual responses.
Yet not ONE person here has said either thing.

Why do you LIE Inkstain?
I think you are all empty souless shells and I feel sorry for you.
I think you're a deliberately stupid empty headed boob. And I bet I'm more correct than you are.

I dont feel sorry for the likes of you, your ignorance is too deliberate.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277817 Jan 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
"carry HIS child?" It's THEIR child, and it's a child only after birth--if a birth occurs. The woman takes ALL risks and problems during pregnancy.
The man would e wise to discuss birth control and the possible options should pregnancy result.
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a man saying that it's his child?. When i was pregnant, i wouldn't necessarily refer to my baby as "our child" while discussing it. I'd say "oh, my baby just kicked me". Not "OUR child kicked me ".

Me carrying and nourishing "our" baby for 9 months didn't call all the cards. I guess i am just not a control freak like some of you?.

But, I do agree that a man shouldn't sleep around. God forbid he gets a proabort pregnant. WTH knows what will happen to HIS child.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277818 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has outed me, Toots. There's nothing to out.
Yeah he did.. Lynne you were outed. He outed because he was sick of the lie.

Yes, Lynne, whether you like it or not. One of your own did out you for the scuz you are here.

Location hidden

#277819 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, sentences like that are written all the time by people who write for a living, would you complain to them about "run-on" sentences, you fool?
Uh no, people that write for a living certainly do NOT write 80 word run on sentences Lynne. ESPECIALLY those that are full of ridiculous redundancies as yours are.

You will NEVER write for a living. Guaranteed.

Location hidden

#277820 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
STO: "Neither is defined as "part of a sentence about a lack of ability to understand what you read"."

LOL, I didn't say it was "defined" that way, you moron. I said that's what it is when used in [my] sentences and what I mean when I use it.
STO, come on, dont you know by now that the rules are DIFFERENT for Lynniekins? She's "speshul" dontchaknow?

Location hidden

#277821 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I laid out the story as it happened. Why do you feel that you have to rewrite it?
ROFLMAO! Except you made UP the story, and a really pathetic one it was at that.

Location hidden

#277822 Jan 18, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about confessing anything? Who said anything about me providing spiritual counsel? You are making stuff up. I said we listen and provide comfort measures. We do what we can, that's all. Relax, doll.
Wasn't it just the Inkstain that was bitching about OTHERS rewriting things? Funny how they dont see it in themselves.

Location hidden

#277823 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear that you know that you are limited in the comfort that you can do. That's why you never heard anyone be remorseful for an abortion.
You have made it sound like you were privy to the most imntimate details of a dying person's life. Not so.
Who says Inkstain? How do you know what people tell others on their deathbeds?

You like to make shit up a lot then act like your claims are valid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 27 min Democrat Blunder 40
Canada's Smartest Blogger 45 min douglas 2
General Hospital Spoilers: Sam and Patrick Flir... 46 min amw 2
Today's News: Our Take - Melody Thomas Scott Di... (Apr '13) 53 min dmw 50
From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 1 hr TDSB 15
Ed Sullivan statue stolen from TV academy plaza 1 hr Antonella Francesca 1
'Bill & Ted 3' in the works 3 hr MiniMiniMe 5

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE