Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 340852 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#273593 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think, that all women thought it was misrable living that way?
WHo said ANYTHING about "ALL" women?

You like to make grand, sweeping, blanket, BULLSHIT statements dont you?

You DO understand that there's a whole lot of published journals of women from that era, and there's not many of them that show women thinking it was a grand time to be a woman.
Now "thanks to feminist ",many women must do all the house work, plus hold down a full time job.
Only if they have a lazy shit for a man in the house.

Many men have left the women, since they were not respected, and not needed.
And the women are better off without the bulk of them.
Or another women (who worked next to the man)(thanks to feminist), and that woman showed him respect, although fake respect, just to get him, but still better then what he had at home.
Gee, is that what your adultrous relationship was all about?

Sounds like projection to me.
I don't know when are gov is going to wake up to the fact that men are just not needed.
Nobody needs whiny misogynistic men, no. Fortunately, there's a whole lot of NORMAL men that dont fit your pecular definitions.
Every tv show degrades men,
Really? EVERY tv show?? I say you're full of shit and having your own personal pity party.

I can think of plenty that degrade women, two and a half men for just one example.
and all I see, is america getting deeper in the sin pool,
Pull your head from your ass, you MIGHT be able to see more clearly.

Personally I think somene pissed in your GENE pool, and its made you a whiny little bitch.
but again, I geuss if nothing is a sin to you, then who cares, let it ride.
Since nobody feels that way, why do you feel a need to lie about it?

Location hidden

#273594 Jan 1, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
Well, its a new year.
I hope, like I do every year, that you Pro-Choice women will give up your hate for those who want to take away your right to kill off the developing human being growing in their womb.
Having the right to murder humans is something you should all be ashamed of. Think about it, please.
And like we hope every year, idiots like you will grow a brain and understand that killing humans is illegal in our country. This forum is not about "killing humans", its about women's right to make their own medical choices.

Mind your own business child, becaues you're never going to have ANY say in the business of women's wombs.

Location hidden

#273595 Jan 1, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You are definitely not a man of few words.
BS'hitter never was, under ANY of his screen names.

Location hidden

#273596 Jan 1, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe in your god. Many people don't. It's not a problem, kid. Diversity is a good thing. Relax.
Btw, one doesn't need to believe in a god to have ethics. Your way is just one way to view life and live life. My moral code has guided me to a good place in life. I serve my community, and am personally happy, to boot. And all without your god. Wowie:-)
What a concept, right? And you dont feel a need to deny him or anyone else THEIR spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof) either.

Not sure why ANYONE feels a need to do that really.

Location hidden

#273597 Jan 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalize Jesus.
TIA.
Fk you.

When I'm speaking to someone I have respect for, I will. Its not like you believe in him, you only try to use him as a weapon (and a pretty ineffectual one at that in your kind's hands), so what do you care?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273598 Jan 1, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ink!"
Happy New Year to you and all of yours. It's good to "see" you!
:)
Can't complain...well, actually, I can--but who wants to listen/read that?
Best as always my friend!
JK.
:)
Hope we can have some good discussions.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#273599 Jan 1, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Rachel.
The intricacies of Xtian love and compassion!
Can I get an Amen????
Amen!

Location hidden

#273600 Jan 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."
FooManSpew: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
_________
FooManSpew: Yes No Relevance. That IS the point. Did you think ANYONE, including EVERY WOMAN THAT HAS ONE does NOT realise this?

Thank you for repeating it obsessively. Just in case ANYONE was unsure, lets make it even MORE clear, shall we?

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Be prepared for a NEWSFLASH!!

If you are planning to have an abortion, you are ending ****gasp*** YOUR PREGNANCY!

I know, its a shock, but that's what you're doing.***WHEW*** Now that we got that SPOILER out of the way, lets continue:

More - you're ending the possiblity of THIS pregnancy. You're killing the zygote, embryo or non-viable fetus that you either dont want to begin with, or for WHATEVER reason - cannot have.

But lets be clear, IF YOU'VE BEEN EDUCATED about it, you're making one of only three choices you have, and WHATEVER CHOICE YOU MAKE, ITS OKAY. You have the legal and moral right to make the best and most responsible decision FOR YOU.

Another newsflash coming ....... wait for it.......

IT AINT NOBODY ELSES BUSINESS WHAT DECISION YOU MAKE. YOU OWE NOBODY <<<let me repeat that>>> YOU DONT OWN ANYONE ANY EXPLAINATIONS NOR DO YOU HAVE TO JUSTIFY YOUR DECISION TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY YAHOO'S LIKE THESE FOOLS THAT DONT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM AND WHO WONT BE AFFECTED IN ANY WAY BY YOUR CHOICE.

IF THEY DONT LIKE IT, FUCK 'EM!

Now phony religous idiots like No Relevance, Skanky, Knutbar, Inkstain, and others here like Lyin Lynne will tell you that you're murderers, you're going to hell, and anything else they can think that's hateful, spiteful, and negative.

See the second newsflash above and respond accordingly.

OH! And know, that LITERALLY millions of Americans have and will continue to fight for your right to CONTINUE to make your OWN MEDICAL CHOICES.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Sorry freak boy, you dont get to edit without my putting back the FULL text of my FACTUAL post.

And hey, lets repeat it AGAIN shall we?

Yes No Relevance. That IS the point. Did you think ANYONE, including EVERY WOMAN THAT HAS ONE does NOT realise this?

Thank you for repeating it obsessively. Just in case ANYONE was unsure, lets make it even MORE clear, shall we?

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Be prepared for a NEWSFLASH!!

If you are planning to have an abortion, you are ending ****gasp*** YOUR PREGNANCY!

I know, its a shock, but that's what you're doing.***WHEW*** Now that we got that SPOILER out of the way, lets continue:

More - you're ending the possiblity of THIS pregnancy. You're killing the zygote, embryo or non-viable fetus that you either dont want to begin with, or for WHATEVER reason - cannot have.

But lets be clear, IF YOU'VE BEEN EDUCATED about it, you're making one of only three choices you have, and WHATEVER CHOICE YOU MAKE, ITS OKAY. You have the legal and moral right to make the best and most responsible decision FOR YOU.

Another newsflash coming ....... wait for it.......

IT AINT NOBODY ELSES BUSINESS WHAT DECISION YOU MAKE. YOU OWE NOBODY <<<let me repeat that>>> YOU DONT OWN ANYONE ANY EXPLAINATIONS NOR DO YOU HAVE TO JUSTIFY YOUR DECISION TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY YAHOO'S LIKE THESE FOOLS THAT DONT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM AND WHO WONT BE AFFECTED IN ANY WAY BY YOUR CHOICE.

IF THEY DONT LIKE IT, FUCK 'EM!

Now phony religous idiots like No Relevance, Skanky, Knutbar, Inkstain, and others here like Lyin Lynne will tell you that you're murderers, you're going to hell, and anything else they can think that's hateful, spiteful, and negative.

See the second newsflash above and respond accordingly.

OH! And know, that LITERALLY millions of Americans have and will continue to fight for your right to CONTINUE to make your OWN MEDICAL CHOICES.

Location hidden

#273601 Jan 1, 2013
Jeb Wilson wrote:
dam man thats harsh. maybe the new year will bring you a better attitude. since no one is a killer on here.
Yup! But lets not speak too quickly,, maybe there is one that has spent prison time for murder!

Location hidden

#273602 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you never had a little kid.
Been around little kids my whole life. Again, kids are not born to lie, they are TAUGHT to lie.

Location hidden

#273603 Jan 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Breaking: Two blood clots in Hillary Clinton's groin determined to be testicles.
once in a while NR, once in a while. lol

Location hidden

#273604 Jan 1, 2013
burn wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be every interested when your cellulite is popping and melting in the fires of Hell!
You don't help your beliefs you know... you turn people away, I'm sure you'll get that when you're facing God. You cast a lot of stones, and it's not your place to do so.

Location hidden

#273605 Jan 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is negative and pitiful to think that earthly world is all that there is.
No, its really not if that's their belief.

Its nevative and pitiful to be so arrogant (when you're so stupid) that you feel a need to belittle others spiritual views.
Gtown71

United States

#273606 Jan 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you hate life, you're too busy sucking on a pipe dream of "eternal life".
Such arrogance to think you know what happens when people die.
You're wrong all the way around. I did used to hate life, and any god (if there was one), and it started when my parents divorced, when I was nine, and me finding my father dead less then a year later, when it was my "weekend " to be with my father. Then one by one I buried my entire family ending with my mother, at age 22.
All "and I had many ",but one sister.
Out of all of them my mother was the hardest one, on me. I didn't think I would be able to keep living. I decided at that point to stop loving anyone, but I did have a small problem, becouse I was married to a "saved " girl.

I would ask her every so often about her being "saved ",she tried to answer the best she could, but I was like you and most people. I thought it was just something people were taught to believe, and I would ask her "what makes Jesus, any different, then all the other gods in the world? ", angain, she couldn't give me any answer, that changed my mind. When my pityparty and choice of lyfestyle just about killed me, that is when ai began to ask "what if? " what if I'm wrong, about there being a god?.

I was under holy ghost conviction, for about two weeks, and didn't know what it was. The night I was awaken, there was no doubt it was by God.

He changed me forever, and gave me a deep desire to read the bible. Which told me perfectly, what had happened to me. I WAS BORN AGAIN.
It is a spiritual birth. The carnel mind cannot truly explain it.
From that day, I have a deep love for my wife, and now years later, I've been blessed with a daughter whom I love very much. I also have a love and concern for lost souls, and that is really the only reason I'm writing anything. I know I mess it up, and don't say things the right way, and let my emotions get the best of me, but when you just know that you know, that there is a heaven, and there is a hell, it makes you want to scream out to all of the people, that are on their way to hell.. I had an atheist tell me once, that if truly believed that there was a God, that he would be screaming the message from the highest mountain. I told him, that is all I'm trying to do.

I love my family, I love my God, and I love you my friend, and I know what you think about this, becouse I know how I used to think about this.

It is Not about attending church, going through dead rituals, it is all about a sinful person, crying out from all that is in them, to a Holy God, to save them.

No one can clean themselves up, before or after. It takes God to save you, and God will lead you into all truths.

Yet, if you don't think you have sinned, or compare your sin, to others "worse then you ",just like I used to, then you will never realize you need a savior.

You can try to fiquer it all out, or do as most and just not care, or you can simply trust, and believe in what God says about how much He loves you.

Life is Not fair, but God is just.
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#273607 Jan 1, 2013
Well come to find out that Topix is censoring any posts that does'nt suit the Topix political bais.

Location hidden

#273608 Jan 1, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would awfully empty since there aren't any "pro-abortionists" around.
I haven't met one!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273609 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been around little kids my whole life. Again, kids are not born to lie, they are TAUGHT to lie.
No they are not taught to lie. What parent teaches his toddler to lie? It comes naturally and they have to learn that it is not acceptable. "Did you do that?' is always met with 'no' even when the truth is something else. You should have had three toddlers running around trying to let someone else take the blame. Brings back memories. Sometimes I had to hide my amusement at their stories and try to remain serious.
Gtown71

United States

#273610 Jan 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't call you a liar, as you so easily do others, but I will just say, that you are wrong.

If you were to have a kid, you would know that.

Location hidden

#273611 Jan 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
For kids, or adults to be born again, the just need God.
Gee, normal folks were born just fine the first time, and have G-d in their lives already.

Oh, and lets not forget the normal folks that were ALSO born just fine the first time, and dont need G-d at all.

The FACT is its not you place to say who needs what to live wonderful, moral lives.

Location hidden

#273612 Jan 1, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, men should be content with waiting for a family until the women are good and ready for one, is that it? Gee, that's sounds fair.
I didn't wait for my 'what would be future husband' when I got pregnant!(on purpose) oops!
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
You women are no different from men. Both men and women want to do their own thing in life and want the other gender to change their plans so our own plans can be fulfilled first.
You're under the assumption that men have a choice! You're so cute!
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>What we all should try to do is compromise.
Another adorable assumption, but BC, I call the shots in my house because,,, well because,,,,, have you had the birds and the bees speech yet? Bwhahahah

That's a very powerful tool that can (and is) used in my household!

I know, I know, I feel bad too for having to resort to that, but hey! I'm happy! And when I feel like it, my husband is happy too! Bwhahahah

When I'm happy, everyone is happy. I grew up, and no longer live by the I'm not happy till you're not happy rule. I grewed up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facebook Wants Your Naked Pics to - Proactively... 1 hr C Kersey 1
News George Strait, King of Country, is Returning to... 4 hr betty johnson 1
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy (Jun '17) 4 hr Poster Child for ... 1,195
News Welcome to the partisan fury, Michelle Wolf 4 hr Spare me 4
News LGBTQ representation in film fell in 2017, acco... 11 hr Pence of Tides 3
News For Some African-Americans, Meghan Markle Is Ca... 15 hr Negroes are animals 5
News Charlie Daniels, Marshall Tucker Band, Little R... 15 hr Uncle Richard 1