Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,848
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
thru 2014

AOL

#265693 Nov 14, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#265694 Nov 14, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Another lovely tale from another Catholic country. Oh, but we're all persecuting the RCC... right.
They dont even have the good grace to be ashamed either. Hopefully, he can sue and own that hospital.

Location hidden

#265695 Nov 14, 2012
thru 2014 wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5rOcvu_yUacXX
Oh goodie. A REDUNDANT moron.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

#265696 Nov 14, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
They dont even have the good grace to be ashamed either. Hopefully, he can sue and own that hospital.
So incredibly senseless and tragic. The fetus was not salvagable despite a heartbeat.

I fully agree. Spouse should sue. She was a young dentist, with many years of anticipated life expectancy and earning income that will never be realized because... why? Why?

Location hidden

#265697 Nov 14, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
So incredibly senseless and tragic. The fetus was not salvagable despite a heartbeat.
I fully agree. Spouse should sue. She was a young dentist, with many years of anticipated life expectancy and earning income that will never be realized because... why? Why?
Apparently because some idiots think Jesus would rather she die than be saved. Sickening.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#265698 Nov 14, 2012
Will any anti-choice Catholic answer this question!!!
Does the Catholic church permit abortion tosave the life of th mother? You all prefer "yes" or "no" answers. Answer yes or no!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#265699 Nov 14, 2012
grumpy wrote:
Does the Catholic church permit abortion tosave the life of th mother? You all prefer "yes" or "no" answers. Answer yes or no!
It's my understanding that the answer is yes... you just can't call it an abortion.

Sorry hard to answer with just a yes or no.
letsyakalot

Muscotah, KS

#265700 Nov 14, 2012
grumpy wrote:
If you would word your question to be more civil, we just might answer the question.
letsyakalot

Muscotah, KS

#265701 Nov 14, 2012
&fe ature=player_embedded

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

#265702 Nov 14, 2012
grumpy wrote:
My guess would be "no".

"An unborn child is not a disease," said Rev. Thomas J. Olmsted, the bishop of Phoenix. "While medical professionals should certainly try to save a pregnant mother's life, the means by which they do it can never be by directly killing her unborn child. The end does not justify the means."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/11/prot...

If I'm reading it correctly, saving a life can never involve the taking of another residing in utero. War is a different matter - but there are rules covered in the "Just War Theory". Meanwhile a fetus wages "war" against his/her mother or worse is in fact dying and instead of decently saving one life - two die. How on God's green earth does that sound acceptable to ANYONE.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#265703 Nov 14, 2012
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text>If you would word your question to be more civil, we just might answer the question.
Would you please answer this question! Does the Catholic church permit abortion in order to save the mother's life?
worships reality

United States

#265704 Nov 14, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goodie. A REDUNDANT moron.
is chicky back again ?
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#265706 Nov 14, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess would be "no".
"An unborn child is not a disease," said Rev. Thomas J. Olmsted, the bishop of Phoenix. "While medical professionals should certainly try to save a pregnant mother's life, the means by which they do it can never be by directly killing her unborn child. The end does not justify the means."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/11/prot...
If I'm reading it correctly, saving a life can never involve the taking of another residing in utero. War is a different matter - but there are rules covered in the "Just War Theory". Meanwhile a fetus wages "war" against his/her mother or worse is in fact dying and instead of decently saving one life - two die. How on God's green earth does that sound acceptable to ANYONE.
But I read here that Catholic doctrine had changed????? If not, Degall has an isue with the Catholic church which he never addresses.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

#265707 Nov 14, 2012
Catholic doctrine has not changed, Grumpy. Missed Doc's post regarding any such thing. Where is he anyway? Hope he's doing okay. Sandy was a miserable witch and I think we can expect more of the same treatment in the future.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#265708 Nov 14, 2012
Junket wrote:
Catholic doctrine has not changed, Grumpy. Missed Doc's post regarding any such thing. Where is he anyway? Hope he's doing okay. Sandy was a miserable witch and I think we can expect more of the same treatment in the future.
Degall defended his pro-choice position by saying he favorred the woman's choice to save her own life.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

#265709 Nov 14, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Degall defended his pro-choice position by saying he favorred the woman's choice to save her own life.
Doc's not Catholic. Although I do believe he may be a Christian, I cannot recall him ever verifying which denomination. We do know he's not a lawyer, but works with lawyers. Accounting? Marketing?

Doc! Where are you dude? Sincerely hope you be okay.
letsyakalot

Muscotah, KS

#265710 Nov 14, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Would you please answer this question! Does the Catholic church permit abortion in order to save the mother's life?
No.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#265711 Nov 14, 2012
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text>If you would word your question to be more civil, we just might answer the question.
You're just too much of a coward to admit that your messed up cult with prefers women die for a z/e/f.
ScrewFoo

United States

#265714 Nov 14, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
is chicky back again ?
Is there a stink in the air? Could be Chicky OR Foobs.
ScrewFoo

United States

#265716 Nov 14, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc's not Catholic. Although I do believe he may be a Christian, I cannot recall him ever verifying which denomination. We do know he's not a lawyer, but works with lawyers. Accounting? Marketing?
Doc! Where are you dude? Sincerely hope you be okay.
Another lump o chit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 27 min Shinichiro Takizawa 33
Michael Jackson Talks Perfection, God in Odd 'B... 37 min Len is Disgusted 60
More 41 min Who shot who 1
Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest 58 min chad edward hatten 1 1
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg already cla... 1 hr friv4school 1
Donald Rumsfeld to Diane Sawyer: 'It's Possible... (Feb '11) 1 hr Swedenforever 33
Which Fall TV Shows Are You Most Excited About? 2 hr No Yellow Dog 4

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE