Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,567
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
letsyakalot

Muscotah, KS

#265710 Nov 14, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Would you please answer this question! Does the Catholic church permit abortion in order to save the mother's life?
No.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#265711 Nov 14, 2012
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text>If you would word your question to be more civil, we just might answer the question.
You're just too much of a coward to admit that your messed up cult with prefers women die for a z/e/f.
ScrewFoo

United States

#265714 Nov 14, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
is chicky back again ?
Is there a stink in the air? Could be Chicky OR Foobs.
ScrewFoo

United States

#265716 Nov 14, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc's not Catholic. Although I do believe he may be a Christian, I cannot recall him ever verifying which denomination. We do know he's not a lawyer, but works with lawyers. Accounting? Marketing?
Doc! Where are you dude? Sincerely hope you be okay.
Another lump o chit!
ScrewFoo

United States

#265717 Nov 14, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
They dont even have the good grace to be ashamed either. Hopefully, he can sue and own that hospital.
You and your ilk are an embaraasment to our country. You bring us nothing but shame. The very fact that you come here as a woman and tell us you have another woman for a wife shows just how depraved and sick you are! The fact that you think "marrying" a fellow woman is natural shows how depraved you are! What a horrid sight you both must make! No doubt you're both obese with close cropped hair and ugly loud attitudes while you both stagger your corpulent selves around being all in_your_face with people. I remember visiting P-town and the butchies tried to show their defiance by publicly squeezing each others breasts and grossing people out by deep tonguing each other like jungle beasts in heat! Sick and depraved people you all are! And you have the nnerve to act like your chit don't stink while your so depraved and deviant!
ScrewFoo

United States

#265719 Nov 14, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Who exactly disagreed with him. Show us those posts.
Oh yeah, you cant. Becasue they dont exist.
Your "poor pitiful me, look how the big bad pro-choicers hate me" game was old years ago Skanky.
What's old is your loud *my chit don't stink cuz Im butch" attitude. Your the most abusive person on here. Your the most intolerant person on here and you get away with your abuse. Too bad but people don't have to think your deviant lifestyle is decent and people don't have to accept your say about everything but if they don't they get heaped with ugly abuse. Your the most abrasive and uncivil person on here but that must be because your a sick deviant.
ScrewFoo

United States

#265720 Nov 14, 2012
Foobs is nothing but a stinking ccoward!
ScrewFoo

United States

#265721 Nov 14, 2012
Foobs is the biggest liar on here!! Can you say "Ariel doesn't exist"?
ScrewFoo

United States

#265722 Nov 14, 2012
Just so you know Foobs your chit stinks and it stinks out loud!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#265724 Nov 14, 2012
ScrewFoo wrote:
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh gee, yet ANOTHER pure COWARD to add to my fan club. How wide is that streak up your back NOW dear?

Location hidden

#265725 Nov 14, 2012
ScrewFoo wrote:
Foobs is nothing but a stinking ccoward!
Oh the IRONY! LOLOLOL!!!

Let see, YOU are the one too gutless to make this lame attempt at telling me off using your own name and ISP, but you're calling ME the coward?? ROFPMPLMFAO!!!

Grow up you yellow weakling.@@

Location hidden

#265726 Nov 14, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Would you please answer this question! Does the Catholic church permit abortion in order to save the mother's life?
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text> No.
So Knutter, why is it you think your Jesus would rather two die when one could be saved?

And why is it none of your ilk will ever answer this?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#265734 Nov 16, 2012
Yeah, those obese lesbians...sometimes portia di rossi and ellen degenerus can't even get through the door....

Idiot. A quick walk through waalmart will tell you where the corpulent women congregate, along with their husbands. Of course, that you denigrate heavy people just means your hatred is widely-spread.

Lesbians don't have to show defiance in p-town; we OWN it. YOU were the outsider; if you can't deal with the locals, don't go there.
ScrewFoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ilk are an embaraasment to our country. You bring us nothing but shame. The very fact that you come here as a woman and tell us you have another woman for a wife shows just how depraved and sick you are! The fact that you think "marrying" a fellow woman is natural shows how depraved you are! What a horrid sight you both must make! No doubt you're both obese with close cropped hair and ugly loud attitudes while you both stagger your corpulent selves around being all in_your_face with people. I remember visiting P-town and the butchies tried to show their defiance by publicly squeezing each others breasts and grossing people out by deep tonguing each other like jungle beasts in heat! Sick and depraved people you all are! And you have the nnerve to act like your chit don't stink while your so depraved and deviant!

Indianapolis

#265735 Nov 16, 2012
You are just as insulting and rude as anyone on here, bigot.

Awww...does oo feew abused? Grow the hell up, you thin-skinned troglodyte.

We don't care if you accept us or not. Why would we?
ScrewFoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's old is your loud *my chit don't stink cuz Im butch" attitude. Your the most abusive person on here. Your the most intolerant person on here and you get away with your abuse. Too bad but people don't have to think your deviant lifestyle is decent and people don't have to accept your say about everything but if they don't they get heaped with ugly abuse. Your the most abrasive and uncivil person on here but that must be because your a sick deviant.

Indianapolis

#265736 Nov 16, 2012
So, in your dimension, olfactory perception is hard-wired to auditory sensation?'Cause it doesn't work that way on earth.
ScrewFoo wrote:
PastorBob666

Silver Spring, MD

#265740 Nov 16, 2012
<<Is there a stink in the air? >>

It's your own breath blowing back in you face, Pizda!

<<Could be Chicky OR Foobs. >>

I think that stink is yo momma! Tell her to hold a dime between her knees!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#265741 Nov 16, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
what really happened in benghazi ?
"it was a tragedy"
i forgot how much we missed your insightful commentary while you were gone.
http://news.yahoo.com/petraeus-believed-terro...
"The general was adamant there was no politicization of the process, no White House interference or political agenda," said Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. "He completely debunked that idea."

And of course the republicans wannt to make political hay out of it.. though Imagine that the tin hat wearing loons will makes this into some sort of conspiracy theory.. oh wait those poor deluded fools already have started to do just that.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#265742 Nov 16, 2012
ScrewFoo wrote:
<quoted text>
depraved? You know what I don't understand about the heterosexual society? I don't understand that it's perfectly acceptable and "natural" to get "turned on" by a little girl on girl action when they are not lesbians, bi, or "butchies". Men love it and often ask or secretly desire their female partners participate in girl on girl sex. Totally confuses me.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#265743 Nov 16, 2012
ScrewFoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a self-righteous fundie pontificating while hiding behind a proxy.

Location hidden

#265744 Nov 16, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a self-righteous fundie pontificating while hiding behind a proxy.
Yup. Bunch of cowards is all they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 American Music Awards Performances 1 hr jillmariemeyer23 1
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 1 hr barefoot2626 114
Stuart Townsend lands multi-ep guest spot on El... 2 hr mtra11 1
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 4 hr SplNDlzzy 1,090
Two country singers come out: Herndon, Gilman 6 hr Joey 7
ABC, CBS, NBC Won't Carry Obama 9 hr SplNDlzzy 2
Leonard Pitts Jr.: Bill Cosby, serial rapist? T... 9 hr SplNDlzzy 1
As Bill Cosby scandal unfolds, Britain is still... 21 hr i12bme 8

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE