Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 315154 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#263757 Oct 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Skaaaaaanky! Knutbar! Inkstain? Gee, where ARE these "good catholics" to tell Lyin Lynne how WRONG she is?
Gee, the hypocritial silence is deafening....
I'm not wrong, and is why they're not telling me I am. Easy, right?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263758 Oct 13, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> We have wakes where we view the body. Family and friends gather. The funeral is a Catholic mass.
Lily is.correct. During the funeral ...we will talk about the person. It's not mandatory but we do it. In fact it is a memorial service during the funeral mass.
Had I just gone one post down before making my prior post, I could have saved myself the time it took to make the post. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263759 Oct 13, 2012
Also, I have been to Catholic funerals, so I'm well aware of what's done.

That's where Foo (and most PCers) and I differ. I actually know what I'm talking about when I post on a topic, where she has to ask people or google for info on everything she posts about.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263760 Oct 13, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, you did tell us of a missing girl and what the police said about her kidnapping beating rape and being dumped in a park. YOU have been denying for years that you EVER posted that. Helloooooooo
Your posts prove that you did.
We've been asking you for PROOF of that. YOU said you had links to prove it. I asked you for years to show us. YOU claimed that you did when you didnt.
Truth is...she NEVER was kidnapped, raped and dumped in a park like you used to gain attention. Even I was stupid enough to believe you especially when uou showed her pic on your avatar( which you ALSO deny
doing).
You also lied about her age.
You also said that shen"ran away".
A 20 yr old ran away?
LMAO Drama queen who was busted for exxaggerating and lying.
FooL, for real, just stop already.
She keeps desperately looking for loopholes to use but she's only showing how pathetic she is to try to deny the facts. It just keeps display she can't read for comprehension.

You didn't say she (claimed) it, you said she SAID it and she did, here in the forums in her own posts. That's what SHE TOLD everyone here, in her own posts, and that's what her own posts showed. The guy who told the police, and the police who told the family, and the family who told Foo, are not the ones who came HERE and told everyone here. FOO is, her posts containing those words raped, beaten and left in the park are all that was needed to prove it, and they did.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263761 Oct 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it IS. Well, its not a "chatroom" but it IS a social networking website forum Lynne, and PEOPLE CAN TALK ABOUT OR DISCUSS WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT TO IN ***ANY*** THREAD HERE.
That's what a social networking forum IS.
<quoted text>
No, I did it because I felt like it. Unlike you, I dont need attention. People I knew were posting here in real time, and that's who I wanted to talk to.
Unlike you, not everyone has a NEGATIVE agenda every time they come here to post.
YOU seem to be determined to make everyone as miserable as you are, and you get all pissy when people treat you like the joke you are.
<quoted text>
I could have. I didn't. Dont like it? That's YOUR tough shit moment. Many of us have off topic discussions with our friends here Lynne. I know, you dont have any friends, but really, the MAJORITY of us do! And this is sometimes where we come for some "real time" discussion. Again, dont like it? Tough shit.
<quoted text>
I personally dont believe you have many friends Lynne, espeically if you lecture to them as you lectured to me and others that you've emailed with here over the years. But IF you do, by all means, use any avenues you want to contact them.
But YOU dont get to determine how I or anyone else contacts each other OR where we get to talk about off topic subjects.
<quoted text>
Good for you. Then dont. But the REALITY is that most of the folks here aren't 'strangers' after years of posting to and with each other.
And another reality is that you've shared MUCH more of your life experiences here - or lied about them - so you have NO room to talk.
See the difference between us is, you've created enemies here and people that can't be bothered enough with you to treat you as if you have any credibility because of your inabliity to communicate, your superior attitude, and frankly, your PROVEN lies.
<quoted text>
No Lynne, people that crave attention and want to feel important in the eyes of others are those like YOU who insist on trolling a social networking site where you have NO respect, NO credibility and nobody can stand your santimonious ass.
If you actually wanted TOPIC discussion, you'd find a thread where nobody knows you and you DONT have 7+ years of negative history, and then actually stick to the topic.
What do you think you're doing here RIGHT NOW with this garbage Lynne? You're metaphorically and literally SCREAMING for attention.
"Well, its not a "chatroom" but it IS a social networking website forum ..."

See, you say something stupid and senseless in your first or second sentence, and that's just a precursor to the rest of your posts which always contain the same things.

NO, this is a public online DISCUSSION/DEBATE forum. Specifically, an ABORTION discussion/debate forum. Topix contains many discussion/debate forums specifically geared toward certain TOPICS OF DISCUSSION/DEBATE, this one being ABORTION.

"Social networking website forum" is a place like Twitter, Facebook, Myspace...

Holy cow, the stupidity being posted by you is at an all time high lately. Who WOULDN'T insult that? It begs for it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263762 Oct 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't talking about sociology Lynne.
<quoted text>
Again: Psychology IS the study of human behavior you dumbass.
Elise was talking about it being a sociology.
Sorry Lynne. We know intelligence isn't your forte.
I already answered this stupidity coming from you the first time, and explained how the word "behavior" came into plauy and why. I don't expect you to understand it, you had to look up what psychology is.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263763 Oct 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO You actually have been sitting here trying to justify your bullshit about getting laid in the middle of the day, and you think I'm the fool??
LOLOLOLOL!! Trust us Lynniekins, you've outdone yourself making a complete idiot of yourself the last few days.
You're not only a fool, but a hypocrite.
LOL, no I haven't. I was posting about knowing what you 2 were talking about, and mocking your stupidity asking for proof of my claim, MC.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263764 Oct 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're not the only one. We know that other poster Googleicisous said she was reporting her as well, and I suspect others are too. People are tired of 7 years worth of her garbage and spamming the boards with her nonsense.
Good for you BTW. Frankly, the few times Lynne left the boards, either by being banned or the few weeks between changing names, are the times of some of the best discussions here. Since she's not here TO discuss anything, all she cares about is disruption and getting the negative attention she craves.
"No, you're not the only one. We know that other poster Googleicisous said she was reporting her as well,..."

This is true and I did let mods know before Ayakaneo made the post you're replying to, that those 2 have said they were going to report me, and did so ever since they came into the thread.

I have never gotten warnings prior to that in the almost 2 years I've been posting here.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263765 Oct 13, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>yes, and yes. Freedom of speech is limited and does not extend the right to be a bully.
<quoted text>It really doesn't matter what it means, I acknowledge I probably wasn't the only one reporting.
<quoted text>No I didn't report because she called me a bonehead. I reported her and I will continue to report her for every single post she makes that are insulting. She is an internet bully period. And it really pisses me off that in the light of all these stories we here in the news about people like her and victims of this type of behavior on the internet. She needs to change her behavior not because it hurts me, I can handle it but because it's just plain wrong to do it while society is trying desperately to bring awareness to it.
"Freedom of speech is limited and does not extend the right to be a bully."

Calling you a bonehead is "bullying" in your opinion? You, my dear, have been the one on my posts like some obsessed fan, not the other way around, posting stupid arguments that have had nothing to do with understanding what my posts have been about. Sensible people do get frustrated or annoyed with such stupidity, and I let you know I was... with yours.

You report me, yet you defend the posts, stupidity and the person who is the most crude, rude, abusive and "bullying" person here: Foo. This is really funny.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263766 Oct 13, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>yes, and yes. Freedom of speech is limited and does not extend the right to be a bully.
<quoted text>It really doesn't matter what it means, I acknowledge I probably wasn't the only one reporting.
<quoted text>No I didn't report because she called me a bonehead. I reported her and I will continue to report her for every single post she makes that are insulting. She is an internet bully period. And it really pisses me off that in the light of all these stories we here in the news about people like her and victims of this type of behavior on the internet. She needs to change her behavior not because it hurts me, I can handle it but because it's just plain wrong to do it while society is trying desperately to bring awareness to it.
By the way, the person you keep defending, Foo, is someone who mocks and is abusive and cruel to pro-lifers, about things they have brought to light bringing awareness to certain issues. So have other pro-choicers, including Ladilulu. Do you notice posts about "toilet twins"? That's about the miscarriage a former pro-lifer suffered because of physcial abuse. Rather than understand the issue of abuse, a couple pro-choicers chose to mock, harass and be cruel, especially your new friend Foo.

You are obviously biased and have the bullseye right on me, and only me. I've let mods know that.

As I said, maybe you might want to be careful, because Chicky kept reporting certain people too, and she got banned for it. At least that's what she said.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263767 Oct 13, 2012
Foo is also someone whom it's been prven has lied in the other stories she's told here, but I haven't seen any of them prove the pro-lifers who told their stories lied. The posts provided always showed consistency, what wasn't consistent were the claims the pro-choicers made about the stories, to the actual posts.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263768 Oct 13, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> I guess everyone forgot that a 14 year old ran away with Ariel. I read over all the post from Sept 13-28. Not to find a discrepancy but just for my own curiosity of how the information became so misconstrued. Your initial post says a 14 year old niece that is true, but later on you do say the other girl is a minor which implies that the one is not a minor. I guess they missed that post maybe and that's how it all got confused. There is no post where you say she was raped, beaten, kidnapped and robbed, but there are posts saying she was robbed, hurt and held against her will. Far cry from rape and kidnapped. That's the thing about posting on forums, words/meanings are different to some people and because they are they will swear that's what you meant. I'm gonna be like Jerry Springer and give my final thought.
1. 1st post was a typo because you acknowledged very soon after that there were two girls, one of which was a minor the other not.
2. Because there was a minor involved, of course you would want other authorities involved other than the Atl Police Dept looking for your 19 year old niece.
3. There is no post from you that implies you were claiming she was raped, or kidnapped. Your post clearly says one of the guys that was caught said it.
4. My view is, you were getting 2nd hand information and just keeping your friends up to date as in came to you.
5. Words are being changed and added to make you look like a liar.
6. The avatar picture I'm not sure about, it appears you had a picture of someone on your Topix avatar, but from what I read, you meant you were putting Ariel's pic on avatar in FB, not Topix.
7. Sassy is still avoiding my question. I'm wondering why she won't answer to the fact that she knew Persevere was Lynne D, she knows Lil is Lynne D and she has yet to find the integrity to tell the truth all the while calling you a liar.......and the same goes for her little dog Toto too.
How sweet, you defending Foo.

"1. 1st post was a typo because you acknowledged very soon after that there were two girls, one of which was a minor the other not."

Please provide the post so we can all see it in her words, and not yours.

"2. Because there was a minor involved, of course you would want other authorities involved other than the Atl Police Dept looking for your 19 year old niece."

It wasn't Foo's niece. You just proved you can't read fro compehension and is why you need to prove your claims with Foo's posts, in her own words, so those who can read for comprehension can read it.

"3. There is no post from you that implies you were claiming she was raped, or kidnapped. Your post clearly says one of the guys that was caught said it."

Yes, it does, and I even provided that post, more than once. Problem is, Sassy didn't say Foo claimed the 20 yr. old was raped, beaten and left in the park, she posted Foo SAID it, which she did say it when she made the post.

"4. My view is, you were getting 2nd hand information and just keeping your friends up to date as in came to you."

We got that too, that's not rocket science.

"5. Words are being changed and added to make you look like a liar."

Actually not by me or Sassy. The words have been provided with links, post number and Foo's original posts. It is you who is changing and adding things to make her look like she not a liar.

"6. The avatar picture I'm not sure about, it appears you had a picture of someone on your Topix avatar, but from what I read, you meant you were putting Ariel's pic on avatar in FB, not Topix."

There you go, putting your own interpretation on something instead of providing Foo's words, which I had did provide. There was nothing to misinterpret: She SAID she put the pic on her avatar (here) was the word she used, but that it wasn't showing up yet.

Your number 7 about Lynne is stupid and irrelevant to any of this.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263769 Oct 13, 2012
Sassy never said Foo claimed as fact that the 20 yr. old was raped, beaten and left in the park. Sassy just said Foo SAID it, and Foo posting it that first time with NO MENTION then, that the police said anything, DOES imply the possibility to readers.

Foo brought the links here. I just used the info on them toprove Sassy was telling the truth. Unfortunately for Foo, it also proved Foo lied.

I'm being reported for that crap?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263770 Oct 13, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> There was a 14 year old child that ran away. Ariel was with her, so yeah if they are looking for Ariel, they would be looking for a 14 year old minor child and that would involve other authorities that deal with missing minor children like the Amber Alert and Center for Missing and Exploited Children..
Foo was talking about her FB avatar, not Topix. You have a bad habit of adding to or changing what Foo actually says.
"There was a 14 year old child that ran away. Ariel was with her, so yeah if they are looking for Ariel, they would be looking for a 14 year old minor child...."

Prove it then. Where's the post that says that, Ayakaneo? You think your word is enough? It isn't. You've already shown you can't read for comprehension when you said Ariel was Foo's niece. She isn't and Foo posted that in the present, not 2 years ago. You aren't helping Foo prove Sassy was wrong. You're helping prove those who defend Foo are like you; can't understand what they read, can't show prove of their claims, and aren't proving Sassy was wrong.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263771 Oct 13, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, we're talking about the legal definition, which is all that is relevant in abortion law.
<quoted text>I never said it forced the legal gestation age that a preemie must be treated, Roe v Wade never covered that specifically. It did however, determine when a State COULD proscribe abortion of a viable fetus, and set a definition of what a "viable" fetus is.
<quoted text>Katie, a woman's "reproductive rights" are protected under her implied individual right to privacy. No individual right is absolute, all rights are wieghed against the common good of all the nation. Roe V Wade determined that a woman's right to privacy was compelling until the point of viability, but after that point it determined that her individual right did not supersede the common interest to protect life, and States could proscribe abortion, with extreme exceptions.
"Again, we're talking about the legal definition, which is all that is relevant in abortion law."

She can't understand that it was a specific medical definition that included, "albeit with artificial aid", that the legal definition was based upon.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263772 Oct 13, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Katie, what you seem to ignore is that courts are recognizing a woman's implied right to abort, right up until the fetus is viable, and has a very reasonable chance of surviving outside the woman's body. I'm sorry, but your arguments are that a woman's right to privacy should supersede any interest to protect such a viable, potentail life, based solely on her interests and desires. There is no individual right that is protected when it causes the death of an other. Roe V Wade set the point of where a woman's individual rights end when it comes to killing a viable fetus, and States can proscribe abortion at that point. According to you Katie, any interest to protect a viable fetus deprives the woman of consideration of her rights to privacy, that is not the case. Her right to privacy simply does not supersede the common interest to protect a viable fetus, and your beliefs that her rights are absolute until the cord is cut are not in line with court decisions or the majority of Americans logical thinking and beliefs.
She and Petey think the State's interest isn't in protecting the fetus, but that the State's interest is about "safety" for the woman.
Rahul

United States

#263773 Oct 13, 2012
do you love to play fifa ?

download it from here

http://www.edownload9.blogspot.com/2012/10/do...

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263774 Oct 13, 2012
corgilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Roflamao,ever consider Lily is not a Catholic and didn't know the difference between a service and a mass? Please... even Catholics make that mistake. I corrected you ,because the mortuary would have used the correct term, and you would have been informed of the memorial mass and funeral mass. you are lying and want attention.
I'm just seeing this post.

You're right, I'm not a Catholic. I have been to Catholic funerals though so am aware of what's done.

Yes, the mortuary would use the correct terms, as would the Catholic church, like what was on the link Foo provided.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263775 Oct 13, 2012
Ahhh, was so peaceful in here early this morning. I was alone in here, no one else posting and I could read the posts and reply, not having anyone posting senselessness along the way in reply to the posts I was making.

I'll see some of the senseless replies soon enough. But for now, it was peaceful.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263780 Oct 13, 2012
Oh, someone else is here. Must be a PCer. Little nuts, Xs and unlit lightbulbs are placed on my posts. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News paige_winfield_cunningham 17 min Fundiementally ill 3
News EXCLUSIVE: Amanda Knox, OJ Simpson and Our Fasc... 32 min KCinNYC 13
News Thad Luckinbill files for divorce from Amelia H... 33 min GREG 14
News Smith Apologizes for Sharing 'Gay Kiss' Story A... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 5
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI 2 hr Skankhunter42 6
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 6 hr flack 1,073
News The best ways to cook asparagus 8 hr schiz 23
More from around the web