Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,363)

Showing posts 247,241 - 247,260 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. The RCC spouts religious beliefs, that's all. You know damned well, from when this story first broke, that it was six CATHOLIC doctors that were consulted on this case. Deny all you like, but we'll both know you're lying. If the RCC REALLY relied on Catholic medical experts, they'd have listened to those SIX Catholic doctors that knew the situation. You're full of shit.
Of course she's full of shit. She always has been.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> So kind of you to attempt to cover up the lies but this is not anything we didnt know.
Hello...we know a girl was reported missing by her mom..(btw....this girl was said to be 14 yrs old but DISCOVERED by NR researching, to actually be 20 yrs old LOL)
Pay attention i already said that in my post.
Where is the newstory about this girl being raped, beaten and dumped in a park like she...you...claimed?
Show us "googlicious". Get going.....
Why should she show you anything Skanky? You've been shown the truth for years now, and you ignore it.

I never said she was "beaten, raped and dumped in a park" you f'd up shmuck. Stop lying about it already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Are you gay? Someone suggested that you were after seeing you on another forum.
Just wondering.
@@ Why am I NOT shocked that you ignore everything he said SKanky, in order to make a homophobic comment?

You act like IF he or anyone else was gay, its something to be ashamed of.

You dont have the class to understand that as a hetro, you've MUCH more to be ashamed of than any gays would. You're an embarrassment to the hetro community.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I agree 100% with your first paragraph.
She SHOULDN'T be pregnant(or raped)...but...:'( she was.
They should have waited til viability and delivered her babies. But now they are dead.
THREE innocent victims of ONE evil man who abused HIS God given free will.
LNM, you ask me some interesting questions about God and yet, I don't know the mind of God. I only know what he let's me know in his written word.
You dont know shit about his written word Skankdawg. G-d, not yours and certainly not anyone elses, EVER said SHIT about forcing a 9 year old child who's been RAPED to gestate - not in written word or anything else.

You SHOULD be ashamed to even claim to worship a 'g-d' that would demand such blasphemy. But you dont have the class OR intelligence to understand how sick you make yourself look.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Translation : No such newstory proves the claims of a beating, rape and being dumped in park.
LMAO
next,...
(I said there was no newstory to back up her claims. We saw that one you showed already and it tells nothing about the claims)
I never made any such claims Skanky. Stop lying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo also made it clear she only met her once, and it's not any family member or even really a friend of hers. An acquaintance at most..
Again, Lynne lies and makes ASSumptions, and NOT based on what I said. Lynne's selective reading disorder strikes again!

I said I met her once, and got to know her better via email and FB. She was more than an aquantance Lynne, but no, not my bestie either.

It would be nice if you stopped making ASSumptions about things you know LESS THAN NOTHING about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
(((hugs foo)))
(deep breathing helps, too)
one mississippi ... two mississippi ...
LOL You're right. Time for beddy bye! <<<hugs>>>

And for the record, Lynne's STILL full of shit about the Schiavo case. Yet another way she gives herself away.
tomtom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your mother's lap, perv.
Yep! Ageee completely! smooch, slubber, slurp!
jimi-yank

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You're right. Time for beddy bye! <<<hugs>>>
And for the record, Lynne's STILL full of shit about the Schiavo case. Yet another way she gives herself away.
You should have been swallowed.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> LOL right?
Theres the first proof of fooLs lies. This girl wasnt 14 yrs old.
Foo claims to have the story to prove her story but yrs later STILL refuses to show us.
LOL imagine?
I don't know about all that, but there is a news story, just no details.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I said it's an abortion procedure, NC? I have said it's a dilation and curttage procedure.
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen toots, it's a dilation and curettage. That's what the D&C PROCEDURE is called, medically. End of story.
That's what the PROCEDURE is called.
Then it's charted/coded whatever floats your boat, as to what the procedure was used for, ie: the specific medical issue.
If it were for a tonsilectomy it would be entirely different but it would still be a D&C. Since it's not used for anything but uterine issues it's a D&C for uterine issues. Any abortion is a uterine issue.
lil Lily wrote:
You've displayed you don't have the intelligence to grasp that.
You've displayed you don't have the intelligence to grasp that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow, your ignorance is mind boggling.
I said it was coded, according to the codes YOU presented, as a dilation and curettage procedure.
It is NOT codes as "an abortion procedure" not even if it's done for an induced abortion. The procedure is one thing. The purpose for the procedure is something esle, and the two are different things, for which there are 2 different codes. Based on what you presented.
As for bossing you, no. I made a suggestion. You're still proving you can't read for comprehension. You can't even understand your own information provided about the codes. lol.
Then don't give me "suggestions" as to what I can and cannot do. Then rest of your post is just your willful ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Lynne lies and makes ASSumptions, and NOT based on what I said. Lynne's selective reading disorder strikes again!
I said I met her once, and got to know her better via email and FB. She was more than an aquantance Lynne, but no, not my bestie either.
It would be nice if you stopped making ASSumptions about things you know LESS THAN NOTHING about.
LOL it's so funny that she thinks she can tell (suggest) to others not to post about things they know nothing about but here she is posting about your relationship to a relative of yours for which she knows nothing about.

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Are you gay? Someone suggested that you were after seeing you on another forum.
Just wondering.
Yikes. Why in the world would it matter if he's gay or not? Like you,I'm, Just wondering..

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

corgilicious wrote:
After reading this do you conclude an ectopic pregnancy is no excuse, either? The double effect theory on abortion is not even discussed anywhere on this site, that I can find. It is concerning birth control pills,but I can't find it on abortion. They are speaking and on the conclusions necessarily implied by the justification of direct abortion,I suggest you read it again. To my knowledge,none of the sites I've linked you to are lying,or have any kind of an agenda.
corgilicious

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not grieving for her per`se Knutbar. I barely knew her. My anger and frustration is for a situation that should never have happened. Nobody should have to die because they think that's what their G-d wants. Its ridiculous to me.
I feel terrible for her brother and mother and family that's also angry and confused, but my grief is limited to feeling sorry for them and for the senseless reason she died.
No one believes you,quit making stories up.
corgilicious

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading this do you conclude an ectopic pregnancy is no excuse, either? The double effect theory on abortion is not even discussed anywhere on this site, that I can find. It is concerning birth control pills,but I can't find it on abortion. They are speaking and on the conclusions necessarily implied by the justification of direct abortion,I suggest you read it again. To my knowledge,none of the sites I've linked you to are lying,or have any kind of an agenda.
The Catechism is the right source, many web sites can say they are Catholic,but many are not supported by the Catholic Church. The Catachism and what the Pope says are correct.
corgilicious

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the article slowly, yes the article is about abortion, how evil it is.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

corgilicious wrote:
<quoted text>No one believes you,quit making stories up.
....says the forum's Admitted Liar, hypocritically.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Lynne.
"D&C also can be used to terminate a pregnancy (elective or therapeutic abortion) or to remove tissue remaining after an incomplete abortion."
http://www.mdguidelines.com/dilation-and-cure...
What part of "used to" stumped you, dimwit.

The D&C [which is the procedure] can be "used to" terminate a pregnancy.

A dilation and curettage procedure can be used to...

It's not and abortion procedure, it's a dilation and curettage procedure.

The degree of the lack of reading comprehension you people have is mind bogglingly low or non-existant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 247,241 - 247,260 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Entertainment Forum right now

Search the Entertainment Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vandy student vies for 'King of the Nerds' on TBS (Feb '13) 10 min Amy 4
Four Tops 14 min canden 1
A&E: Duck Dynasty will continue, religion and g... 43 min Yep2 20
Sen. Ted Cruz blasts 'True Blood' episode 2 hr Bushwhacker 13
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Looks for Anothe... (Apr '11) 2 hr silindile zondi 58
Eileen Davidson to guest star on 'The Young and... (Mar '13) 3 hr amw 3
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 29
•••
•••
•••