Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 318367 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#262475 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"...If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter...
...The POINT that you keep purposfully missing with your inaine babbling is that the D&C IS A D&C NO MATTER WHAT ITS USED FOR. The PURPOSE doesn't matter. The END RESULT IS THE SAME, an EVACUATED UTERUS."
Haven't missed that point at all, and what you said isn't the point at all. The point is, you and other PC claimed it's "an abortion procedure". Yesterday you denied having said that, and here you are today saying it is, NC. That's the point.
ROFLMAO!!! A D&C certainly CAN be an abortion procedure. Its often done DURING an abortion as I've proven.

http://women.webmd.com/guide/d-and-c-dilation...

You may need a D&C for one of several reasons. It's done to:

Remove tissue in the uterus during or after a miscarriage or abortion or to remove small pieces of placenta after childbirth. This helps prevent infection or heavy bleeding.

It can actually BE an abortion as well:

http://www.choicetolivewith.com/page46.html

The POINT IS that a D&C is a D&C, no matter what its being done FOR, whether its FOR an abortion, or FOR cancer, fibroids, or endo, ITS THE SAME PROCEDURE NO MATTER WHAT ITS FOR.

And yes, that IS The point that you keep trying to twist to suit your sick agenda.

G-d DAMN you're stupid Lynne.

Location hidden

#262476 Oct 7, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Lil when you have experience in the medical field and you are talking about "procedure" a procedure is the steps taken to do the treatment. This is what Elise and Foo and I and the others have been referring to when saying "abortion procedure". A D&C is a step in treatment of an abortion no matter if it's spontaneous or elective provided there is still fetal tissue that remains in the uterus. Some medical professionals do refer to it as an abortion procedure some will not say abortion, but miscarriage because of the sensitivity of the subject. I personally don't care about providing you with proof because if you believed you were 100% correct you wouldn't need proof that a D&C is a step in both types of pregnancy loss.
Lynne is simply NOT bright enough to figure this out. Mainly because all she really wants is a good fight out of it. She LIKES being beaten I believe.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262477 Oct 7, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. Damn you're stupid Lynne, and you claim OTHERS have reading comprehension issues? I didn't say SHIT about a miscarriage you dunce.
<quoted text>
Learn to READ Lynne you idiot.
I said, and YOU quoted: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter." The dead fetal matter BEING THE FETUS you dumbass.
I said nothing about an 'incomplete spontaneous abortion' you idiot.
I THEN gave the example of a woman who had a fetus that died in utero, one of twins, and the dead fetus was ABORTED while the live one was left to complete gestation.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Yet the ONLY "mess" here is YOU Lynne. I didn't say anything that was contradictory. Its YOU that can't read for comprehension you poor pathetic schlub.
I'm not going to bother with your entire post because it's as stupid as your first line is,"I didn't say SHIT about a miscarriage you dunce."

"Foo: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter."

What do you think a dead fetus IN her is, you ignorant buffoon? lol

It's a missed miscarriage, but it's a MISCARRIAGE nonetheless.

Have to define everything for you fools.
Miscarriage:
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...

"Miscarriage
Definition
Miscarriage means loss of an embryo or fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. Most miscarriages occur during the first 14 weeks of pregnancy. The medical term for miscarriage is spontaneous abortion."

LOSS OF EMBRYO OR FETUS BEFORE 20th week.

A dead fetus would be the LOSS of that fetus lamebrain.

http://miscarriage.about.com/od/amimiscarryin...

Missed miscarriage

"The term missed miscarriage refers to a pregnancy loss in which the baby has stopped developing, and the pregnancy is no longer viable, but the woman is not yet having clear miscarriage symptoms. "

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0...

This link states what the different miscarriages are called in medical terms, and that's where the terms "abortion" come into play. It doesn't come into play for [the procedure used] to [treat] these types of spontaneous abortions. Which is what Sassy and I have been saying all along.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262478 Oct 7, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo, Cpeter and Elise have NEVER claimed that a D&C AFTER a miscarriage is an abortion procedure ...
Yes they did, in the posts I made last night with the links and post numbers. The ones you replied to but deleted the content when you replied. Probably thinking that if it's not repeated no one will see the proof.
They were there during that same discussion saying the same stupid things you were saying.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#262479 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's charted as an abortion, miscarriage is not a medical term. Because miscarriage is not a medical term it will not be recorded, coded or transcribed as a miscarriage."
Once again for the intellectually challenged.
I said, "A D&C for treatment] after a miscarriage is NOT charted as "an abortion". The *miscarriage is charted as an *abortion, a *spontaneous one. NOT the procedure to treat it."
Then by all means tell me what your family with medical background told you a D&C for a spontaneous abortion was charted as?
lil Lily wrote:
Am I stating it's charted as a "miscarriage"? NO, I'm stating the D&C is charted as a treatment for what? A spontaneous abortion. Or it will be incomplete abortion.
It is treatment for any abortion.
lil Lily wrote:
But the D&C itself is not an abortion, it's a treatment procedure FOR, in the case of miscarriage, a spontaneous abortion.
For the upteenth time no one said the D&C was an abortion, it is an abortion procedure, a step taken to remove the contents left in uterus caused by an elective or, spontaneous abortion and it is charted as such and coded and transcribed as such.
lil Lily wrote:
You always come back replying with redundant stupidity, and I call it stupidity because at this point it's very clear you can't read for comprehension and keep repeating what I'm saying as though i haven't said it.
You always come back replying with redundant stupidity, and I call it stupidity because at this point it's very clear you can't read for comprehension and keep repeating what I'm saying as though i haven't said it

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262480 Oct 7, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...you dont know shit about charting. Hell, I dont either, but I know YOU know less than the average idiot.
The FACT is you dont have a clue how things are charted. Period. ROFLMAO!! But its amusing as hell to watch you act like you do!
Actually, I do, since I've seen my own records. You admit you don't know shit about it, and it shows through the stupidity you post.

Location hidden

#262481 Oct 7, 2012
This is interesting from a few different perspectives. It discusses what viablity is, and different kinds of abortion.

http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dma/mp/1e2.pdf

1.0 Description of the Procedure
1.1 Therapeutic Abortion
A therapeutic abortion is the termination of a pregnancy where fetal heart tones are
present at the time of the abortive procedure. The termination of a pregnancy may be
induced medically (prostaglandin suppositories, etc.) or surgically (dilation and curettage,
etc.). This includes the delivery of a non-viable (incapable of living outside the uterus)
but live fetus, if labor was augmented by pitocin drip, laminaria suppository, etc.
1.2 Non-Therapeutic Abortion
A non-therapeutic abortion is any termination of a pregnancy where there has been no
manual or surgical interruption of that pregnancy (missed, incomplete, spontaneous, etc.).

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262482 Oct 7, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! A D&C certainly CAN be an abortion procedure. Its often done DURING an abortion as I've proven.
http://women.webmd.com/guide/d-and-c-dilation...
You may need a D&C for one of several reasons. It's done to:
Remove tissue in the uterus during or after a miscarriage or abortion or to remove small pieces of placenta after childbirth. This helps prevent infection or heavy bleeding.
It can actually BE an abortion as well:
http://www.choicetolivewith.com/page46.html
The POINT IS that a D&C is a D&C, no matter what its being done FOR, whether its FOR an abortion, or FOR cancer, fibroids, or endo, ITS THE SAME PROCEDURE NO MATTER WHAT ITS FOR.
And yes, that IS The point that you keep trying to twist to suit your sick agenda.
G-d DAMN you're stupid Lynne.
The stupid ones are those of you who can't read for comprehension, and keep trying to claim that I've said things I haven't said, and who claim that a D&C after miscarriage is an "abortion procedure". It's not. It's an abortion procedure when used to induce an abortion to terminate the pregnancy. Not to induce an abortion when the pregnancy already aborted, naturally.

"A D&C certainly CAN be an abortion procedure. Its often done DURING an abortion as I've proven."

I didn't say it wasn't, dimwit. I said it's not an "abortion procedure" when used as treatment for spontaneous abortions. You said they were.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262483 Oct 7, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne is simply NOT bright enough to figure this out. Mainly because all she really wants is a good fight out of it. She LIKES being beaten I believe.
"is simply NOT bright enough to figure this out. Mainly because all she really wants is a good fight out of it..."

That describes people like you, who have no idea what they're talking about, but try to post as though they do.

You're someone who also pathologically lies and thinks that we can see it.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#262484 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, sure, Toots. I don't need to prove anything to ignorant and senseless fools. I'll just keep posting the sensible facts and intelligent people can decide for themselves which makes more sense.
Calling a D&C after a miscarriage/spontaneous abortion "an abortion", or calling a D&C after miscarriage/spontaneous abortion a [treatment for spontaneous abortion].
Yes, you keep writing that. What do you want? What is your goal in repeating the same thing over and and over? It's obvious that some people don't agree with you. It happens, my dear.

Location hidden

#262485 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did, in the posts I made last night with the links and post numbers. The ones you replied to but deleted the content when you replied. Probably thinking that if it's not repeated no one will see the proof.
They were there during that same discussion saying the same stupid things you were saying.
AGAIN Lynne, you dumbass, I at NO time ever claimed that its "an abortion" AFTER a miscarriage. Nobody else did either.

I said the D&C IS THE SAME PROCEDURE no matter what its for or when it happens.

You're DELIBERATE inability to comprehend simple concepts is astounding.

But the link I just posted is interesting in what the medical field calls:

http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dma/mp/1e2.pdf

Non-Therapeutic Abortion
A non-therapeutic abortion is any termination of a pregnancy where there has been no
manual or surgical interruption of that pregnancy (missed, incomplete, spontaneous, etc.).

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262486 Oct 7, 2012
*...thinks we (can't) see it...

Location hidden

#262487 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I do, since I've seen my own records. You admit you don't know shit about it, and it shows through the stupidity you post.
Gee, you mean the records from when your pedphile BF "murdered" two of your "children" by punching them out of you? Or the "faulty sperm" death perhaps? Back in the 70's? THOSE records? The ones your "doctor" SHOULD have been giving to the police to have your pedophile BF arrested? Perhaps your parents too, you WERE a minor after all.....

ROFLMAO!!

Again, you dont know SHIT Lynne. You are simply too big an ass to admit it.

Location hidden

#262488 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to bother with your entire post because it's as stupid as your first line is,"I didn't say SHIT about a miscarriage you dunce."
"Foo: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter."
A woman who's dead fetus is still inside of her, is often a stillborn you jackass - especially when its after 20 weeks - as it was in the case of my friend. Before that, its called a MISSED ABORTION. Its my understanding that a missed miscarriage is in the first trimester, and a missed abortion in the period up to 20 weeks after that.

And an abortive procedure is done to remove the fetus in ALL the cases.

An "abortive procedure" is what medically ends the pregnancy.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/905580

When a D&C is done for a missed miscarriage in the first trimester, ITS THE SAME PROCEDURE AS A D&C FOR AN ABORTION in the first trimester.

And the end result is the same. Evacuated uterus.

A D&C is a D&C is a D&C. Period.

Now you can try to play games and twist what's said to fit your agenda all you want Lynniekins, but the ONLY one you're fooling is you.

Location hidden

#262489 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy you saw your own records when you miscarried? When was this back in 78-79? How many other medical records with reports of miscarriages have you seen that makes you the authority on how medical information is charted?

Location hidden

#262490 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's charted as an abortion, miscarriage is not a medical term. Because miscarriage is not a medical term it will not be recorded, coded or transcribed as a miscarriage."
Once again for the intellectually challenged.
I said, "A D&C for treatment] after a miscarriage is NOT charted as "an abortion". The *miscarriage is charted as an *abortion, a *spontaneous one. NOT the procedure to treat it."
Am I stating it's charted as a "miscarriage"? NO, I'm stating the D&C is charted as a treatment for what? A spontaneous abortion. Or it will be incomplete abortion. But the D&C itself is not an abortion, it's a treatment procedure FOR, in the case of miscarriage, a spontaneous abortion.
You always come back replying with redundant stupidity, and I call it stupidity because at this point it's very clear you can't read for comprehension and keep repeating what I'm saying as though i haven't said it.
You're the moron Lynne. And you're only partly right. As usual, you ignore and try to dismiss what others have said.

It will be charted for the SPECIFIC medical issue, not a blanket comment like a "spontaneous abortion", in the charting itself, it will be covered more specifically.

And BTW yes, a D&C certainly CAN be an abortion itself. On that you are wrong altogether when you claim its NOT an abortion, because it certainly MAY be.

http://www.mdguidelines.com/dilation-and-cure...

"Individuals with a history of dysfunctional uterine bleeding such as heavy periods (menorrhagia), bleeding between periods (intermenstrual bleeding or spotting), bleeding during or after intercourse, or bleeding after menopause may require a D&C procedure to assess the cause of abnormal bleeding (ACOG). Individuals with cancer of the uterus or other growths in the uterus, a suspected tubal (ectopic) pregnancy, an incomplete miscarriage, or those with tissue remaining after a delivery also may need a D&C procedure to obtain a tissue sample (biopsy), remove abnormal tissue (e.g., small uterine fibroids), prevent fetal growth in a life-threatening location, or prevent infection (Moses). D&C also can be used to terminate a pregnancy (elective or therapeutic abortion) or to remove tissue remaining after an incomplete abortion."

Location hidden

#262491 Oct 7, 2012
Oh and BTW for all the ignorant bitches out there like YOU Lynne that like to claim that delivery of a non-viable baby is safer than abortion, you're wrong about that too.

My BIL's sister just died late this afternoon in Texas. 43 years old. She was pregnant, and they dont know exactly what happened yet, but what IS known so far is that somehow he placeta was ripped (?) and being a religious Catholic, she refused an LTA to save her life. Now both she and the baby are dead.

I'm sure some of you idiots would think that's the best outcome, but her family doesn't agree.

Religious bullshit shouldn't cost anyone their life.

Location hidden

#262492 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"is simply NOT bright enough to figure this out. Mainly because all she really wants is a good fight out of it..."
That describes people like you, who have no idea what they're talking about, but try to post as though they do.
You're someone who also pathologically lies and thinks that we can see it.
The only pathological liar here is YOU Lynne. And EVERONE see's it.

“Rockabye”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#262493 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Miscarriage:
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...
"Miscarriage
Definition
Miscarriage means loss of an embryo or fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. Most miscarriages occur during the first 14 weeks of pregnancy. The medical term for miscarriage is spontaneous abortion."
LOSS OF EMBRYO OR FETUS BEFORE 20th week.
A dead fetus would be the LOSS of that fetus lamebrain.
http://miscarriage.about.com/od/amimiscarryin...
Missed miscarriage
"The term missed miscarriage refers to a pregnancy loss in which the baby has stopped developing, and the pregnancy is no longer viable, but the woman is not yet having clear miscarriage symptoms. "
This link states what the different miscarriages are called in medical terms, and that's where the terms "abortion" come into play. It doesn't come into play for [the procedure used] to [treat] these types of spontaneous abortions. Which is what Sassy and I have been saying all along.
From your NCBI link:

"Complications
An infected abortion may occur if any tissue from the placenta or fetus remains in the uterus after the miscarriage."

What does the above mean to you, Triple L?

Location hidden

#262494 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, DW. What I mean to say is, when I copied and pasted stuff from Jan., I did it believing you'd have the intellectual capacity to understand what you read.
For the record DW, I don't read what you copy and paste. I saw a post from Elise stating you were c&p posts from back in January.
lil Lily wrote:
It's obvious you don't, because you keep repeating back to me what I've already posted. You're not posting with any understanding of what the PCers posted back then, now or what I've posted back then AND now.
I don't care what was posted back then. The D&C after an elective abortion is the same D&C after a spontaneous abortion. Therefore it is an abortion procedure and will be charted and coded and transcribed as such WITH THE DISTINCTION OF *ELECTIVE**SPONTANEOUS**MISSED **COMPLETE**INCOMPLETE*. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT DISTINCTION IS?
lil Lily wrote:
No, you've proven you can't understand what you read.
And you have proven you don't understand medical coding and billing.
lil Lily wrote:
The "abortion" charted is about the miscarriage, or the elective abortion, not the D&C. A D&C for miscarriages isn't charted as spontaneous, incomplete abortion. The charting has to do with indicating the D&C was a dilation and curettage FOR a spontaneous, incomplete, missed, complete etc. abortion. In the cases of elective abortion the D&C is a dialation and curettage FOR an induced abortion. The D&C procedure itself is NOT called or charted an "abortion" when it's a treatment after miscarriage.
ICD 9 - International Classification of Diseases
634 Spontaneous Abortion
635 Induced Abortion
636 Illegally Induced Abortion
637 Unspecified Abortion
638 Failed Attempt Abortion
ICD 9 Code for D&C
69.02 - Dilation and curettage following delivery or abortion.
CPT - Current Procedural Terminology
Code 59812
Dilation and curettage for the surgical management of an incomplete abortion.
lil Lily wrote:
I don't care what you claim you know or have done. CD claims he's a lwayer and it's pretty clear to any intelligent person here, he's not. You saying it doesn't prove it's true.
O.k so we've all just sat on our asses all day and never worked a day in our lives just like you right?
lil Lily wrote:
That would be you making yourself look like a fool by not understanding simple English.
You think I'm disputing something I'm not disputing, and posting everything I've already posted.
You are disputing that a D&C for any type of abortion is not charted,coded, or transcribed as a D&C for the type of abortion it is used for. I have told you time and again it is charted as an abortion with THE DISTINCTION OF THE TYPE OF ABORTION. You have denied that. I provided you the codes above.
lil Lily wrote:
So, I've concluded you are incapable of recognizing what the issue is that I've been posting about.
I've concluded you know nothing about coding/billing/charting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Trump aide Bannon had ties to Harvey Wei... 6 min Julia 55
News 5 living ex-presidents to attend hurricane reli... 29 min Laredo 2
News The View excoriates Trump over disrespect for m... 2 hr Fate Of The World 4
News Hollywood sex scandal just got juicier 3 hr Fate Of The World 21
News Harvey Weinstein scandal: 'New Yorker' publishe... 3 hr Fate Of The World 2
News UC Berkeley students threaten to sue over Ann C... (Apr '17) 4 hr RecoveringRacist 4
News Sundance 2017: 'Casting JonBenet' and the Age o... (Jan '17) 6 hr robert 10
More from around the web