Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 319951 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#242313 Jun 8, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that I, the atheist, am representing your church?
Cool. The catholic church is a church of ATHEISM and is now PRO-CHOICE! Join the atheist Catholic church because there IS NO GOD!, you may now use birth control, have abortions and have wild sex anytime you want. Just don't be mean to your fellow humans.
Catholic=Atheist!!
If you do work for the Church, you have to follow their rules which means you are representing the Church, if you add in your atheism, you will be told not to and to hit the road. I don't believe you work for any church.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#242314 Jun 8, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you answered my question.......You see your saying gun regulations are ok. If we went by the constitution by the word as you say we should for abortion then you and I should be able to own any weapon the military has. But we for good reason have regulations on guns. That si waht I am saying abortion should ahve some rules not just anything goes rip a baby out alive and then kill it9partial birth). You see what I am saying? We have regulations on almost everything we do. Why should abortion be wide open with no regulation?
Well now, no, I don't "see what [you're] saying (it's you're, not your dumbass). I may see what you're writing, or hear what you're saying, but not see what you're saying.

Again, abortion is already regulated enough. As are guns. But, since this is not a gun thread, but an abortion thread, focus your argument on the subject at hand, if you can.

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#242315 Jun 8, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they do not unreasonably infringe on my constitutional right to carry my Glock pursuant to my CWP, yes.
I am a Democrat, and I am a card carrying member of the ACLU, but I'm also an NRA member.
Perhaps you'll see your way clear to stop stereotyping, and get back on subject. Guns and abortion are two different animals.
Case in point. Sadly there's no cure for stupid.:)

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#242316 Jun 8, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, aborting an unwanted pregnancy IS responsible.
No, you are wrong, it just shows you are selfish, have no hope, no supporters, you buy into the hedonistic , narcissistic lifestyle. You are a follower and not a leader, you use the word CAN'T way to much. You don't know how to talk or trust in Christ to get you through a rough patch. Everytime one finds they have a surprise pregnancy, they are amazed how this new baby is a gift from God. Propklr with OCD like you , always fret over things in life that pop up in the most awkward way. Most people would welcome a surprise gift from God.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#242317 Jun 8, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting? With a smiley face? You who cried rape thinks a man ridiculing abuse on a woman is funny?
You proaborts are so anti-women.
SHAME ON YOU!
I noticed the same thing. Proof that whoiever that is will obviously fit right in with the other PC boneheads...and I'm guessing they already have.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242318 Jun 8, 2012
I mean they already have been posting here along with the other PCers.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242319 Jun 8, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>What a "waist" huh?
LMAOOOOOO!!!
LOL

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242320 Jun 8, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you went there!
I can assure you, I am not who you think I am.
I have never cried rape, and a person, regardless of gender, whom calls a spade a spade, will get a wink and a giggle.
Shame on you! How dare you, making false accusation! You might want to rethink your tactic here sister!
Really? Someone who calls a spade a spade will get a wink or giggle from you?

Okay so when you posted "Interesting...." with a smile face, to a post in which CD was mocking someone who was abused and knowingly lied about the person staying with the abuser,(it's been proven with links to the posts), if you're new here... how would you know whether or not he was "calling a spade a spade", liar?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242321 Jun 8, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she is PART of the church that she bashes. She is employed by them.
LOL poor Sunshine is her own worst enemy and refuses to acknowledge it.
@ your last sentence...they all are.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242322 Jun 8, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding. That's the problem with lying. One has to keep track and be consistent. Sassy can't even be consistent when she speaks honestly, much less when she's lying. Come to think of it, the same is true of Lily.
Well that last part is a lie since we've both been consistent in what we say, and can prove. On the other hand your first part; "That's the problem with lying. One has to keep track and be consistent."

Yup, that's PCers. That's why PCers have to keep changing what their argument is from what they originally posted, as though intelligent people couldn't keep track of them doing so. People who are consistent, like Sassy and me, and Doc for that matter can absolutely keep track of what's being said by others and of what we're saying. that's why our arguments don't change at any time all the way through a discussion of any topic we're posting on.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#242323 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>
So she cant have an abortion and because of that it is the tax payers problem to pay her to care for it??????? You see I think welfare and food stamps are unconstitutional. To me everyone shoudl care for themself. Now that deosnt mean I think welfare or food stamps should just be ended. BUTW AHT HAPPENED TO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILTY????? Why is it anymore peopel say "IF YOU DONT DO THIS I WILL BE FORCED TO DO THIS"???????? So sick of people blaming everyone and everything but there own fault for there life.
It is mighty arrogant to think that your opinion should be the standard for all.

I'm guessing you've received assistance from people and things outside of yourself. Have you ever received financial aid? How about medical coverage? How about an allowance from mommy and daddy?

Spare us........
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#242324 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>
I dont want my nose in other peoples medical privacy.
Do you think we need gun regulations?????
Go whine about gun regulations elsewhere.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#242325 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Yep you answered my question.......You see your saying gun regulations are ok. If we went by the constitution by the word as you say we should for abortion then you and I should be able to own any weapon the military has. But we for good reason have regulations on guns. That si waht I am saying abortion should ahve some rules not just anything goes rip a baby out alive and then kill it9partial birth). You see what I am saying? We have regulations on almost everything we do. Why should abortion be wide open with no regulation?
Did you pass 4th grade English?

You are = you're...... never mind the several errors in spelling.

Do your homework and let the adults talk, little child.

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#242326 Jun 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so when you posted "Interesting...." with a smile face, to a post in which CD was mocking someone who was abused and knowingly lied about the person staying with the abuser,(it's been proven with links to the posts), if you're new here... how would you know whether or not he was "calling a spade a spade", liar?
If you donít want people to twist your thoughts or worse yet, abuse that you allege to have suffer (past or present), donít post it! What happens in your home is private, make it public knowledge and you open yourself up too all kinds of scrutiny! People are @ssholes, such is a fact of life. You either need to grow thicker skin or stop getting into details that you donít want used against you.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242327 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Everything in my mind...? LMFAO!!!
Wasn't it you who invited me to get really close, because you wanted to whisper in my ear?...
Not the way you thought, you perverted freak.

You're the one who thinks people who whisper in someone's ear are doing it only in bed, you bonehead Whispering in someone's ear isn't "pillow talk", or my grandchildren would be having "pillow talk" with me every time they want to whisper a secret to me, which is sick by your reasoning. They whisper in my ear, which usually involves others being in the house while one of them asks me if they can have some jello that I have in my fridge for them.

Pervert.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#242328 Jun 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, wow you're imagination works overtime doesn't it? I'll ask you as I've asked the others who make claims whether on topic or off; back up all you claimed with proof.
Where are the actual words posted by the person to whom you refer in your post? It's obvious from other posts that you people don't know this person in real life, so where did you get that "information" that you post as though it's fact? Had to come from her posts, right? Provide them so we can all see. You surely don't expect intelligent, reasonable people who have integrity in discussion to just take your WORD for it, would you? Surely you'd be more than happy to provide the posts that prove Lynne is all you claim, and has done all you claim.
You can believe whatever you want to believe, but it was posted here in this thread months ago by Colorado-somethingorother, who is now pupsilicous.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242329 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>
...Besides, I have no need to fantasize, and most certainly not about ...
Actually, that's exactly what you did, and that came from your mind, not from anything I said. Pervert.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#242330 Jun 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, you couldn't call a spade a spade if the spade yelled it, texted it, emailed it, morse code it, faxed it, facebooked it, tweeted it, or pony expressed it to you.

And don't think that hiding under another name in any way, shape or form, proves you're not the same slut who droped to "babies" in the toilet, because your boyfriend abused you and you stayed with him despite his abusive nature.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#242331 Jun 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
Specifically, prove these claism Chicky:"Lyin LynneD life philosophy: behave like a sleezy delinquent wh‚ÄĘre sleeping around with many older men. Blame abusive daddy. Finally get knocked up. Continue to sleep around w young daughter in tow continually getting pregnant and aborting. Find some married guy, get knocked up again. Play the mistress martyr blackmailer until the wife kicks him out, then plop her well used ass in his bank account to now be HIS responsibility forever while continuing to refuse to take responsibility for her own devious, anti-social, lifestyle in any way, EVER."
Any reply without the proof, especially the inept, "I ddon't have to prove a thing to you..." will not do anything but discredit you. Well, that's to say as though you have any credibility with people who have integrity in discussion; the ones who aren't PC boneheads who chronically post lies.
Will you call out sASS and pupsilicuous when they make similar accusation or are you blind to the imperfections of your fellow fake pro-lifers?
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#242332 Jun 8, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>If you do work for the Church, you have to follow their rules which means you are representing the Church, if you add in your atheism, you will be told not to and to hit the road. I don't believe you work for any church.
once again, everyones point went right over your tiny little head.

You continue to be a pathetic excuse for a human being.

This one's for you
www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Cassidy, 'Partridge Family' superstar, in... 14 min Get Well Dude 1
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 38 min Divine Messenger 24
News Lions Drag Strip's checkered flag (Feb '09) 5 hr BeachGirl61768 39
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 11 hr PelicanBreefs 40
News Discovering the joys of Peppa Pig World 11 hr peppapigisawesome 1
News Where is Kanye West? Tracking the rapper's year... 12 hr weird 6
News a Dona t spew that stuff on mea : The debate ov... 17 hr anonz 4
More from around the web