Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346372 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

SassyJM

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#233695 Apr 25, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll explain it to you.
Katie puts "viability" at birth, which places all aborted fetuses as non-viable.
You put "viability" at the meeting of the sperm and the egg so that all aborted fetuses are viable.
You're both trying to fit your own opinion into Roe v. Wade and the irony is you're both against Roe v. Wade.
Grumpy,I don't think that you realize that you just did Katie a disservice here.

Katie has said a few contradicting things....

1.that she agrees with restrictions on elective abortions because of viability.

2. that she agrees with a woman having a choice to abort late term.

3. that the fetus is not a baby until the cord is cut,therefore,agreeing that the mother should then have a right to abort that fetus(say if that baby is deformed or if she can't handle a baby emotionally).

4. that her friend lost her "child" while in utero. She CLEARLY refers to that "child" as a fetus when discussing abortion,but suddenly her friend lost a "child" and we should show compassion for her lost child.

5. that it is not your child while it is a fetus,but a mere "potential" until the cord is cut. She even used the word non-existant to describe a fetus UNTIL the cord is cut.

To sum it up,she believes therefore,in infanticide.

Have you noticed that Katie has desperately asked ANYONE to help her out here,by explaining things *for* her and not ONE,not ONE of her proaborts friends did. Seems like they disappeared UNTIL it died down a bit.

The viability issue just means that the baby can live without moms help but in reality,that baby born after viability will STILL need life support. What's the difference if it is from mom or a machine as far as the proaborts are concerned?

SassyJM

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#233696 Apr 25, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even as a pro-life supporter, I understand that situations occur were an abortion will happen. I will not cast stones at the mother, it is between God and her."
YOU NOW AGREE WITH PUP-C!!!
That poster Tom said "I understand that situations occur where an abortion will happen"

I don't think that he is saying that he CONDONES them.

How sad that you think that pupsy does.

That POOR girl.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#233697 Apr 25, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Majority of abortion occur in the first trimester.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
The sex of that baby can be determined by week 5. They have body parts.
So,yeah,they ARE common and frequent.
I simply cannot believe how ignorant you proaborts are. YOU aborted your child but you have NO idea what he/she looked like during that stage of development OR the abortion?
SPEAKS VOLUMES.
Calm down, dear. After early term abortions, there are no separated body parts filling up waste containers, as you people love to claim. Such histrionic creeping jus makes you look foolish.

SassyJM

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#233698 Apr 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
All normal people (and nearly all abnormal people) understand that "newborn" refers to "newborn baby."
But, when Katie is in the conversation you have to be specific because in her mind "newborn fetuses" exist.
(Unbelievable)
And this girl can't figure out WHY people think that she is pro-infanticide. She CLEARLY supports a womans choice to kill her late term fetus.

Location hidden

#233699 Apr 25, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously others who are intelligent and sensible can understand exactly what I'm saying. They never have a problem with how I express myself, so a numbskull like you not being able to understand what's written is just about [you].
Lynne, you have to admit that you do love you some run-on. You have written sentences of over 40 words. Whew!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#233700 Apr 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
WTH with the three posts!
FUCK!
Anyways.... it has been brought to my attention to how many times I have been banned.
To those who are interested....
I have been banned 6 times. I know this because I am at H in my shaw accounts. Two are still running and have not been banned.
Some of you may remember one as I made a joke about it. I had it cause I lost the password and email to this one but remembered it (duh right?)
some names I recall
RachelCMcCall
RachelM
RMcCall
RCMcCall
and last but not least
EATMEMcCAll (I don't even think that one made it out of the gates)
the other two?.... beats me,,, I don't think I got it to 100!
So, again, I have been banned 6 times....
Your six bans would be great for a Sesame Street episode for the number 6. For those kids who understand Topix.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#233701 Apr 25, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, dear. After early term abortions, there are no separated body parts filling up waste containers, as you people love to claim. Such histrionic creeping jus makes you look foolish.
Did you go look in the receptacle jar?

Abortionists admit in trial that the preborn babies heart can still be beating when all the way out & in the receptacle jar.

Location hidden

#233702 Apr 25, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for admitting you are anti-choice, Nazi.
At least she admits that she is anti-choice. Good for her.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#233703 Apr 25, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, dear. After early term abortions, there are no separated body parts filling up waste containers, as you people love to claim. Such histrionic creeping jus makes you look foolish.
That's right. The aborted baby's heart can continue beating in the receptacle jar for a minute.

Kinda blows to hell ChickyChanga's nonsense about a clump of usesless cells, doesn't it?

Location hidden

#233704 Apr 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
WTH with the three posts!
FUCK!
Anyways.... it has been brought to my attention to how many times I have been banned.
To those who are interested....
I have been banned 6 times. I know this because I am at H in my shaw accounts. Two are still running and have not been banned.
Some of you may remember one as I made a joke about it. I had it cause I lost the password and email to this one but remembered it (duh right?)
some names I recall
RachelCMcCall
RachelM
RMcCall
RCMcCall
and last but not least
EATMEMcCAll (I don't even think that one made it out of the gates)
the other two?.... beats me,,, I don't think I got it to 100!
So, again, I have been banned 6 times....
Why? Who did you make cry?
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#233705 Apr 25, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>And this girl can't figure out WHY people think that she is pro-infanticide. She CLEARLY supports a womans choice to kill her late term fetus.
Katie says that according to her "personal opinion based on emotions/experience's" she believes the fetus becomes a baby at viability.

So, any abortion after viability IS infanticide according to her "personal opinion based on emotions/experience."
_________

We won't even get into her personal opinion related to "facts & in answer to a specific hypothetical question.....where fetus remains fetus up to 48 hours after delivery.

(What a mess inside that skull of hers.......)

Location hidden

#233706 Apr 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go look in the receptacle jar?
Abortionists admit in trial that the preborn babies heart can still be beating when all the way out & in the receptacle jar.
Uh-huh. I don't know about that but I'm not concerned about an aborted embryo. Sorry. After all that we have discussed, do you think you are posting some revelation, here?We've been through all of this. Save your faux shock for a stranger to your antics, silly.

Location hidden

#233707 Apr 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. The aborted baby's heart can continue beating in the receptacle jar for a minute.
Kinda blows to hell ChickyChanga's nonsense about a clump of usesless cells, doesn't it?
I haven't been following you people with your tedious battles, so I don't know. Don't care, either. Thanks, anyway.
pups

Strathroy, Canada

#233708 Apr 25, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>What can he say? for one thing he would say you have committed evil by promoting abortion to stay legal, yep he sure would. I am 100% sure of that. He would say you are committing even a more vile sin by going to Communion and believing in the murder of millions to stay legal, he would say you do not respect Christ. He would also say you disrespect a priest, you disrespect Christ's choice, because Christ picked that priest to serve . He would also pray for you because you hate the Catholic Church and you are very bigoted by posting what you did.
oh, okay knit
pups

Strathroy, Canada

#233709 Apr 25, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>awwww widdle girl, da mean widdle prolifers are givin pupsywubsy grief?
Why would the proaborts whom you are highfiving for what they do to the unborn in the womb,be giving you grief? Can't you see that they've silenced you on the subject?
You're a puppet gf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IpQWbvYbeZEXX
oh, okay sassy
pups

Strathroy, Canada

#233710 Apr 25, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree with what you say here, pups!
That post of his was spot on.
agreed lalu !!
pups

Strathroy, Canada

#233711 Apr 25, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for confirming that you have buckled pupsy.
Badaxe: I was against abortion, except in cases of rape or the life of the mother, when I started here, but after hearing arguments from both sides and reading the entire Roe V Wade decision I changed my position. I believe a woman's right to privacy is the compelling argument, for many reasons, in the first four months of pregnancy which should allow abortion to be her choice
Pupsy: Right on post, Badaxe !!
As usual, you have a voice of reason
NEXT..........
(I'm SURE you've just won over EVERY last proabort here after confirming that you support BA's 'changing' of his abortion stance to PC).
LOL .. okay sassy
pups

Strathroy, Canada

#233712 Apr 25, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You dirty birdy, you.
I am a born again heathen ..
bad, BAD girl !!

I can assure you it is all Lalu's fault !!
One night we went drinking, after band camp ..

;)

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#233713 Apr 25, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Excuses, excuses. You can't refute anything I've posted. Just admit it.
Lynne, you Insufferable b, uh, twit, I refuted everything you have ever posted. If you are still confused about badaxe comparing abortion to the abuse of children, read what I posted to BadAxe. It explains everything. I know you don't want to accept that but I really don't give a fk what an uneducated, housewife like you thinks.

Now, be sure to say how what I said was senseless and just my opinion and didn't refute anything and isn't factual and that I can't read for comprehension and that I'm a bonehead, pinhead, and that nothing I say matters.

Then explain why I should pay any attention to you or take you seriously. Then go flush another one of your "prescious offspring", which you so richly deserved.

Oh, and why don't you admit you're Lynne D? Youre going adter other people while you are a liar and a fraud. Oh wait, I know. Your ashamed of being LynneD. I don't blame you for that! Such a sordid low life. I would be ashamed, too, if I'd had that kind of dirty past. "She's" disgustingly vile, and shameful.

Location hidden

#233714 Apr 25, 2012
pups wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a born again heathen ..
bad, BAD girl !!
I can assure you it is all Lalu's fault !!
One night we went drinking, after band camp ..
;)
The band kids were some wild party animals when I was in high school. Good times!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King of country George Strait returns to RodeoH... 3 hr Harley 4
News Review: 'The King' Chases the American Dream an... 4 hr Years Ago 2
News Democrats beg Obama to take stronger lead in mi... 16 hr whiney beech 196
News Theater review: 'Dog Sees God' by Civic Theatre... 17 hr schiz 2
News All Along "The Watchtower": Is It Legal to Pros... 19 hr little angel 15
News Critic's Notebook: Oprah Earned This Museum Sho... 22 hr inbred Genius 2
News 'Roseanne' spinoff without Roseanne Barr will a... 23 hr Good Riddance 1