Wolverine vs. Snake Eyes
Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Wolverine is a fictional mutant superhuman in the universe of the uncanny X-Men who has mighty titanium blades protruding from his knuckles which he uses to slash through enemies and protect a secret chamber of mutant superchemical which could be used to poison humanity unless the ninja-like hero Snake Eyes (from the combative world of G.I. Joe patriot ronin derivatives) can use his cunning to trick Wolverine into scratching and breaking the glass in the chambers while trying to slash Snake Eyes standing in front of the chambers.

Once the poison leaks on the floor, Snake Eyes intends to freeze it with liquid nitrogen.

This hypothetical confrontation between these two colorful avatars reflects the new age style-centric appeal of the design-themed Hollywood (USA) movie "Avatar" (2009).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Living Dub brings special pulse to Milwaukee mu... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
News 'ER' star faces paternity suit (Jul '07) 8 hr George 6
News Khloe files for divorce against Lamar again 9 hr So Do It Already 1
News Americans don't like Hillary Clinton or Donald ... 12 hr WasteWater 40
News YouTube star Nicole Arbour's 'fat-shaming' vide... 12 hr Three Psyche 7
News Over the top: Trump sews up delegates to seal G... 16 hr WasteWater 2
News Dr. Drew On Why Loveline Is Ending After 3 Sex-... 16 hr Three Psyche 6
More from around the web