Forget 'Jersey Shore', MTV Gets 'Buck...

Forget 'Jersey Shore', MTV Gets 'Buckwild' In West Virginia

There are 18 comments on the WZZK-FM Birmingham story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Forget 'Jersey Shore', MTV Gets 'Buckwild' In West Virginia. In it, WZZK-FM Birmingham reports that:

We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZK-FM Birmingham.

TWITTS

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Hey Carla Craft,Sherky,,remember way back in the 70's? stuff creaps up on ya..Remember the Train you had run on at Little Page School?? 9 boys you were so messed up you on junk..it didnt matter to you,boys-men whatever. you would take any..Protesting against the elderly on Frame Street..Could go on and on.I really cant remember if Brad was one of the 9..Such a young age to to be messing with married men..
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Please, at least use correct grammar when discussing this subject. This may show on national television, and we can at least show some modicum of intelligence.
While the nation may ignore the young men and women of this area going to national schools and becoming productive members of our society, remember the people of, Jersey Shore", twenty years from now and thank God you were not there.
ummmm

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Sorry, but this post makes no sense what so ever! Please sober up or have someone else type what you are trying to say. Did you mean Carla Craft Sherky, like a ladies madien name followed with a married name, or were you talking to a Carla Craft and a person named Sherky? And what has crept up on them? Were they train conductors driving a train in Little Page? One more thing, what does this have to do with Jersey Shore and Buckwild?
Fred Emmart

Jacksonville, NC

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Wow, Finally a shiow from West Virginia, nice...
i miss home But in Navy retire soon adn can't wait to get back to west virginia KEYSER WVA...
Fred Emmart

Jacksonville, NC

#5 Dec 7, 2012
This is so Amazing, Hope they really show how west virginia people can really throw down a good party
Sissyville

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Hey Fred I bet you haven't come across one single person in the Navy that is from Sissyville have you? I'll give you one guess as to why.
LexiAlyse

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Fred Emmart wrote:
Wow, Finally a shiow from West Virginia, nice...
i miss home But in Navy retire soon adn can't wait to get back to west virginia KEYSER WVA...
Fred I'll bet you're hot!!! I love a man in uniform!!! ;)
Cheryl

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Lexi you couldn't be more right. I dated a marine for about six months a while back and it was the best sex I ever had. He was rugged, handsome, strong and extremely well endowed. He would get on top pin me down and just tear me apart for what seemed like hours. God I miss him!!!!!And he was stunning in his dress blues.
LexiAlyse

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Cheryl wrote:
Lexi you couldn't be more right. I dated a marine for about six months a while back and it was the best sex I ever had. He was rugged, handsome, strong and extremely well endowed. He would get on top pin me down and just tear me apart for what seemed like hours. God I miss him!!!!!And he was stunning in his dress blues.
Damn girl, you should have married him...lol... You should try and contact him, sounds like there's still some feelings there, not to mention sounds like the sex life was amazing!:)
Cheryl

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Lexi I do miss him very much, but he is now stationed over seas and a that kind of relationship just doesn't work. Lexi the very first time we were together he just picked me up in those strong arms and huge hands and pinned me against the wall and literally took my breath away. If I live to be 100 years old i'll never forget. Everytime I see someone wearing a military uniform I get weak in the knees.
LexiAlyse

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2012
I completely agree, a long distance relationship would definitely be hard to do. I hope that he comes back to you someday and you get to experience being in his arms again. A man in uniform is a beautiful sight, they just take my breath away! Was this man your 1st love?
Cheryl

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Definitely yes! And he is such a nice gentlemen also. My family and friends think the world of him. He's very smart and is always polite and corteous to everyone and very responsible. Lexi after the first time we were together I had to work the next day and before noon he had already sent me a beautiful boutique of flowers and a hand written note asking and hoping for a second date. I actually cried. it was so sweet and romantic. Then about an hour after the flowers arrived he called and asked if I would like to go out for lunch and I gladly said yes.

When he arrivd to pick me up for lunch I asked him to come inside to meet some of my co-workers and one girl later side he looked like a young Tom Selleck, but with a better body. I laughed, but she was telling the truth.

Lexi listen to this. One night we took a shower together and he actually washed my hair for me and it was then and there that I fell in love with him.

He is absolutely the most perfect man in the world. He's a complete gentlemen and insatiable in bed.

P.S.
And he is also not bad in the shower! WOW! After we did it in the shower he actually had to carry me to bed because my legs were so weak.
LexiAlyse

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Cheryl that is such a beautiful, romantic story, you should definitely write him a letter or contact him in some way, true love usually only happens once in a lifetime. I believe that you two are soul mates and I hope you don't give up on him he could very well feel the same way about you. Since your family and friends already love him why not give it a chance? Oh and the shower part sounds absolutely wonderful, you are lucky to have experienced such a sensual evening :). He truly sounds like a great man with a big heart, I too would have been blown away by the flowers and note, so very romantic, I just love it!
Cheryl

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Thank you very much. To be honset with you he has been overseas since September 2nd and and the last time we spoke was on October 31st. I have been seeing a man now for the last 4 weeks and still all i can think about is my Marine. When me and the guy I am seeing now get romantic I can't help but think of him. The only way I can enjoy being with this new guy is if i think of my Marine. He has literally ruined me for any other man as far as sex goes. I am going to put a nice gift package together for him with a nice card and send it to him for Christmas. And inside the card will be a picture of me in a very sexy sheer nightgown he bought for me earlier this year at Victoria Secrets. And I am going to be totally honest and tell him how I feel about him and how much I love and miss him. And if he just gives me a glimpse of hope that it may work I will immediately admit to new boyfriend about how I feel and then if at all possible take a flight to Germany for the holidays. Of course I will bring along a bottle of the best champagne I can find and a bottle of shampoo and then see if I can't rock his world. I hope it can work out between the two of us.
Eavesdropping

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Cheryl i'm sorry to eaves drop on your story, but i'm curious as to what his rank is and how old he is and how long he's been in the Marines. Where is he from originally? Some men make a career out of it and some don't. Has he been married before and what about children? Just curious. Your story actually got this old ladies hormones in an uproar. LOL! Really it did.
My husband will be pleasantly surprised when he gets home tonight. Wink! Wink!
Wva

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 7, 2012
What about that crazy wedding show that was filmed in parts of wv and Leah from teen mom I think these shows already make Wv look bad the whites of Wv make wv look bad so why do people care about a bunch of kids and a few older people acting crazy .
Cheryl

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Well he is 27 years old and a Master Sergent. He has been in 7 years and has two years of college under his belt. He talks like he likes the Marines and with his rank it seems to pay well so he may very well stay and make a career out of it. He has never been married and has no children and neither do I. Although he did live with a woman while he was stateside for a year and a half, but he ended it when she became more and more addicted to pain pills. How a woman could choose pills over a man like "Jason"(yes his name is Jason) i'll never understand. She kept lying to him about her problem to where he had to end it.

Hope you and your husband have a hot and romantic night. And maybe if you greet him at the door wearing something that gets his attention or maybe nothing at all he will pick you up and hold you against the wall until you get weak in the legs.
No hoes allowed

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 7, 2012
How in the world did a thread titled " Forget Jersey Shore MTV gets Buckwild in WV" end up having some low class Hoe brag about being banged by some lame ass Marine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fall Movie Preview: a Carol,a a Freeheld,a a Th... 1 hr TerryE 1
News American Pickers Find Treasures in Little Falls... 4 hr Mike Stand 3
News African-American storytelling by Minnesotans ge... 5 hr Ho Dee Doo 4
News Amanda Peterson died of accidental overdose 5 hr gdhkyjk 1
News 'Cousins on Call' Get New 'Undercover' HGTV Deal (Sep '13) 15 hr santiago 137
News See Morrissey Cover Waylon's 'Are You Sure Hank... 15 hr Who 2
News Taylor Swift accused of channeling colonialism 16 hr Marcus 1
More from around the web